Black mother leaves kids in hot car - No charges - Collects $114,000

Did anyone notice that it was MARCH when she left the kids in the vehicle for a short time with the windows cracked over an inch? This woman was trying to get a job to keep herself & her children off the tax payers dole. Would you prefer she be jailed so tax payers have to support her & her children who were in no real danger that time of year?
The time to even try this tactic us way over...it was Arizona and the car was over 100 degrees

She is a screw up and is full of garbage, my sympathies are no longer with her
With delayed fake rage?

Did anyone notice that it was MARCH when she left the kids in the vehicle for a short time with the windows cracked over an inch? This woman was trying to get a job to keep herself & her children off the tax payers dole. Would you prefer she be jailed so tax payers have to support her & her children who were in no real danger that time of year?
The time to even try this tactic us way over...it was Arizona and the car was over 100 degrees

100 degrees is nothing for Arizona or it's children. There is no humidity in Arizona, so they live for comfortably for months in 100+ degree heat. People lived in Arizona's 120 degree heat long before air conditioning was introduced there. It was still freaking winter in March!

Last edited:
Not like the kids died, they were "sweaty" and the car only 100 degs F. 100's nothing for Phoenix, gets hotter than that outside.

I guarantee obozo made a phone call to help out a sister get some "prosecutorial discretion". Rule of law has been abandoned in america.

Fail stupid. Obama doesn't give a shit about black people. They're a political tool to him. Obama is an ideologue and his ideology requires "useful idiots" who spend all day dividing the proles. Proles like yourself.

He may not care about blacks but he for sure hates whites. He's a pathological racist.

I have to agree with RC, that Obama doesn't care about race. He has bigger things on his mind, and your horrible attitude towards people who are trying to participate in your thread is one reason why we can't have reasonable discussions around here. Calm the hell down and take a tranquilizer or something.

100 degrees is nothing for Arizona or it's children. There is no humidity in Arizona, so they live for comfortably for months in 100+ degree heat. People lived in Arizona's 120 degree heat long before air conditioning was introduced there. It was still freaking winter in March!
Ignorance really is not bliss, don't fall for it :rolleyes:

Even outside temperatures in the 60s can cause a car temperature to rise well above 110° F. When the outside temperature is 83° F, even with the window rolled down 2 inches, the temperature inside the car can reach 109° F in only 15 minutes. “Within the first 10 minutes the temperature in an enclosed vehicle will rise an average of 19 degrees or 82 percent of its eventual one hour rise.”28 In warm weather, a vehicle can warm to dangerous, life-threatening levels in only 10 minutes.

Very young children (age 4 and under) are particularly susceptible to hyperthermia. According to the Medical College of Wisconsin,

Children’s bodies have greater surface area to body mass ratio, so they absorb more heat on a hot day (and lose heat more rapidly on a cold day). Further, children have a considerably lower sweating capacity than adults, and so they are less able to dissipate body heat by evaporative sweating and cooling.29Children and Cars A Potentially Lethal Combination DOT HS 810 636

The temp that day was 83 (Phoenix March Weather 2014 - AccuWeather Forecast for AZ 85004). The kids were rescued 45 minutes before the mother got back to them.

So, the question is? Why do these children mean so little to you?

Even outside temperatures in the 60s can cause a car temperature to rise well above 110° F. When the outside temperature is 83° F, even with the window rolled down 2 inches, the temperature inside the car can reach 109° F in only 15 minutes. “Within the first 10 minutes the temperature in an enclosed vehicle will rise an average of 19 degrees or 82 percent of its eventual one hour rise.”28 In warm weather, a vehicle can warm to dangerous, life-threatening levels in only 10 minutes.

Very young children (age 4 and under) are particularly susceptible to hyperthermia. According to the Medical College of Wisconsin,

Children’s bodies have greater surface area to body mass ratio, so they absorb more heat on a hot day (and lose heat more rapidly on a cold day). Further, children have a considerably lower sweating capacity than adults, and so they are less able to dissipate body heat by evaporative sweating and cooling.29Children and Cars A Potentially Lethal Combination DOT HS 810 636

The temp that day was 83 (Phoenix March Weather 2014 - AccuWeather Forecast for AZ 85004). The kids were rescued 45 minutes before the mother got back to them.

