Black News Anchor Does It Like No Other Can

She handled it absolutely perfectly.

That's because she stayed calm and cool and logical, didn't scream RACIST at the top of her lungs, and didn't lose her shit one bit.

Perfect.

Both "sides" of this issue could learn something from this smart lady.

Mac you are a fair minded person but I am going to say this to you. Look, whites don't get to determine what is the proper reaction to racism. If someone gets angry and screams racist to high heaven they are not wrong, the racist is. Nobody has to stay calm when hearing that shit. Last, she was on the air, I don't think the response would have been the same had this happened to her in person. I know black women, and that is not something you would be wise to do in their faces.. So don't give me what whites won't listen to because if you think that a people of color must grin and shuffle very time they face racism,. you aren't listening anyway
Well, for the record, I'm half white, half Hispanic, and our family holiday photos look like a flippin' Celebrate Diversity! poster, Spanish and Mexican to Japanese to Nigerian. Not a full-blooded cracker amongst us. So this issue isn't out of left field for me.

But to your point, and I do understand your annoyance, it depends on the context to me. It depends on the goal. If I see something broken, my impulse is not to scream about it, but to fix it. I don't think screaming RACIST at every last opportunity is fixing anything. It's just making things worse.

If you're at a point of anger and you want to react like that, that's fine, I get it. But I want to this country to heal. And by the way, this screaming is part of the reason this guy is in the White House. I think this lady's reaction was perfect, because nothing is fixed until we stop screaming.
You conflate someone openly mocking your ignorance with “whining”. But hey! When all you got is a coping strategy, every criticism looks like an act of victimization...
:confused-84:

Replying to an email sent in by a under educated racist, a beautiful Black woman puts the racist in her place as only a Black woman can. This is a classic Black woman at her professional barely retrained best. Gotta love her reply.

ATLANTA NEWS ANCHOR SHARON REED CLAPS BACK AT A VIEWER 12-5-2017

That news anchor is mixed who are you fooling ? She handled it the way it is supposed to be handled but we all know that's not reality this news anchor is a 1 in a million

Replying to an email sent in by a under educated racist, a beautiful Black woman puts the racist in her place as only a Black woman can. This is a classic Black woman at her professional barely retrained best. Gotta love her reply.

I am sure it was from a black person or was from the news women herself.

TV personalities get hate mail. It comes along with the territory.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I am sure it was from an under educated white racist like I mentioned in the OP. They typically hate Black people and send in racist rants.
So you don't actually know who it was from and your own racist bias wants it to be from a white person. You need a new schtick.

It was from a white person. We blacks have heard this one a million times from whites.
So you don't really know either, but your racist bias wants it to be a whitey. Got it.

I am sure it was from an under educated white racist like I mentioned in the OP. They typically hate Black people and send in racist rants.
So you don't actually know who it was from and your own racist bias wants it to be from a white person. You need a new schtick.

It was from a white person. We blacks have heard this one a million times from whites.
So you don't really know either, but your racist bias wants it to be a whitey. Got it.
His kind MUST keep racism alive. He thinks nothing has changed since 1950.

I do know. That's the trouble with your assertion. I think that with the amount of racist assertions you ,make about blacks that you really have nothing to say.

Without his excuse of racism, he'd have to own up to his own failures in life.

I do know. That's the trouble with your assertion. I think that with the amount of racist assertions you ,make about blacks that you really have nothing to say.
If you do know then post a link to what you know so we can all agree with you.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well

Yep failures like successfully building 3 not for profits and retiring at age 52,

I don't give a damn what you agree with. A white person sent the email. That's what happened.

Yep failures like successfully building 3 not for profits and retiring at age 52,
If that's true, then good for you, and you're proof that racism doesn't hold blacks back, so what are you bitchin' about so much? You don't want ANY blacks to have to own up to their failures in life?

I don't give a damn what you agree with. A white person sent the email. That's what happened.
You don't know that for a fact or else you'd be more than happy to throw the proof in my face.

You don't know that for a fact or else you'd be more than happy to throw the proof in my face.

I know it for a fact and I said it now more than once. So you show me it was a black person since that's your claim.

If that's true, then good for you, and you're proof that racism doesn't hold blacks back, so what are you bitchin' about so much? You don't want ANY blacks to have to own up to their failures in life?

No that isn't poof of shit. Because I built non profits that fought for the rights of blacks that if not for racists like you would never he been necessary. Maybe you whites own up to your own failures. How about you work on that one?

I know it for a fact and I said it now more than once. So you show me it was a black person since that's your claim.
My claim is that we don't know, you're claim is that you know, now prove it.

No that isn't poof of shit. Because I built non profits that fought for the rights of blacks that if not for racists like you would never he been necessary. Maybe you whites own up to your own failures. How about you work on that one?
So in your world blacks shouldn't have to help other blacks because without racism, whites would be doing all the helping?

As for owning up to my own failures, I do, and certainly have NEVER blamed them on other races.

So in your world blacks shouldn't have to help other blacks because without racism, whites would be doing all the helping?

As for owning up to my own failures, I do, and certainly have NEVER blamed them on other races.

To your first question, no. You missed the point because you are just that stupid. There should have been no need to create not for profit its to create programs to reduce the effects of white racism on communities of color if racism was non existent.

To your second comment, you can't blame another race because another race did not make laws and policies purposefully to deny opportunities to you as a white person.

You really need to take courses on the history of race relations in this nation. Because all you're doing here is displaying that you have psychosis.

It's been proven to you by the wording of the email sent. This was a white person who sent the email. End of discussion..

To your first question, no. You missed the point because you are just that stupid. There should have been no need to create not for profit its to create programs to reduce the effects of white racism on communities of color if racism was non existent.

To your second comment, you can't blame another race because another race did not make laws and policies purposefully to deny opportunities to you as a white person.

You really need to take courses on the history of race relations in this nation. Because all you're doing here is displaying that you have psychosis.
Just curious, what kind of non-profit(s) did you establish "to create programs to reduce the effects of white racism on communities of color" that you made so much money off of that you retired at 52?

Laws were passed in Africa to dispossess whites of what they owned. So much for your theory. Please try again.

It's been proven to you by the wording of the email sent. This was a white person who sent the email. End of discussion..
So your saying that a black couldn't possibly write as well as a white person?

Forum List

Back