Black Men for Trump because they have been persecuted just like Trump but for decades...

And verified mail in ballots.

All reports still show unverifiable mail in ballots with strong support for Joe, though.
There aren't enough dems registered to match what is coming their way... so they can cheat all they want its not going to be enough....

View attachment 819685
Asked why he was there protesting in favor of Trump, the man said: “You wanna know why I’m here to support President Trump? Because they done did a black man like this for decades. Making up charges. I know Trump is innocent. I support Trump against this corrupt two-tier justice system, that’s why I’m here to show my support as a black man for Trump, and I’m wearing my shirt ‘Niggas 4 Trump 2024’ – and I mean that,” he said.

Just like I’ve been saying. Democrats for decades have been misusing the judicial system against people they don’t like. A President has a right to challenge an election.

I only see one black guy. So why is "Niggas" plural?

Oh, that's right. The other black guy for Trump is currently sitting in jail as a co-conspirator, with no bail.

Of course.

Just make your posts clear.... and understandable.... I can't read minds...

The post was crystal clear.

"Fact check mothafuckin' true."

In this case "mothafuckin'" being what the grammatically attuned refer to as an adverb.

Maybe you just can't read?

The post was crystal clear.

"Fact check mothafuckin' true."

In this case "mothafuckin'" being what the grammatically attuned refer to as an adverb.

Maybe you just can't read?
None of your posts are clear... your spelling is atrocious and your sentence structure is that of a two year old...

I only see one black guy. So why is "Niggas" plural?

Oh, that's right. The other black guy for Trump is currently sitting in jail as a co-conspirator, with no bail.

Of course.

Of course you only believe there's only one black guy for Trump.
Your “news” sources won’t tell you about the millions of others.

Forum List

Back