Black People were treated better in Nazi Germany than in America

Then by all means, let them all move to Germany. I'll gladly contribute to that cause.
^^^^^^Nice to see one of the board's idiotic racists show up to spew his vile hate. :cool:

Seems like common sense to me. If they are treated better, and have so many complaints about how they are treated here, and how the "Man" keeps them down, get the hell out. All the whining and crying in the world, yet I don't see any big lines of American negroes trying to emigrate back to africa or anywhere else for that matter. Face the facts slick, the best thing that ever happened to the negro in America today is that his anscestors where brought over to this nation. Just bad luck that a freed black african got their anscestors enslaved for life in this nation rather than for a set amount of time as was the law prior to an african's court case over his own african slave made slaves slaves for life. Not very many negroes in africa would give up the chance to trade places with an American negro.

Really, Carroll County Klucker?

^^^^^^Nice to see one of the board's idiotic racists show up to spew his vile hate. :cool:

Seems like common sense to me. If they are treated better, and have so many complaints about how they are treated here, and how the "Man" keeps them down, get the hell out. All the whining and crying in the world, yet I don't see any big lines of American negroes trying to emigrate back to africa or anywhere else for that matter. Face the facts slick, the best thing that ever happened to the negro in America today is that his anscestors where brought over to this nation. Just bad luck that a freed black african got their anscestors enslaved for life in this nation rather than for a set amount of time as was the law prior to an african's court case over his own african slave made slaves slaves for life. Not very many negroes in africa would give up the chance to trade places with an American negro.

if it's a klucker shouldn't you be pluckn' it and Fryin' it ?

Real Americans, of which you are not.

Lol. You can't get more American than me scumbag. My ...

I didn't ask for your life story, asshole. You have identified yourself as unamerican by your words and attitude here. Now get the fuck out of my country, douchebag.

Well I live down in Southern Maryland puss, why don't you come on down and help me pack, or are you just another full of crap scrote that that talks crap while sitting in your mommy's basement playing on her computer.

What's with you and carroll co.?

The german Nazis weren't really very intelligent when it came to race, but they were obviously also ethnocentic nitwits.

If they were really and truly advocating that blonde hair and blue eyed people were racial aayran superiors, they they should have loved the POLES as those people ARE the blondest bluest eyed people on earth.

EVerything the NAZIs thought about race was basically WRONG!

Forum List

Back