Black Power?

...the proof that they are just like the nazis never ends
Now I’m confused. Are we Nazis or Communists?
hahah
act like nazis vandalizing/intimidating/disrupting political meetings/etc with communist policies --you can do both
Please refer to post #22
....no discussion there = bullshit ...and you do not refute the point = you are babbling
You’re history, boy.

hahah
act like nazis vandalizing/intimidating/disrupting political meetings/etc with communist policies --you can do both
Please refer to post #22
....no discussion there = bullshit ...and you do not refute the point = you are babbling
You’re history, boy.
hahhahahahhahahahhaha
ok
hahahahhahahahahahah

hahah
Both are fascist just like any other fascist regime and modern China and Iran, along with various others. All fascist are the enemies of this Republic whether they be the current bankers and their corps pushing it or China, Iran and the Islamic culture pushing it all.

I am not opposed to having militias that defend and protect private property and people regardless of the skin tones but militias that stop people and demand reparations is highway robbery and should be treated as such.

I am not opposed to having militias that defend and protect private property and people regardless of the skin tones but militias that stop people and demand reparations is highway robbery and should be treated as such.

Did you first hand experience this? all I could find is in right wing news sites.
We have old friends there that reported it to us as it was going down but I had not shared it prior to today in a public forum. Perhaps you should trot on down to that area and check it out personally if you do not believe the reports online.

No I don't go to Georgia, but I use to live there, they are a bible belt and backwards. Do you know they still suppress the black vote.

I don't believe it as only on far right sites.
Its in videos so you can deny all you want but you can't change what it is, 'highway robbery'.
Is this what your talking about??
View attachment 384353
Ridgewood 4 Black Liberation group members marching downtown on the Fourth of July.

View attachment 384356
No but that is another example of lawlessness under the pretense of victimhood.

communist can act like nazis--plain and simple...their policies are different

Did you first hand experience this? all I could find is in right wing news sites.
We have old friends there that reported it to us as it was going down but I had not shared it prior to today in a public forum. Perhaps you should trot on down to that area and check it out personally if you do not believe the reports online.

No I don't go to Georgia, but I use to live there, they are a bible belt and backwards. Do you know they still suppress the black vote.

Its in videos so you can deny all you want but you can't change what it is, 'highway robbery'.
View attachment 384353
Ridgewood 4 Black Liberation group members marching downtown on the Fourth of July.

View attachment 384356

They are in the park, Stone Mountain.

View attachment 384353

View attachment 384356

They are in the park, Stone Mountain.

Does that make their threats while armed to the teeth legal?

Forum List

Back