Black Pastors to Trump: You’ve Given Us Hope

Great meeting with a lot of major Pastors, looks like an Exodus from the plantation is in progress.

Sacramento black pastor to Trump: You’ve ‘given us a new hope.’ Now he faces a backlash
Great meeting with a lot of major Pastors, looks like an Exodus from the plantation is in progress.

Sacramento black pastor to Trump: You’ve ‘given us a new hope.’ Now he faces a backlash

He should, I hope he looses his sheep.
It was a room filled with several dozen of the top black Pastors in America.

All praising Trump.

Have a nice day!

Evangelicals don't know their arse from a hole in the ground, all they want is money.

See my signature how crazy the evangelicals are. Laying hands on Trump, like their holiness( demonic ) is going to transfer to him (demons). Too funny.

See my signature how crazy the evangelicals are. Laying hands on Trump, like their holiness( demonic ) is going to transfer to him (demons). Too funny.

Apparently you consider yourself a 'Christian'??? You sound more like a Pharisee

Not as much hope as he's given to Nazi's and supremacists. What an idiot pastor.

Another debunked far left religious narrative being run!
No content/trolling. Reported.

You should report all your own posts, glad you realize that!
^ again. reported.

^ reported that ...

No content , trolling

Forum List

Back