Black man disagrees w cop....schools him in law...and survives????

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010

I assume this was about carrying a big snake in public and people being scared.
I assume the opinions this black man has of police....differ greatly from mine.

Look what he did. He passionately disagreed with everything the cop said. He articulated his stance with facts and laws. Very smart guy.

What did he NOT do? He didn't resist. He didn't attack the cop. He did what he was asked...and promised to challenge it in court. Which in California...he may win.

He wasn't beaten.
He was slammed.
He wasn't tazed.
He wasn't sprayed.
He wasn't shot.

In other words....there is a key ingredient to EVERY SINGLE incident of cop vs citizen violence. Resisting/Attacking the cop.

Notice how when that key ingredient is removed....it all goes peaceful?

He assaults the kid in the red t shirt a bit though.

rofl at the blonde liberal lady with the horm rims sitting down behind him.

Lots of witnesses around.

Good...maybe they learned something.
Yeah... when you're minding your own business it's best to do so with lots of witnesses around. So they can help you prove you were just minding your own business.
Big Brother needs to meet Little Sister, cameras for all...
If police were made to wear cameras at all times, it would certainly remove all doubt. Even if the camera's didn't have a microphone to record sound, the video would still help to understand the true story.

Yeah... when you're minding your own business it's best to do so with lots of witnesses around. So they can help you prove you were just minding your own business.
If police were made to wear cameras at all times, it would certainly remove all doubt. Even if the camera's didn't have a microphone to record sound, the video would still help to understand the true story.
Yeppers. I have the dashcams running, and the bodycams aren't far behind but the iphones have the automatic police video upload on them already so the little piggies can't delete them...

Yeppers. I have the dashcams running, and the bodycams aren't far behind but the iphones have the automatic police video upload on them already so the little piggies can't delete them...

I gotta tell ya....it's pathetic that you have to go through so much video taping of your day just to catch bad cops. I mean...if you're living a lifestyle that makes it so necessary to record the "piggies" all the time....maybe YOU are the problem.

I gotta tell ya....it's pathetic that you have to go through so much video taping of your day just to catch bad cops. I mean...if you're living a lifestyle that makes it so necessary to record the "piggies" all the time....maybe YOU are the problem.
Liberals, like myself, who defend your civil rights, have to be ready at all times. The Police State you are willing to live under, we are not.

Liberals, like myself, who defend your civil rights, have to be ready at all times. The Police State you are willing to live under, we are not.

Haha...yeah...libs defending civil rights.

Well....the fact that you live a life that requires you to have cameras on hand ready to roll at a moments notice to film cops....say you're living a fucked up lifestyle.

Haha...yeah...libs defending civil rights.

Well....the fact that you live a life that requires you to have cameras on hand ready to roll at a moments notice to film cops....say you're living a fucked up lifestyle.
Nope, it says there are whitey cops and young ******* and beaners around. Unlike you, I defend the civil rights of others, not just myself...

This would have been the most epic video online if the dude's snake just started strangling him while he was talking.

The cop was just ignoring him while writing racial slurs on a piece of paper.

Forum List

Back