🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Privilege

8 pages of whites complaining because one black woman said something to one white guy on a bus.

But talk about police brutality in the black neighborhoods and suddenly they learn a phrase called "get over it"....but but a lady on a bus tho!!!!

A black man is safer walking through a white neighborhood at night than a white man walking through a black neighborhood at night.

See? Waaaaa black racism some lady looked at me meanly...ow my feelings

People like her and you are the problem. Nothing he did was about race. Everything about her is and you defend her. YOU are a race hustler.

8 pages of whites complaining because one black woman said something to one white guy on a bus.

But talk about police brutality in the black neighborhoods and suddenly they learn a phrase called "get over it"....but but a lady on a bus tho!!!!

A black man is safer walking through a white neighborhood at night than a white man walking through a black neighborhood at night.

People like her and you are the problem. Nothing he did was about race. Everything about her is.

And before her...what was the excuse then? MLK was a trouble maker soooo? Blacks needed to be civilized so we grabbed them? Working for free is a virtue? Pants saggin? Jazz Music? Fear for the white women being seduced by the congo rhythm hip movements of the afrikan?

People like her and you are the problem. Nothing he did was about race. Everything about her is.

And before her...what was the excuse then? MLK was a trouble maker soooo? Blacks needed to be civilized so we grabbed them? Working for free is a virtue? Pants saggin? Jazz Music? Fear for the white women being seduced by the congo rhythm hip movements of the afrikan?
Blah, blah, and more blah. You and her are the problem today. Y'all need to learn some manners.

Here's one of Downtrend's hot stories.
Stocking Full of Cynicism: Obama Signs Bill Denying Social Security to Dying Nazis
President Barack Obama, the high priest of pandering was at it again on Thursday to sign a bill stripping a handful of aging Nazis of their Social Security benefits. The bill had originally gotten media play earlier this month when McClatchy reported that the House of Representatives hadvoted 420-0 to waste millions of taxpayer dollars on getting payback against a pack of fossilized rat bastard war criminals who will all be dead soon anyway.
Stocking Full of Cynicism Obama Signs Bill Denying Social Security to Dying Nazis - Downtrend

Obviously the writer of the article hates Obama to death. This blog is loaded with negative stories about black people. If you hate black people, well Downtrend.com is your source.

Manners didnt help then and they wont help now...you need a better excuse
Yes, they will help now. The bitch is the problem, not the white guy.

They are both the problem. She was taking up two seats, and completely unaware of her surroundings. He decided to touch her stuff before using a little less subtle tactic to get her attention (perhaps waving a hand in front of her face, or politely tapping her arm).

Manners didnt help then and they wont help now...you need a better excuse
Yes, they will help now. The bitch is the problem, not the white guy.

They are both the problem. She was taking up two seats, and completely unaware of her surroundings. He decided to touch her stuff before using a little less subtle tactic to get her attention (perhaps waving a hand in front of her face, or politely tapping her arm).
Even touching her can get a bad reaction from someone with an attitude, which she clearly has. There is nothing racial about this except in her deranged mind.

Racism? Live in NYC for 10 years or so and you'll not only move people like this out of the way, you'll fucking scream at them while you do it.

Some great comments...sample

If it had been a black man and a white woman he would've taken her open bag and ran.

• After he played the knock out game because nothing says tough guy like beating up a old woman.
  • Exactly what I was going to say.
  • Just what I was thinking

Yep no racism whatsoever in the world.

Yep no racism whatsoever in the world.

Where were you when Ferguson was burning? That's as bad as it gets when talking about racism. The perps were racists. The sign carriers were racists. There are black racists all over this country, and have been since the civil rights act of 1964 which almost didn't pass because of the grand kleagle, Senator Robert Byrd...democrat, WV. leading the filibuster to stop it.

But you liberals continue to vote for dems because they keep your welfare payments coming like clockwork...hence the racism which eats away at this country...from BOTH whites and BLACKS.

10847550_10154930139340494_7294066161810868551_o.jpg

She has mistaken assholeism for racism. The asshole would have done the same thing to some fat old white broad who was taking up two spaces on a public train and ignoring his attempts to get through to her through the fog of her personal listening device.

But she's not an asshole for taking up two spots, right Comrade?

Whitey bes noze his place, amirite?

Forum List

Back