Black Men for Trump because they have been persecuted just like Trump but for decades...

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1692980488288.jpeg

Asked why he was there protesting in favor of Trump, the man said: ā€œYou wanna know why Iā€™m here to support President Trump? Because they done did a black man like this for decades. Making up charges. I know Trump is innocent. I support Trump against this corrupt two-tier justice system, thatā€™s why Iā€™m here to show my support as a black man for Trump, and Iā€™m wearing my shirt ā€˜Niggas 4 Trump 2024ā€™ ā€“ and I mean that,ā€ he said.

Just like Iā€™ve been saying. Democrats for decades have been misusing the judicial system against people they donā€™t like. A President has a right to challenge an election.

View attachment 819685
Asked why he was there protesting in favor of Trump, the man said: ā€œYou wanna know why Iā€™m here to support President Trump? Because they done did a black man like this for decades. Making up charges. I know Trump is innocent. I support Trump against this corrupt two-tier justice system, thatā€™s why Iā€™m here to show my support as a black man for Trump, and Iā€™m wearing my shirt ā€˜Niggas 4 Trump 2024ā€™ ā€“ and I mean that,ā€ he said.

Just like Iā€™ve been saying. Democrats for decades have been misusing the judicial system against people they donā€™t like. A President has a right to challenge an election.

He is not wrong.

This thread is an attempt to get attention that a moderator can defend as not being racist.

But we know the purpose by now.
It's more to make left wingers uncomfortable. If y'all lose chunks of the black vote you're in trouble.

Also maybe we'll get to see that Democrats are just as racist towards black people that don't vote for their side.

I imagine the Democrat explanation for this will be something along the lines of him being manipulated by the right wing and that he doesn't actually know how to think for himself.

View attachment 819685

"A Soldier's Story" plot line.

He "knows" Trump is innocent.

Because Trump says so.

Okie dokie.

He at no point in the article attributes what he 'knows' to anything that Trump told him. Geezus, did you even read the article before responding? I guess this puts you in contention for todays Dunning-Kruger award. The only problem is that you're competing against every other liberal on this board...

He at no point in the article attributes what he 'knows' to anything that Trump told him. Geezus, did you even read the article before responding? I guess this puts you in contention for todays Dunning-Kruger award. The only problem is that you're competing against every other liberal on this board...
Merely responding to the quote provided in the OP. Was the OP lying, then?

You poor souls are so senstive.

How do you "know" that, Einstein? Are you an all-seeing god who knows every move he makes?

I'm guessing you aren't. So all you're doing is bending over for the Orange High Hard Oneā„¢.

Good Trumpster.
Do you have all of the answers that they don't?

Merely responding to the quote provided in the OP. Was the OP lying, then?

You poor souls are so senstive.

Show me where, exactly, he says 'because Trump told me so!'

It's more to make left wingers uncomfortable. If y'all lose chunks of the black vote you're in trouble.

Also maybe we'll get to see that Democrats are just as racist towards black people that don't vote for their side.

I imagine the Democrat explanation for this will be something along the lines of him being manipulated by the right wing and that he doesn't actually know how to think for himself.
That would make it a trigger, or bait, thread...

Ask Meister

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The Democrat party are losing hispanics and blacks. Both groups are very much against the homosexual agenda used as political activism. That is one reason and maybe the biggest reason the Democrats are losing the minority vote.

Nah...

He just knows how to get hits on youtube..

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Show me where, exactly, he says 'because Trump told me so!'

Do you see quotation marks around that part of my post?

No, you don't.

Is English your first language, slugger?

Forum List

Back