black privilege - black kills white - not guilty-no race mentioned

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
another example of:
1. MSM does not mention race when a white is killed and black involved in it
2. race has nothing to do with it when cops kill a black, but the MSM makes it ALL about race
3. so if you want to argue about how the BLACK man had nothing to do with the killing, it's the same as most of the cop killings/etc
etc etc

Peoples of melanin richness, and diversification struggle have been oppressed by the European devil for 20,000 years.

Of course this chocolate citizen of enlightenment was innocent!

another example of:
2. race has nothing to do with it when cops kill a black, but the MSM makes it ALL about race
3. so if you want to argue about how the BLACK man had nothing to do with the killing, it's the same as most of the cop killings/etc
etc etc
No it's not. Maybe the dogs were racist. Who knows? He didn't sick the dogs on some old lady, no matter what color she was. Hopefully, the dogs were put down, that day or the next day. A decent owner would have walked out his door and put a bullet in their brains, immediately, without hesitation. Other than that it is a civil liability matter not a criminal matter. Hopefully, he gets sued, attaching all assets, and placing burden on all future earnings to pay off the amount of jury award.

No it's not. Maybe the dogs were racist. Who knows? He didn't sick the dogs on some old lady, no matter what color she was. Hopefully, the dogs were put down, that day or the next day. A decent owner would have walked out his door and put a bullet in their brains, immediately, without hesitation. Other than that it is a civil liability matter not a criminal matter. Hopefully, he gets sued, attaching all assets, and placing burden on all future earnings to pay off the amount of jury award.
1. no what's not????
2. yes--I knew someone would argue crap like you did--SAME when a cop kills a black!!! it's usually not the cop's fault --that's the point HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
3. anyway you cut it, the BLACK man's dogs killed a WHITE person
all we hear 24/7 is WHITE privilege/WHITE killing blacks /etc --that's why I bring it up

1. no what's not????
2. yes--I knew someone would argue crap like you did--SAME when a cop kills a black!!! it's usually not the cop's fault --that's the point HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
3. anyway you cut it, the BLACK man's dogs killed a WHITE person
all we hear 24/7 is WHITE privilege/WHITE killing blacks /etc --that's why I bring it up
Your Thread title is about "Black privilege - Black kills white" It is not. A black did not kill a white. An irresponsible SOB's dogs got out and killed somebody, color or all parties, immaterial. Not criminal, but civil law. In the civil lawsuit, along with other penalty, he should be banned from owning dogs, as he now has a history of not raising, maintaining, keeping and controlling them responsibly. If he violated court order forbidding keeping or owning, and it occurred again in the future, that would be criminal negligence. But, even then, not a black/white thing, just a criminal asshole thing.

This is one case where ethnicity is not the issue.

Should an owner of vicious dogs be held for manslaughter?

It seems no.

So I agree that it should be at least a civil matter.

And I, too, hope that the owner is hounded for the rest of his life to pay off any civil damages that he owes.

Here in Los Angeles, a owner (I do not know his ethnicity) threatens to sue the city because the police were forced to use a non-lethal bean bag to stop his dog from attacking them.

Many human beings are such [blanks]. They actually think that it's fine to let vicious dogs roam the area and threaten people with serious bites -- or actual death.

Your Thread title is about "Black privilege - Black kills white" It is not. A black did not kill a white. An irresponsible SOB's dogs got out and killed somebody, color or all parties, immaterial. Not criminal, but civil law.
He did not kill anyone. As for dogs -- I consistently oppose dangerous items. Private citizens should not own guns, opioids, or vicious animals.

1) This is one case where ethnicity is not the issue.

2) Should an owner of vicious dogs be held for manslaughter?

It seems no.
1) Agree 100%.

2) I guess no.

3) Should gun owners be responsible for those who commit homicide and suicide with their weapons?

He did not kill anyone. As for dogs -- I consistently oppose dangerous items. Private citizens should not own guns, opioids, or vicious animals.
baseball bats, knives, sticks, stones, cars, hacksaws, chainsaws, pressure cookers, diesel fuel, fertilizer, rental trucks, razor knives, ropes----anything else? moron.

another example of:
etc etc
In the quote it says nothing abot cops. Just anouther off topic post...

I would oppose you having any, as you don't think you are responsible to maintain proper control, and may just be correct. Who better than you should know if you are up to that kind of responsibility. If you think, nobody is, it especially includes you.

I would oppose you having any, as you don't think you are responsible to maintain proper control, and may just be correct. Who better than you should know if you are up to that kind of responsibility. If you think, nobody is, it especially includes you.
It is sad that if the unsupervised animals cause a death, that the owners cannot be thrown under the courthouse. Or is it simply that being that old no one actually cares about you.

It is sad that if the unsupervised animals cause a death, that the owners cannot be thrown under the courthouse. Or is it simply that being that old no one actually cares about you.
It is law. You are not generally jailed for unintentional righteous stupidity very long, but you can be found responsible, civilly. Bad things happen, but not every bad thing is a crime, but like any other stupid accident, you can be held responsible if you are found negligent. Criminal negligence has a higher burden of proof than civil negligence.

Forum List

Back