Black Men for Trump because they have been persecuted just like Trump but for decades...

Do you see quotation marks around that part of my post?

No, you don't.

Is English your first language, slugger?

You said this;

Because Trump says so.

Yet the article never states/implies/references anything that Trump SAID as to why he feels this way. It does list several other reasons why, but I guess you missed all those in your haste to post your elegant 'orange man bad' content. I do commend you however, with these rebuttals you are inching closer and closer to the prestigious DK award...

You said this;

Because Trump says so.

Yet the article never states/implies/references anything that Trump SAID as to why he feels this way. It does list several other reasons why, but I guess you missed all those in your haste to post your elegant 'orange man bad' content. I do commend you however, with these rebuttals you are inching closer and closer to the prestigious DK award...
That was my opinion. Obviously. No quotation marks.

I post my opinion and the Trumpsters go full drama queen. Every day, always a good sign.

Tough shit.

View attachment 819685
Asked why he was there protesting in favor of Trump, the man said: “You wanna know why I’m here to support President Trump? Because they done did a black man like this for decades. Making up charges. I know Trump is innocent. I support Trump against this corrupt two-tier justice system, that’s why I’m here to show my support as a black man for Trump, and I’m wearing my shirt ‘Niggas 4 Trump 2024’ – and I mean that,” he said.

Just like I’ve been saying. Democrats for decades have been misusing the judicial system against people they don’t like. A President has a right to challenge an election.

Yes, folks, there are Blacks who vote for Republicans.

Yes, folks, there are Blacks who run for Congress or the Presidency and are Republicans.

Yes, a minority of Black people are Republicans.

their worst fucking nightmare.jpg

View attachment 819685
Asked why he was there protesting in favor of Trump, the man said: “You wanna know why I’m here to support President Trump? Because they done did a black man like this for decades. Making up charges. I know Trump is innocent. I support Trump against this corrupt two-tier justice system, that’s why I’m here to show my support as a black man for Trump, and I’m wearing my shirt ‘Niggas 4 Trump 2024’ – and I mean that,” he said.

Just like I’ve been saying. Democrats for decades have been misusing the judicial system against people they don’t like. A President has a right to challenge an election.

Nothing scares the Democrats more than losing their 90 percent Black voting bloc.

View attachment 819685

It is rather amusing that all of the social injustice hurting blacks is happening in the blue controlled cities. Democrats pretend they are fighting for blacks but it is Democrat policies which have been hurting blacks. These Democrat run cities are the ones in charge of their own police forces, courts, and judges. Blacks are starting to wake up and understand this.

It is rather amusing that all of the social injustice hurting blacks is happening in the blue controlled cities. Democrats pretend they are fighting for blacks but it is Democrat policies which have been hurting blacks. These Democrat run cities are the ones in charge of their own police forces, courts, and judges. Blacks are starting to wake up and understand this.
Is there a worn, discredited, cliche you haven't arrived at Independently?

Forum List

Back