Black mob beats motorist after he stops to check on struck kid

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
So the guy hits a kid with his car, and he stops to render aid, and the mob attacks. He's now in critical condition.
Hit and run is a felony, but at least you'd be alive.

Motorist who struck boy critical after mob attack

By*COREY WILLIAMS11 hours ago

DETROIT (AP) — A suburban Detroit man was in critical condition Thursday with severe head injuries after a neighborhood mob beat and kicked him when he stopped to check on a 10-year-old boy who stepped from a curb into the path of his pickup.

The 54-year-old man, whose name was not released, was being treated at a Detroit hospital as police scoured the east side neighborhood where he was attacked Wednesday afternoon. The boy, David Harris, was expected to recover from his injuries, according to Desmond Key, who said he was the 10-year-old's uncle.

The driver — who lives just north of Detroit in Macomb County's Roseville — wasn't at fault in the accident, said Detroit police Sgt. Michael Woody.

"A preliminary investigation shows the kid stepped off the curb in front of him," Woody said. "No way he could have stopped in time."

On Thursday, marked and unmarked police cruisers crisscrossed streets around Morang and Balfour where the accident occurred about 4:10 p.m. Wednesday.

No arrests were made in the beating, but Woody said the boy's father was taken into custody Thursday on an unrelated warrant.

"At this time, he is not a suspect" in the attack, Woody said.

Key, 21, said David and some friends were walking to a store from their homes when the boy was hit by the truck. One of the youths raced back to David's home and told the family about the accident.

"I heard that he ran out in the street," Key said. "When I showed up my nephew was on the ground screaming."

Meanwhile, the driver was getting pummeled in the driveway of a nearby gas station.

"The guy definitely was trying to fight back, but it was too many guys," Key said. "When he finally had enough of trying to fight back he just fell to the ground. When he fell to the ground they kicked him a couple of times and then they left him alone."

Key counted six or seven attackers.

"We don't know those people that did that to that guy. Our main focus is on David," he said. "We weren't cheering it on. We weren't rooting for it."

Motorist who struck boy critical after mob attack

You hear more and more of this today....why is that? I think because people are getting so desperate, especially in cities like Detroit. I'm glad I live about 100 miles from there...the only time I step foot in Detroit is for a Lions game, then I'm still concerned because we usually have to walk several blocks from where we park.

Another reason, black mobs today in cities like Detroit get away with it most of the time.

Apparently attacking people is the answer for everything in that community.

There is an impulse reaction in all living things, including humans. It takes a moral code and self-control to not just go off, for instance, and beat the shit out of somebody who pisses you off in one was or another. It takes a fully developed frontal lobe to "check" oneself, to not react like an animal.

It is known as a fact that this defect exists in criminals, and it is well known that criminal activity is not equally distributed among the races (The Color of Crime). Impulse control is sorely lacking among those of African descent, and no cries of "racism" will alter that reality.

The driver was probably black. How will that fit your narrative when that truth is revealed?

I actually haven't heard what he is, and don't care, I just think this is dispicable behavior. All's this does is encourage the next person to simply keep driving and not look back.

Look away you bigots! You need to pretend this never took place! I will accuse you all all sorts of things if you don't pretend this never happened!
\
:gay:

LIBBOS:

Why did Obama speak out when a professor got arrested for breaking into his own home, but is silent when a fucking mob attacks someone?

Why liberals?

You know what I bet REALLY fucking pisses you sissies off even more? When LGBTs get attacked by other persons of diversity and YOU MUST IGNORE it because it's not politically correct . You have to wait for white christian conservatives to do it, and you simply can't find any doing it. So you ignore these attacks that go on DAILY in NYC and in Cleveland. Because you are such politically correct, prancing poofters.

The driver was probably black. How will that fit your narrative when that truth is revealed?

There is no "all or nothing"; there are propensities and averages. Criminal statistics don't have an agenda.

90% of the 50% of all murders are against other blacks. So by listening and giving a damn they can help themselves. Why shouldn't people like me and Pennywise point out the reality?

This is a terrible crime and as usual, the racist slime crawl out from under their rocks to say that all blacks are bad and all whites are good.

10150703_745297042158830_3813499497645569031_n.jpg

This is a terrible crime and as usual, the racist slime crawl out from under their rocks to say that all blacks are bad and all whites are good.

10150703_745297042158830_3813499497645569031_n.jpg

Anyone that thinks that way is dead wrong, but the monsters that did this need to serve some serious time.

Forum List

Back