Black people shouldn't celebrate White holidays

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Back in December someone on the street told me "Merry Christmas!". I told them that "I don't celebrate any of the colonizers' traditions". They seemed offended and entitled to my feelings on the subject and I told them off.

I believe that Minorities must reject the traditions of their colonizers. A black person celebrating Thanksgiving is like a white Frenchman celebrating the conquering of France by Muslims, where millions of his group were killed by the conquerors, and subsequently enslaved for hundreds of years. Can you even Imagine a white person celebrating his own enslavement and death? Not a chance. Yet many whites expect precisely that of Minorities. Heck, you can't even get whites in South Africa to wave the rainbow nation flag; "Rhodesia never dies" the white Zimbabweans say. Anywhere where whites are a minority, they have a "victim complex" and embrace their own white identity. Anywhere where whites are the majority-with rare exception, like Albania or chechnya who wholly embrace non white traditions, and those countries are hated by the other white countries- they force the non white population to acquiesce to white identity. That's something that must change but minorities have to be the ones to do it. Stop celebrating your literal conquering. There can't be anything more cucked. It's insane. Don't let these white people brainwash yo children with this Marxist garbage.

Otoh,
African history has an additional layer to the worldwide known account of Christmas. The earliest signs of Christian belief were found in Egypt in the 1st century AD. In many African countries, it symbolizes the birth of African God Ra (Osiris). So, when African people decorate trees during this period, they are sending regards to ancient times when Ra’s birthday was celebrated. It is also considered the celebration of the winter solstice in some countries.

Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus H. Christ back in the day.

It isn't a problem for most of your black radicals, as they insist Almighty God is black. Anyone who has drank in a muslim bar would know that.

I thought Jesus was black? Guess not. The 2 oldest Christian Church denominations are the Ethiopian and Coptic denominations, both African. For such a low iq op you be ashamed of yourself appropriating Sowell's name.

Silly. Are Italians the same as Russians? The two are distinct ethnic groups with distinct cultures. There are way more black ethnic groups than European ones.
Russia is actually only part European, vastly Asian. Africa is a continent, not an ethnicity. "America" spans three continents.

Last edited:
Back in December someone on the street told me "Merry Christmas!". I told them that "I don't celebrate any of the colonizers' traditions". They seemed offended and entitled to my feelings on the subject and I told them off.

I believe that Minorities must reject the traditions of their colonizers. A black person celebrating Thanksgiving is like a white Frenchman celebrating the conquering of France by Muslims, where millions of his group were killed by the conquerors, and subsequently enslaved for hundreds of years. Can you even Imagine a white person celebrating his own enslavement and death? Not a chance. Yet many whites expect precisely that of Minorities. Heck, you can't even get whites in South Africa to wave the rainbow nation flag; "Rhodesia never dies" the white Zimbabweans say. Anywhere where whites are a minority, they have a "victim complex" and embrace their own white identity. Anywhere where whites are the majority-with rare exception, like Albania or chechnya who wholly embrace non white traditions, and those countries are hated by the other white countries- they force the non white population to acquiesce to white identity. That's something that must change but minorities have to be the ones to do it. Stop celebrating your literal conquering. There can't be anything more cucked. It's insane. Don't let these white people brainwash yo children with this Marxist garbage.

Sounds good to me. If negroes would stop celebrating Christmas we wouldn't have to deal with bullshit like this every year:

Forum List

Back