🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Males Open Fire on 5 Year-Old White Girl. Where’s Sharpton and Jackson?

How does anyone know this is racially motivated?

"Investigators have theorized that the family wasn’t the intended target, which is described as a “drive-by shooting” despite the methodical nature of the crime."
The ability to rationalize random, senseless violence never ceases to amaze me.

"It don't matter, they didn't mean to kill her, they were at the wrong house".

Shit.

"Investigators have theorized that the family wasn’t the intended target, which is described as a “drive-by shooting” despite the methodical nature of the crime."

I guess the racists of America like Pepkay and Mac1958 expect Sharpton to protest every killing of every child in this country. Wouldn't it be easier to just ban guns?

And while we're on the subject, where's the white equivalent of Sharpton out there to protest these murders with the passion he does?

I guess the whites don't care, huh?

I guess the racists of America like Pepkay and Mac1958 expect Sharpton to protest every killing of every child in this country. Wouldn't it be easier to just ban guns?

And while we're on the subject, where's the white equivalent of Sharpton out there to protest these murders with the passion he does?

They only care evidently when they need something to compare it to no matter how remotely unconnected it is.

Sharpton protests murders with the passion he does because it's good business for him.

Racists like you don't see that.

Sharpton protests murders with the passion he does because it's good business for him.

Sharpton would go to Chicago and Detroit to protest the hundreds of murders but there's no money in it.

Sharpton would go to Chicago and Detroit to protest the hundreds of murders but there's no money in it.
He must not have known you already checked out the economic prospects because he did just that last year.

Al Sharpton and MLK III to Rent West Side Apartments to Spotlight Violence - Austin - DNAinfo.com Chicago

Scores of young black men dying in the streets every week and these people don't give a shit because it doesn't benefit them politically.

Blacks have been victimized enough by these liars, and they're beginning to see the damage done by the PC Police.

Good for them.

Answer my question. Where's the white equivalent of Sharpton? Why don't you step up and do it? You don't care about these little white children being gunned down?

Read this and educate your racist, bigoted mind:

Al Sharpton Facts

Answer my question. Where's the white equivalent of Sharpton? Why don't you step up and do it? You don't care about these little white children being gunned down?

Al Sharpton Facts
They just simply repeat the talking points their masters handed them.

Al Sharpton Facts

I'll try to make this even simpler for you: Sharpton is a liar and a fraud, so I wouldn't want a white counterpart.

And you think you can put me on the defensive with your silly "racist" bullshit. Doesn't work with me, too bad.

Al Sharpton Facts
you calling someone racist?.....you are good buddies with one of the biggest racist in this forum.....no wonder people here call you a dick......

listen to the cop speaking in video and don;t read the links from these bloggers...or believe them, with their spin.... it was a DRIVE BY SHOOTING....

Still horrific....

Black males murder five year old white girl in Milwaukee. No national outrage - Wounded American Warrior

after listening to the cop, I'm grateful i live in Maine, the safest state in our Nation!
This is one of the I am afraid of Black people threads, The OP is frightened of Black people so if they are anywhere close to the story it reinforces his fear and gives him a thrill.

Al Sharpton Facts
you calling someone racist?.....you are good buddies with one of the biggest racist in this forum.....no wonder people here call you a dick......

The PC Police just have to toss that word out every so often or they explode.

Kind of like Tourette's, they've just gotta do it.

Forum List

Back