Black Mob Of 50 to 75 Attack Police Officers Trying To Arrest Individual For Smoking Marijuana

Black Mob Of 50 to 75 Attack Police Officers Trying To Arrest Individual For Smoking Marijuana

About time

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
What are you cheering for, they broke the law and assaulted the police? If you're cheering the open smoking of pot, change the law don't break the law.

If you're cheering the assault on police I hope you need one of these police officers soon so you will get a better appreciation for what they do. There's no sense in cheering people acting like low life thugs.

Police break the law and assault/murder people all the time and walk away from it scot-free and you people cheer it on. Who are you to judge?

Other than a few fucking retards, show some examples of people who cheer on the police breaking the law, or even cheering when they legally kill someone?

Do you REALLY want to be equivalent of ShootSpeeders here?
the appeal to the masses ploy !

Argumentum ad populum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Ad populum" redirects here. For the Catholic liturgical term, see Versus populum.
In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition is true because many or most people believe it. In other words, the basic idea of the argument is: "If many believe so, it is so."
This type of argument is known by several names,[1] including appeal to the masses, appeal to belief, appeal to the majority, appeal to democracy, appeal to popularity, argument by consensus, consensus fallacy, authority of the many, and bandwagon fallacy, and in Latin as argumentum ad numerum ("appeal to the number"), and consensus gentium ("agreement of the clans"). It is also the basis of a number of social phenomena, including communal reinforcement and the bandwagon effect. The Chinese proverb "three men make a tiger" concerns the same idea.

Telling a black person who has to face and unjust system that all they have to do is change the law is ironic and funny in a sad way

There is no injustice for blacks you moron. Blacks act stupid and then act surprised when that stupidity bites them in the ass.

It's like the guy who's 40 and working at McDonalds acting indignant that he can't a better job with more money when he himself chose to flunk out of high school, get arrested 3 times, and then get a tattoo on his face.
At SOME point, you gotta stop treating blacks like children.

Telling a black person who has to face and unjust system that all they have to do is change the law is ironic and funny in a sad way
Please do enlighten me, where has the system has been unjust for only blacks and please don't give me incidences from the 1960's, that's old news.

First you have to show me where I said it was unjust "only for blacks".

Maybe you quoted the wrong person?

You are only addressing blacks in the above underlined statement. What difference is a black person from a white person if a law is unjust? Isn't it unjust for all? If so then the same obstacles that exist for blacks also exist for whites, red,yellow and brown. The law is color blind unless it specifically says it is only for one group of individuals. If a person feels a law unjust they should petition to change it not break the law.

About time

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
What are you cheering for, they broke the law and assaulted the police? If you're cheering the open smoking of pot, change the law don't break the law.

If you're cheering the assault on police I hope you need one of these police officers soon so you will get a better appreciation for what they do. There's no sense in cheering people acting like low life thugs.

Police break the law and assault/murder people all the time and walk away from it scot-free and you people cheer it on. Who are you to judge?

Other than a few fucking retards, show some examples of people who cheer on the police breaking the law, or even cheering when they legally kill someone?

Do you REALLY want to be equivalent of ShootSpeeders here?
the appeal to the masses ploy !

Argumentum ad populum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Ad populum" redirects here. For the Catholic liturgical term, see Versus populum.
In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition is true because many or most people believe it. In other words, the basic idea of the argument is: "If many believe so, it is so."
This type of argument is known by several names,[1] including appeal to the masses, appeal to belief, appeal to the majority, appeal to democracy, appeal to popularity, argument by consensus, consensus fallacy, authority of the many, and bandwagon fallacy, and in Latin as argumentum ad numerum ("appeal to the number"), and consensus gentium ("agreement of the clans"). It is also the basis of a number of social phenomena, including communal reinforcement and the bandwagon effect. The Chinese proverb "three men make a tiger" concerns the same idea.

Yes, that describes the "injustice to blacks" argument perfectly

Waste of money chasing people that smell like weed. I'm surprised the cops bothered and given recent events it doesn't surprise me that someone would run from the cops, even for a minor offense.
I am inclined to agree. However, it is even stupider to resist or run away from cops for such a minor offense, unless of course you're wanted for other things.
Like selling loosies.
Like that. It's just stupid both ways.
Good to know we can agree on something, Stivic.

I'm ready for a race war.
I'm not ready for a race war but what I am ready for is the black community to stop making excuses and blaming whites for all that's wrong in their lives. It's not whites that are holding them down, it's the victim mentality that's hold them down. You are not going to get 40 acres and a mule, you've never been a slave, you've had your civil rights for 50 years now, other people immigrate to this country with nothing but the clothes on their back and do better than American blacks, time to put up or shut up.

Not all thats wrong...just that the stuff you're actually responsible for. Like Discriminatory housing. Can we start there? Discriminatory Housing was one way of preventing blacks from building wealth.

Agreed?
Maybe in 1960 but not today. What keeps blacks from having decent housing is blacks. I know blacks that live in the hood and blacks that live in nice homes. The difference is the ones living in a nice neighborhood usually planned their lives I.E. School, marriage and family instead of being a teen mother and scraping by. That said even a teen mother can get her self together and make a good home whether she's black or white. I've seen both black and white women do it and succeed. It's called hard work and perseverance and it's what this country was founded on. It's why immigrants do well here, because they are expected to work hard in their countries of origin and they bring that work ethic here to the USA where that hard work will net them the most profit.
And there are whites that live in trailer trash and whites at have nice homes.