Children are born & live every day in 120 degree Arizona heat. A potential max 109 inside a car during the hottest part of the day is not lethal. Most job interviews are in the AM. Peak heating is after 4:00PM. The children never saw anywhere near that temp.

Last edited:

With delayed fake rage?

Step it up, your post count is falling behind

Whether it was March, or August, it was obviously a hot day and you have to ask how someone could be this dumb to leave children in a hot car. Especially when you consider how often you hear about cases similiar to this where children have died.

Children are born & live every day in 120 degree Arizona heat. A potential max 109 inside a car during the hottest part of the day is not lethal. Most job interviews are in the AM. Peak heating is after 4:00PM. The children never saw anywhere near that temp.

Holy shit, you're actually trying to justify this. Are you serious ?

OMG you people are wacked. There have been airliners packed with people & babies sitting on hot tarmac for over 4 hours with temperatures of 104 degrees & no-one dies. Sometimes someone goes to the hospital to sit in A/C & chase an aspirin with Gateraid, but they don't die. I have loaded & unloaded 1,000 bales of hay by hand on a humid 105 degree day with no problems. I have sat for hours inside 100+ degree aircraft. It is not deadly. I sit in hot vehicles a lot of times for over an hour in mid summer over 100 degrees & never got sick.

Last edited:
20 years? Psh a white woman would have been flayed, beaten and dragged across the land!

Only if she was poor.

Rich white gal lawyers up and gets a better deal.

This is just another Speedy-boy race-baiting thread.

He's one of our USMB sick racist pigs who vomit their bigoted ignorance all over these boards. He's like a rabid dog eating his own shit in the street... only we can't shoot him.

Does it ever hurt your head always being so wrong.

Middle Class white woman from Orland Park goes into a store for 5 mins to buy one item and leaves her child in the car. The temperature was a not so warm 75 degrees,

Whenever I go into a store no matter how long, I take my kids, but I really don't see how this kids was in danger. Yet she was arrested, regardless of the fact the kid wasn't in any real danger.

Your theory is toast.

In the AZ homeless mother story, she left her hysterical children in her car while she went for a job interview in Arizona during MARCH. I went to U of A, in March it gets over 100 degrees! That is extremely dangerous! There is no other way to put it. Yes I feel for her and yes it's a tough call, but she is not guilt free here.

Woman arrested for leaving child inside car at Whole Foods - FOX 32 News Chicago
A Chicago woman is facing a charge of endangering her child's life after leaving him inside a car while she shopped at a southwest suburban Whole Foods, the SouthtownStar is reporting.

Police say witnesses saw 35-year-old Ilona Lukaszczyk leave her young son in his car seat while she went inside the store at 15260 S. LaGrange Rd. in Orland Park on Aug. 20.

The temperature was 75 degrees and sunny, and the windows of the car were rolled up, except the driver's-side window, which was down about 3 inches, according to Orland Park police.

The witnesses stayed with the car until police arrived in time to greet Lukaszczyk when she emerged from the store less than 5 minutes after going inside.

OMG you people are wacked. There have been airliners packed with people & babies sitting on hot tarmac for over 4 hours with temperatures of 104 degrees & no-one dies. Sometimes someone goes to the hospital to sit in A/C & chase an aspirin with Gateraid, but they don't die. I have loaded & unloaded 1,000 bales of hay by hand on a humid 105 degree day with no problems. I have sat for hours inside 100+ degree aircraft. It is not deadly. I sit in hot vehicles a lot of times for over an hour in mid summer over 100 degrees & never got sick.

Then explain to me why no baby has died sitting in a hot plane ? Explain also why we warn people nationwide to not leave kids or pets in hot cars ?
There's not a police force in this nation that's going to sit back and allow children to sit in a hot car once they've became aware of it.

A white mother would have been thrown in the can for 20 years and been crucified by the press. But this monster makes a small fortune off her crime!!

Shanesha Taylor, Arizona mom who left kids in hot car, may avoid prosecution - CBS News

July 23, 2014, 3:36 PM

PHOENIX - Prosecutors and a Phoenix woman reached a deal that would allow her to avoid prosecution for leaving her two young sons alone in a hot car while she was at a job interview.

