Black Mob Of 50 to 75 Attack Police Officers Trying To Arrest Individual For Smoking Marijuana

bullshit in most places it's a ticket able offence.
in most cases the officer has discretion .
if it had been a white guy would the same shit have happened?

How many times a day do you have to prove you're a stupid, lying sack of shit?

From the OP

But the man quickly scampered away, going into a house near the corner of Southwest Eighth Avenue and Southwest Third Court. Officers tried to talk to the man, but out from the house came about 20 people and they were forming a human shield.

The man ran from police.How do you know they wouldn't have just ticketed him and moved on? Or if even that?

Occasionally a person gets scared and runs from the police for nor reason. but USUALLY when someone bolts from what should be a routine ticket, it's for a reason.

Are you capable of admitting that this man escalated things by running?

Or, do you now suggest that running from the cops is okay?
I'm suggesting anything.
he ran from the cops even thought it's not a good idea. because of real or imagined prior treatment by the cops.
being ok has jack shit to do with it .
my guess is if the cops had said from the start it was a minor ticket able offence things would have been different.
his running did not escalate the situation their pursuit did.
ass always you make false statements

My God you truly are stupid.

The police are under NO obligation to tell you shit about ticketable offense. Do you know how police work goes?

" I smell pot" can, and often DOES result in a felony arrest for something far worse. Criminals are stupid. T McVeigh was arrested for mass murder in what was initially a traffic stop for no brake lights.

What if the cop had said "oh, that's a minor offense and he's running, I won't pursue him?"

Fucking idiot, blaming the police for this man running. Seriously, you are fucking retarded.
no that would be you ....great tantrum though.
btw my step brother is a canine officer in my city...

your step brother is a german shepherd?
a true sign of stupidly is taking everything literally...

I am for the increased policing of Black America. Those type people are a huge danger to white peoples quality of life.
If you're going to police Black Americans then utilize your police resources constructively -- not for this kind of wasteful, idiotic nonsense. If the guy smoking the joint was bothering someone, then arrest him. Otherwise don't look for trouble when there really isn't any.

Because this kind of unnecessary bullshit is exactly why cops are being assassinated!

this is the reason why cops get jumpy when apprehending or in the presence of black males

don't wonder why black males get shot, just be amazed at the restraint the cops display

Mike is another idiot that doesn't understand that good police work is often the result of checking out something that is suspicious.

A man who smells like pot in public is suspicious. At a minimum you have to be almost too stupid to live to go out in public smelling like pot when you know pot is illegal.
most of the time he smells like weed.
was there any other indication or report of criminal activity by the smoker?
did the cops even bother to check?

How many times a day do you have to prove you're a stupid, lying sack of shit?

From the OP

But the man quickly scampered away, going into a house near the corner of Southwest Eighth Avenue and Southwest Third Court. Officers tried to talk to the man, but out from the house came about 20 people and they were forming a human shield.

The man ran from police.How do you know they wouldn't have just ticketed him and moved on? Or if even that?

Occasionally a person gets scared and runs from the police for nor reason. but USUALLY when someone bolts from what should be a routine ticket, it's for a reason.

Are you capable of admitting that this man escalated things by running?

Or, do you now suggest that running from the cops is okay?
I'm suggesting anything.
he ran from the cops even thought it's not a good idea. because of real or imagined prior treatment by the cops.
my guess is if the cops had said from the start it was a minor ticket able offence things would have been different.

The police are under NO obligation to tell you shit about ticketable offense. Do you know how police work goes?

" I smell pot" can, and often DOES result in a felony arrest for something far worse. Criminals are stupid. T McVeigh was arrested for mass murder in what was initially a traffic stop for no brake lights.

What if the cop had said "oh, that's a minor offense and he's running, I won't pursue him?"

Fucking idiot, blaming the police for this man running. Seriously, you are fucking retarded.

I'm retarded for thinking that the guy shouldn't have ran from police and HIS actions led to this, while you think you're sane for blaming the cops who chased a suspect who ran?
first off you don't think you spout programming
what you or I think has jack shit to do with what happened.
the he ran so we chased him is a circular argument.
in real life shit happens there is no should
and if you're worried about who's retarded and who is sane In theses sort of incidences you have a shitload of issues...

I don't think? LOL sonny you are an idiot.

There is no circular argument, and yes there absolutely IS a should. If as a LEO you have a suspect who runs, you chase him. PERIOD

I in noway believe anyone in your family is a cop, if they were you would know this. If you fill out an incident report and state that a suspect ran , but you didn't give chase. You're going to get a visit from IA. PERIOD

I put your IQ at about 80.

I am for the increased policing of Black America. Those type people are a huge danger to white peoples quality of life.
If you're going to police Black Americans then utilize your police resources constructively -- not for this kind of wasteful, idiotic nonsense. If the guy smoking the joint was bothering someone, then arrest him. Otherwise don't look for trouble when there really isn't any.

Because this kind of unnecessary bullshit is exactly why cops are being assassinated!

this is the reason why cops get jumpy when apprehending or in the presence of black males

don't wonder why black males get shot, just be amazed at the restraint the cops display

Mike is another idiot that doesn't understand that good police work is often the result of checking out something that is suspicious.

A man who smells like pot in public is suspicious. At a minimum you have to be almost too stupid to live to go out in public smelling like pot when you know pot is illegal.

That's what they were in the process of doing when the guy ran you fucking moron

I have very few issues with weed but smoking weed in public is pretty stupid and asking for trouble.
If an adult is smoking weed in public and bothering no one, what is different about that and smoking an ordinary tobacco cigarette -- which is truly harmful?

