Black Mob Of 50 to 75 Attack Police Officers Trying To Arrest Individual For Smoking Marijuana

Black Mob Of 50 to 75 Attack Police Officers Trying To Arrest Individual For Smoking Marijuana

About time

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
What are you cheering for, they broke the law and assaulted the police? If you're cheering the open smoking of pot, change the law don't break the law.

If you're cheering the assault on police I hope you need one of these police officers soon so you will get a better appreciation for what they do. There's no sense in cheering people acting like low life thugs.

About time

What are you cheering for, they broke the law and assaulted the police? If you're cheering the open smoking of pot, change the law don't break the law.

If you're cheering the assault on police I hope you need one of these police officers soon so you will get a better appreciation for what they do. There's no sense in cheering people acting like low life thugs.

Police break the law and assault/murder people all the time and walk away from it scot-free and you people cheer it on. Who are you to judge?

since I'm not fighting or trying to prove how big my dick is or attempting and failing to show intellectual dominance there is no defeat.
if it makes you feel better to think so ,go right ahead.
I'll think I'll stick around if for no other reason just to piss you off.
No one blames you as regards your dick or intelligence, but I doubt you're pissing anyone off.
why would they I'm not the poster with those issues.
as to pissing other posters off you must not be reading the thread.
nice attempt at humor
I'll give it a 6 .
the Russian judge abstains
You brought your lack of intellect and the size of your dick up. The former is obvious, the latter not so much except to your boyfriends.
that would be insulting if any part of it were fact ,since none of it is..

I'm ready for a race war.
I'm not ready for a race war but what I am ready for is the black community to stop making excuses and blaming whites for all that's wrong in their lives. It's not whites that are holding them down, it's the victim mentality that's hold them down. You are not going to get 40 acres and a mule, you've never been a slave, you've had your civil rights for 50 years now, other people immigrate to this country with nothing but the clothes on their back and do better than American blacks, time to put up or shut up.

Not all thats wrong...just that the stuff you're actually responsible for. Like Discriminatory housing. Can we start there? Discriminatory Housing was one way of preventing blacks from building wealth.

Agreed?
Maybe in 1960 but not today.

Maybe? Ok i guess were getting somewhere because at least you admit that housing discrimination can be to blame at one time.

I said building wealth which occurs over time. You seem to have 2 things going on.

1. You're not sure if preventing someone from owning a home can or cannot make it harder for someone to build wealth. Which i thought would be a given... And

2. You also seem to believe that housing discrimination went away in 1960 and when it did wealth just happens. Wealth is accumulated overt time and we were legally prevented from having the same opportunity.

Agreed?

We appear to have one end of the political spectrum that is supporting the attacking of police by criminals, right out in the open.

As usual, these people are acting as judge and jury, deciding that any cop is guilty and fair game.

I wonder how much worse this gets.

Telling a black person who has to face and unjust system that all they have to do is change the law is ironic and funny in a sad way

About time

Police break the law and assault/murder people all the time and walk away from it scot-free and you people cheer it on. Who are you to judge?

I never cheer on any police who break the law, assault and murder people. They get their due process like everyone else.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I know it does, but if you are referring to Brown,Garner,Martin cases, they broke the law, resisted arrest and it worked out badly for them. That's the chance they took and they knew it. The other option was to allow themselves to be cuffed and taken in, remain silent and let their lawyer do the talking for them. Had they done that instead of resisting arrest they'd be alive today. I have no sympathy for them.

Telling a black person who has to face and unjust system that all they have to do is change the law is ironic and funny in a sad way
Please do enlighten me, where has the system has been unjust for only blacks and please don't give me incidences from the 1960's, that's old news.

We appear to have one end of the political spectrum that is supporting the attacking of police by criminals, right out in the open.

As usual, these people are acting as judge and jury, deciding that any cop is guilty and fair game.

I wonder how much worse this gets.

it could get a lot worse the people are wrong some of the time and the cops are wrong some of the time.
it's not like this shit hasn't happened before
Rodney king ring any bells.
people went batshit till something else came along to go batshit over.

About time

I never cheer on any police who break the law, assault and murder people. They get their due process like everyone else.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I know it does, but if you are referring to Brown,Garner,Martin cases, they broke the law, resisted arrest and it worked out badly for them. That's the chance they took and they knew it. The other option was to allow themselves to be cuffed and taken in, remain silent and let their lawyer do the talking for them. Had they done that instead of resisting arrest they'd be alive today. I have no sympathy for them.
not everyone gets due process ..
Proceedings in Which Procedural Due Process Need Not Be Observed.—While due notice and a reasonable opportunity to be heard are two fundamental protections found in almost all systems of law established by civilized countries,771 there are certain proceedings in which the enjoyment of these two conditions has not been deemed to be constitutionally necessary. For instance, persons adversely affected by a law cannot challenge its validity on the ground that the legislative body that enacted it gave no notice of proposed legislation, held no hearings at which the person could have presented his arguments, and gave no consideration to particular points of view. "Where a rule of conduct applies to more than a few people it is impracticable that everyone should have a direct voice in its adoption. The Constitution does not require all public acts to be done in town meeting or an assembly of the whole. General statutes within the state power are passed that affect the person or property of individuals, sometimes to the point of ruin, without giving them a chance to be heard. Their rights are protected in the only way that they can be in a complex society, by their power, immediate or remote, over those who make the rule."772
Similarly, when an administrative agency engages in a legislative function, as, for example, when it drafts regulations of general application affecting an unknown number of persons, it need not afford a hearing prior to promulgation.773 On the other hand, if a regulation, sometimes denominated an "order," is of limited application, that is, it affects an identifiable class of persons, the question whether notice and hearing is required and, if so, whether it must precede such action becomes a matter of greater urgency and must be determined by evaluation of the various factors discussed below.774