Shanesha Taylor, who faced being tried on two felony child abuse charges, said gratitude was the only thing she felt after the agreement was reached Friday.

Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery said his office and the 35-year-old mother of three have an agreement under which he'll dismiss the charges against her if she meets several conditions.

Those include completing parenting and substance abuse treatment programs and establishing education and child care trust funds for her children.

An online fundraising website set up by a New Jersey woman brought in more than $114,000 in donations for Taylor, according to her attorney.

this is the type of deal made all the time in neglect cases.... the parent goes for parenting classes and does other things to comply with the court's order/plea deal.

the money is privately raised by people who felt bad for the fact that she couldn't afford a baby sitter and was just trying to get to work.

the fact that she's black offends you? i'd say that's too bad. like I said, these types of deals are made all the time, no matter what color.

but please do post threads discussing the unequal prosecution of black males for doing things that white males don't go to jail for.... all the time. since that IS reality.

good luck.

Then explain to me why no baby has died sitting in a hot plane ? Explain also why we warn people nationwide to not leave kids or pets in hot cars ?
There's not a police force in this nation that's going to sit back and allow children to sit in a hot car once they've became aware of it.
Las Vegas to Phoenix flight 121 passengers stranded on the hot tarmac for five hours in 110 degree heat without air conditioning, food or water broke out into song — with a hilarious rendition of R Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly."

News Flash - No-One Died!!!

20 years? Psh a white woman would have been flayed, beaten and dragged across the land!

Only if she was poor.

He's one of our USMB sick racist pigs who vomit their bigoted ignorance all over these boards. He's like a rabid dog eating his own shit in the street... only we can't shoot him.

Middle Class white woman from Orland Park goes into a store for 5 mins to buy one item and leaves her child in the car. The temperature was a not so warm 75 degrees,

Whenever I go into a store no matter how long, I take my kids, but I really don't see how this kids was in danger. Yet she was arrested, regardless of the fact the kid wasn't in any real danger.

Your theory is toast.

In the AZ homeless mother story, she left her hysterical children in her car while she went for a job interview in Arizona during MARCH. I went to U of A, in March it gets over 100 degrees! That is extremely dangerous! There is no other way to put it. Yes I feel for her and yes it's a tough call, but she is not guilt free here.

Woman arrested for leaving child inside car at Whole Foods - FOX 32 News Chicago
A Chicago woman is facing a charge of endangering her child's life after leaving him inside a car while she shopped at a southwest suburban Whole Foods, the SouthtownStar is reporting.

Police say witnesses saw 35-year-old Ilona Lukaszczyk leave her young son in his car seat while she went inside the store at 15260 S. LaGrange Rd. in Orland Park on Aug. 20.

The temperature was 75 degrees and sunny, and the windows of the car were rolled up, except the driver's-side window, which was down about 3 inches, according to Orland Park police.

The witnesses stayed with the car until police arrived in time to greet Lukaszczyk when she emerged from the store less than 5 minutes after going inside.

obviously the prosecutors don't agree with your assessment of the mother's situation. as I said, this is another of the o/p's race-baiting threads. he doesn't bat an eyelash over the unequal prosecution of black males.

I don't think he understands the greenhouse gas effect in cars. That a hot car bakes people in them like an oven. An hour in 100 degree+ heat even with the windows down would be enough to kill young children!

I don't think he understands the greenhouse gas effect in cars. That a hot car bakes people in them like an oven. An hour in 100 degree+ heat even with the windows down would be enough to kill young children!
That's because he doesn't want to it's been pointed out.

There were more than 44 toddler deaths from being left in vehicles last year. It's nothing short of pure ignorance not to know this.

Only if she was poor.

Your theory is toast.

obviously the prosecutors don't agree with your assessment of the mother's situation. as I said, this is another of the o/p's race-baiting threads. he doesn't bat an eyelash over the unequal prosecution of black males.

Unequal prosecution under the law for blacks and whites are a different subject and thread entirely separate thread. And I would argue your assessment is off base and blacks and not as unequally treated as you state. In fact, sometimes white are unfairly treated because of black race hustling a-holes aka Duke LaCrosse, George Zimmerman, Ferguson.

Forum List

Back