Think!

I believe the laws against pot are outdated, ineffective, costly, and should be scrapped. Blaze up all you wish but it is presently illegal and best to be enjoyed privately in your own home. Walking around smoking pot is literally begging for trouble. All the pot heads I know and chill with don't get busted because they are smart about it and don't walk the streets firing up joints.

Last edited:
Blacks said they were going to attack the police. This is called follow through. Leave it alone and we will have our very own black al quaeda.
In this specific example, i.e., a classic bullshit marijuana arrest, I am 100% on the side of those Blacks who interfered with that arrest.

If the subject of the arrest had done something that called for police intervention, robbery, assault, etc., I would be on the side of the police. But I believe any cop who goes out of his way to arrest an adult for smoking a joint and bothering no one deserves to have the shit kicked out of him.
Idiot alert.

I'm suggesting anything.

I'm retarded for thinking that the guy shouldn't have ran from police and HIS actions led to this, while you think you're sane for blaming the cops who chased a suspect who ran?
and if you're worried about who's retarded and who is sane In theses sort of incidences you have a shitload of issues...

There is no circular argument, and yes there absolutely IS a should. If as a LEO you have a suspect who runs, you chase him. PERIOD

I in noway believe anyone in your family is a cop, if they were you would know this. If you fill out an incident report and state that a suspect ran , but you didn't give chase. You're going to get a visit from IA. PERIOD

as always you'd be wrong on both assumptions.
your statement about procedure just proves my statement: "first off you don't think you spout programming"
thanks.

That's what they were in the process of doing when the guy ran you fucking moron
why didn't they do that first?

I have very few issues with weed but smoking weed in public is pretty stupid and asking for trouble.
If an adult is smoking weed in public and bothering no one, what is different about that and smoking an ordinary tobacco cigarette -- which is truly harmful?

Think!

I believe the laws against pot are outdated, ineffective, costly, and should be scrapped. Blaze up all you wish but it is presently illegal and best to be enjoyed privately in your own home. Walking around smoking pot is literally begging for trouble. All the pot heads I know and chill with don't get busted because they smart about it and don't walk the streets firing up joints.
I never did in my weed daze .that's not to say I didn't pop down to the mini mart for munchies while buzzed.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

your statement about procedure just proves my statement: "first off you don't think you spout programming"
thanks.

Son, it's quite obvious you don't have a clue about police procedure, police are trained on two things that apply specifically to this case

1. you see/smell/hear/or even sense that something in hinky, you investigate
2. Someone runs from the police, you chase them

That you're too stupid to understand that speaks volumes

That you call someone who is trying to explain facts to you stupid, clearly highlights your own stupidity

Now, this is not a matter of opinion sonny. This is fact. There isn't a cop in the world who isn't going to A) investigate the source of the smell of marijuana B) chase a runner.

Why? Oh that's right, because as I said, its standard police procedure to do so.

Now , did those cops have the discretion to walk away? Sure they did. They chose not to. Fundamentally choosing not to is no different than choosing to. Either way , the suspect is not free to run from the police and not expect them to give chase.

thanks.

Son, it's quite obvious you don't have a clue about police procedure, police are trained on two things that apply specifically to this case

1. you see/smell/hear/or even sense that something in hinky, you investigate
2. Someone runs from the police, you chase them

That you're too stupid to understand that speaks volumes

That you call someone who is trying to explain facts to you stupid, clearly highlights your own stupidity

Now, this is not a matter of opinion sonny. This is fact. There isn't a cop in the world who isn't going to A) investigate the source of the smell of marijuana B) chase a runner.

Why? Oh that's right, because as I said, its standard police procedure to do so.

Now , did those cops have the discretion to walk away? Sure they did. They chose not to. Fundamentally choosing not to is no different than choosing to. Either way , the suspect is not free to run from the police and not expect them to give chase.
thanks.[/

why didn't they do that first?

See, you don't know shit about police work

How could they have investigated the guy without first identifying him?

God you are truly stupid son.

Do yourself a favor and just walk away from the thread. You've been clearly defeated here.

Think!

I believe the laws against pot are outdated, ineffective, costly, and should be scrapped. Blaze up all you wish but it is presently illegal and best to be enjoyed privately in your own home. Walking around smoking pot is literally begging for trouble. All the pot heads I know and chill with don't get busted because they smart about it and don't walk the streets firing up joints.
I never did in my weed daze .that's not to say I didn't pop down to the mini mart for munchies while buzzed.

Same here. Why would I want to draw any unwanted attention to myself? Maybe you get away with it and maybe you don't but that was not a risk I was willing to take.

Waste of money chasing people that smell like weed. I'm surprised the cops bothered and given recent events it doesn't surprise me that someone would run from the cops, even for a minor offense.

Waste of money chasing people that smell like weed. I'm surprised the cops bothered and given recent events it doesn't surprise me that someone would run from the cops, even for a minor offense.
I am inclined to agree. However, it is even stupider to resist or run away from cops for such a minor offense, unless of course you're wanted for other things.

I am inclined to agree. However, it is even stupider to resist or run away from cops for such a minor offense, unless of course you're wanted for other things.
Like selling loosies.

I am inclined to agree. It is even stupider to resist or run away from cops for such a minor offense, unless of course you're wanted for other things.

Exactly, and that is exactly why cops are told "you investigate such things"

Criminals are stupid.

Guys driving down the highway with no brake lights, gets pulled over. "Hey, why do you smell like fertilizer?"

turns out he's a terrorist.

I'd want any cop who wouldn't investigate to be fired

Like selling loosies.
Like that. It's just stupid both ways.

Forum List

Back