When Process Is Due Fourteenth Amendment--Rights Guaranteed Privileges and Immunities of Citizenship Due Process and Equal Protection US Constitution US Codes and Statutes US Law Justia

Here's how these idiots came to BE Idiots...

This video is a disgusting misrepresentation of teachers who take shit pay, wade through administration red tape, and deal with assholes like this Fox guy so that they might get a chance to get a kid excited about history, math, science, and literature. Oh wait, that must just be the medication I've never taken talking.

People rising up is the only answer to tyranny

Tyranny? Making a lawful arrest is tyranny?

Welcome to the IDIOCRACY!

perfect example of conservative government in action.

It was a lawful arrest, what does that have to do with conservative government and the FACT that this guy broke the law. What next for you guys applauding this criminal and his buddies? Alcoholic's drink, drive and think their arrest is unjust, should we just allow them to keep killing people? If blacks think they have carte blanche to do as they want because they think police and laws unjust should we then allow the KKK to do what they want because they feel the laws are unjust? We have laws for a reason. If you don't like them change them.

If you want pot laws changed, change them. Colorado and Washington state did. Many others like CA and CT decided to OK pot for medicinal use. May I also remind you that we now have a liberal president in the white house and smoking pot is still a federal crime. I don't see him doing anything to change it.

Please do enlighten me, where has the system has been unjust for only blacks and please don't give me incidences from the 1960's, that's old news.

First you have to show me where I said it was unjust "only for blacks".

Maybe you quoted the wrong person?

About time

Proceedings in Which Procedural Due Process Need Not Be Observed.—While due notice and a reasonable opportunity to be heard are two fundamental protections found in almost all systems of law established by civilized countries,771 there are certain proceedings in which the enjoyment of these two conditions has not been deemed to be constitutionally necessary. For instance, persons adversely affected by a law cannot challenge its validity on the ground that the legislative body that enacted it gave no notice of proposed legislation, held no hearings at which the person could have presented his arguments, and gave no consideration to particular points of view. "Where a rule of conduct applies to more than a few people it is impracticable that everyone should have a direct voice in its adoption. The Constitution does not require all public acts to be done in town meeting or an assembly of the whole. General statutes within the state power are passed that affect the person or property of individuals, sometimes to the point of ruin, without giving them a chance to be heard. Their rights are protected in the only way that they can be in a complex society, by their power, immediate or remote, over those who make the rule."772
Similarly, when an administrative agency engages in a legislative function, as, for example, when it drafts regulations of general application affecting an unknown number of persons, it need not afford a hearing prior to promulgation.773 On the other hand, if a regulation, sometimes denominated an "order," is of limited application, that is, it affects an identifiable class of persons, the question whether notice and hearing is required and, if so, whether it must precede such action becomes a matter of greater urgency and must be determined by evaluation of the various factors discussed below.774

When Process Is Due Fourteenth Amendment--Rights Guaranteed Privileges and Immunities of Citizenship Due Process and Equal Protection US Constitution US Codes and Statutes US Law Justia
And you feel this applies how?

People rising up is the only answer to tyranny

Tyranny? Making a lawful arrest is tyranny?

Welcome to the IDIOCRACY!

perfect example of conservative government in action.

It was a lawful arrest, what does that have to do with conservative government and the FACT that this guy broke the law. What next for you guys applauding this criminal and his buddies? Alcoholic's drink, drive and think their arrest is unjust, should we just allow them to keep killing people? If blacks think they have carte blanche to do as they want because they think police and laws unjust should we then allow the KKK to do what they want because they feel the laws are unjust? We have laws for a reason. If you don't like them change them.

If you want pot laws changed, change them. Colorado and Washington state did. Many others like CA and CT decided to OK pot for medicinal use. May I also remind you that we now have a liberal president in the white house and smoking pot is still a federal crime. I don't see him doing anything to change it.
smells like rationalizing to me

About time

And you feel this applies how?
that's obvious

About time

Other than a few fucking retards, show some examples of people who cheer on the police breaking the law, or even cheering when they legally kill someone?

Do you REALLY want to be equivalent of ShootSpeeders here?

Forum List

Back