Please do enlighten me, where has the system has been unjust for only blacks and please don't give me incidences from the 1960's, that's old news.

You are only addressing blacks in the above underlined statement. What difference is a black person from a white person if a law is unjust? Isn't it unjust for all? If so then the same obstacles that exist for blacks also exist for whites, red,yellow and brown. The law is color blind unless it specifically says it is only for one group of individuals. If a person feels a law unjust they should petition to change it not break the law.

Im addressing blacks but you still haven't shown where i said blacks only.

A simple question is: do toy believe wired and blacks are treated the same in our justice system?

If you believe that them the stats disagree with you

Im addressing blacks but you still haven't shown where i said blacks only.

A simple question is: do toy believe wired and blacks are treated the same in our justice system?

If you believe that them the stats disagree with you

Can you show me your stats?

My stats show that blacks commit 5-10 times the crime as whites. Of course with that in mind blacks are going to feel the justice system a lot harder than whites. Is it unfair? I don't think so.

I'm not ready for a race war but what I am ready for is the black community to stop making excuses and blaming whites for all that's wrong in their lives. It's not whites that are holding them down, it's the victim mentality that's hold them down. You are not going to get 40 acres and a mule, you've never been a slave, you've had your civil rights for 50 years now, other people immigrate to this country with nothing but the clothes on their back and do better than American blacks, time to put up or shut up.

Not all thats wrong...just that the stuff you're actually responsible for. Like Discriminatory housing. Can we start there? Discriminatory Housing was one way of preventing blacks from building wealth.

Agreed?
Maybe in 1960 but not today. What keeps blacks from having decent housing is blacks. I know blacks that live in the hood and blacks that live in nice homes. The difference is the ones living in a nice neighborhood usually planned their lives I.E. School, marriage and family instead of being a teen mother and scraping by. That said even a teen mother can get her self together and make a good home whether she's black or white. I've seen both black and white women do it and succeed. It's called hard work and perseverance and it's what this country was founded on. It's why immigrants do well here, because they are expected to work hard in their countries of origin and they bring that work ethic here to the USA where that hard work will net them the most profit.

The whites that live in trailers don't even come close to the violence and crime of blacks within the same economic position. You speak without knowing what you speak of. Not a good position to win a real debate.

There is no injustice for blacks you moron.

Well that's just silly

If a black person commits the same crime 5 times...Shouldn't they be punished harder then the white guy that does it once? How is that an injustice? Of course, I believe in equal justice, but when you keep doing it, it should be harder for you.

Matthew I would show you but you're an ass hole who leaves every thread when someone challenges you're racist bs.

Google it faggot

White people fuck animals but you don't see me advocating having a quick tip shoved in every white guys who lives with animals peehole

Agreed?

The whites that live in trailers don't even come close to the violence and crime of blacks within the same economic position. You speak without knowing what you speak of. Not a good position to win a real debate.
Bullshit.

Agreed?

Bullshit.

If it is bull shit please post some stats to refute all the stats I've posted on this forum from the fbi, police, etc.

White people fuck animals but you don't see me advocating having a quick tip shoved in every white guys who lives with animals peehole

And black people don't?? LOL. Don't go down this street..Black people in Africa have no problem with fucking animals and treating their woman like shit.

If a black person commits the same crime 5 times...Shouldn't they be punished harder then the white guy that does it once? How is that an injustice? Of course, I believe in equal justice, but when you keep doing it, it should be harder for you.

Well, no.

The politically correct way to deal with black crime is to (1) ignore it and then (2) scream "racist" at whomever brought it up.

Matthew I would show you but you're an ass hole who leaves every thread when someone challenges you're racist bs.

Google it faggot

I've been searching google for a decade and that is why I have the data, stats and evidence I do to refute your case. Blacks kill 5 times as many people as whites do as a population....understand that? why shouldn't they be punished harder within our justice system for their high level of crime and disrespect towards our society.

Not only towards everyone else, but towards your own community as you remain poor as no one wants to invest in your community for it. When you don't give a damn, why do you expect anyone else to?

Agreed?

Bullshit.

Ravi, do you EVER, and I mean EVER use actual facts to form an opinion?

Just separating rural from urban, urban areas are more dangerous

Not nearly as much as Matthew believes, but enough to be significant

In 2011 , 2740 violent crimes per 100K age 12 and over were reported in rural areas. Compared to 2,010 per 100K in rural areas.

http://victimsofcrime.org/docs/defa...rban-rural-crime-statistics-2014.pdf?sfvrsn=2

and of course we can look at a city like NYC and see that blacks are responsible for nearly all of the crime in cities.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downlo...planning/2013_year_end_enforcement_report.pdf

Now, of course data from a rural police department is pretty hard to come by, but do really imagine that no rural blacks are committing violent crimes? Of course they are.

ALL of the data says that blacks commit more crimes than whites in EVERY situation.

Don't you have even an ounce of integrity? Even one small little part of you that says " don't bother posting if you aren't going to acknowledge facts?"

Forum List

Back