Black mother leaves kids in hot car - No charges - Collects $114,000

I wonder what would have happened if the kids had not lived to tell about this.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

I have no problem with the plea bargain.. We as a nation should help those trying to better themselves, and all people make bad decisions..

Agree.

To the point - this woman was looking to get a job, pay her bills and take care of her child. The father is a dead beat dad, the kind of slime the OP and other haters just love.

Question: what should a single mother do when she has no place for her child while she applies for a job?

Those include completing parenting and substance abuse treatment programs and establishing education and child care trust funds for her children.

This is a great condition. With the donations she should be able to pick herself up and make a good life for her and her kids

If she was interested in making a good life for her kids the father would be around.

Yep. She was wrong to believe him when he said "for better or worse, through thick and thin and I'll pay child support".

Its all her fault that he turned out to be a dead beat dad.

:rolleyes:

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

The so-called "christians" would have sided with the dead beat dad.

Too bad those "christians" are too uppity and lazy to use all those vacant churches for low cost child care. Between all their preaching and the constant bible thumping, they barely have time for their holier than thou "god bless you" crap.

Those include completing parenting and substance abuse treatment programs and establishing education and child care trust funds for her children.

This is a great condition. With the donations she should be able to pick herself up and make a good life for her and her kids

You stupid moron. The money is gone. She's already spent it on good times and new clothes. You are nothing but a criminal coddler and a racist defending special treatment for black criminals.

Not true but exactly what we expect from SS's lies.

The so-called "christians" would have sided with the dead beat dad.

Too bad those "christians" are too uppity and lazy to use all those vacant churches for low cost child care. Between all their preaching and the constant bible thumping, they barely have time for their holier than thou "god bless you" crap.
If you are implying that I would side with a dead beat, the answer is no. I have no use for those who only care about themselves.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I have no problem with the plea bargain.. We as a nation should help those trying to better themselves, and all people make bad decisions..

Agree.

To the point - this woman was looking to get a job, pay her bills and take care of her child.

HAHAHA. You ignorant jackass. What makes you think she was looking for a job?. Most states require welfare queens to apply for work . So they apply but they are as obnoxious as possible to make sure they don't get hired and that free money from the white people keeps coming in.

Shirley there's no such thing as "black privilege". Not in this country anyway.

If she was interested in making a good life for her kids the father would be around.

Yep. She was wrong to believe him when he said "for better or worse, through thick and thin and I'll pay child support".

Its all her fault that he turned out to be a dead beat dad.

:rolleyes:

No - it's the fault of you liberals for giving us a welfare system that encourages fathers to abandon their kids.

20 years? Psh a white woman would have been flayed, beaten and dragged across the land!

Only if she was poor.

Rich white gal lawyers up and gets a better deal.

This is just another Speedy-boy race-baiting thread.

He's one of our USMB sick racist pigs who vomit their bigoted ignorance all over these boards. He's like a rabid dog eating his own shit in the street... only we can't shoot him.

So you agree in letting kids bake to death with no punishment?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Agree.

To the point - this woman was looking to get a job, pay her bills and take care of her child. The father is a dead beat dad, the kind of slime the OP and other haters just love.

Question: what should a single mother do when she has no place for her child while she applies for a job?

She won't need to worry about taking care of two kids, will she?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I don't have a problem wit the plea bargain, but I have a big problem with dumb bitches like her.

Every parent has done something where a child was put in a situation where something bad could have happened.

Point was, neither of these kids died. If they had, she'd have been facing serious charges, and she should.

Instead, she's being required to get some remedial parent training.

Hummmmm

Mom Misses Trust Fund Deadline for Kids She Left in Hot Car

Shanesha Taylor was in court to discuss why she hasn't funded the education and child care funds, which was required as part of an agreement to keep her out of jail.

Taylor, 35, told a judge in a settlement conference that she's concerned about putting $60,000 into the trust fund because she still hasn't found a job to support her kids and may need to tap into that money.

A Superior Court judge asked Taylor on Monday if she would be willing to show the state her bank records so authorities can determine whether she has made big purchases and if it is necessary to renegotiate the agreement.

Taylor told the judge that the money is in her mother's bank account and her mom may not want her to disclose the records.

Phoenix Mom Misses Deadline for Kids Trust Fund - ABC News

Sounds like BS. She spent the money which was supposed to go into a trust fund IMO- that was part of her plea deal and now she is not following it.

I don't have a problem wit the plea bargain, but I have a big problem with dumb bitches like her.

Every parent has done something where a child was put in a situation where something bad could have happened.

Point was, neither of these kids died. If they had, she'd have been facing serious charges, and she should.

Instead, she's being required to get some remedial parent training.

That's not true.

ShootSpeeders' gag isn't even fun anymore. :(
It never was.

Did anyone notice that it was MARCH when she left the kids in the vehicle for a short time with the windows cracked over an inch? This woman was trying to get a job to keep herself & her children off the tax payers dole. Would you prefer she be jailed so tax payers have to support her & her children who were in no real danger that time of year?

...if the kids survive her limited "mothering skills".

In other words, nothing to see here. Just a late term abortion.

Did anyone notice that it was MARCH when she left the kids in the vehicle for a short time with the windows cracked over an inch? This woman was trying to get a job to keep herself & her children off the tax payers dole. Would you prefer she be jailed so tax payers have to support her & her children who were in no real danger that time of year?
The time to even try this tactic us way over...it was Arizona and the car was over 100 degrees

She is a screw up and is full of garbage, my sympathies are no longer with her

Forum List

Back