Black Panther Terrorists terrorize Texas Town.

• Banned
New Black Panther Party Terrorizes Texas Town Over Death of Black Man ? The White Voice

Figures...They would be arrested but ole Holder would just let them go again...

What were they doing wrong? They were just telling the truth. Jasper is a shithole filled with racist cave apes. As long they broke no laws they can say what the fuck they want to.

Threatening people for one. Wish a mob of city folk had shown these terrorist the door Texas style.

New Black Panther Party Terrorizes Texas Town Over Death of Black Man ? The White Voice

What were they doing wrong? They were just telling the truth. Jasper is a shithole filled with racist cave apes. As long they broke no laws they can say what the fuck they want to.

Threatening people for one. Wish a mob of city folk had shown these terrorist the door Texas style.

Why are you white boys so scared of Black people? What was threatening about them? Was the truth threatening or was it just that they were Black? I thought everyone was supposed to be tough in Texas, especially the country folk. The city white boys are pussies. I go down to Dallas and Houston a lot and none of them are tough.

They threatened kids. TNB though I mean this coming from the same scum who called for white cracka babies to be killed before they became adult crackas.Holders pals are just awesome folks!

Jasper is a great place full of white, black, and brown people, many of whom I know and care about dearly. The town, like all, has its racists, black, white, and brown. No one, much less children, were threatened.

Don't talk about what you don't know.

I guarantee that Jasper is not afraid of the BP.

You mean the average black american? You fit the bill with your attitude and your ape like features...

Jasper is a great place full of white, black, and brown people, many of whom I know and care about dearly. The town, like all, has its racists, black, white, and brown. No one, much less children, were threatened.

Thats not what I was told. I heard it was a shithole full of racists by someone that moved from there. This person was white and they told me the history of the town. This is also the place where Byrd was dragged behind a trunk as recently as 1998. This is also the same exact city where 2 officers assaulted a Black woman and slammed her head into a countertop for nothing. Its a small town. Why so many racial incidents? The people you know may not be racist but they appear to be the minority.

Why are you white boys so scared of Black people? What was threatening about them? Was the truth threatening or was it just that they were Black? I thought everyone was supposed to be tough in Texas, especially the country folk. The city white boys are pussies. I go down to Dallas and Houston a lot and none of them are tough.

I saw some video of this, was this demonstration really racist? I saw white people in the video sitting right behind the NBP.

Thats not what I was told. I heard it was a shithole full of racists by someone that moved from there. This person was white and they told me the history of the town. This is also the place where Byrd was dragged behind a trunk as recently as 1998. This is also the same exact city where 2 officers assaulted a Black woman and slammed her head into a countertop for nothing. Its a small town. Why so many racial incidents? The people you know may not be racist but they appear to be the minority.

Jasper has a racist checkered past from what I heard smh.

Forum List

Back