Black rapper killed ZERO media coverage

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014

Kinda makes you think, guess the shooters were black or else the dems would have jumped on this to "prove" whites hate blacks.

If black lives matter, why didn't this guys life matter?

Kinda makes you think, guess the shooters were black or else the dems would have jumped on this to "prove" whites hate blacks.

His life mattered, just not to the culture that does drive by shootings. Drive by shooting were news back before becoming commonplace. Manager told him wrong. If you make it or on the verge of making it, don't go home. Get clean away from the streets that taught you and don't go back.

I never heard of him before he was shot. Why would I hear about him now?

Or he could be a black republican hit by blm. Blm hates black republicans.

I never heard of him before he was shot. Why would I hear about him now?
Oh for God's sakes. Who the fuck was George Floyd before the Media went ape shit and sent the country into a tail spin?

His life mattered, just not to the culture that does drive by shootings. Drive by shooting were news back before becoming commonplace. Manager told him wrong. If you make it or on the verge of making it, don't go home. Get clean away from the streets that taught you and don't go back.
Well if the drive by shooter was white. It would be front page news. So sad.

In others move to a white neighborhood as soon as you can, because blacks will kill you.

I suspect if that is found to be true, it will be, but it is probably not true.

I suspect if that is found to be true, it will be, but it is probably not true.
I agree, and that's why it's not front page news.

In others move to a white neighborhood as soon as you can, because blacks will kill you.
That sounds much worse than I meant it. The vast majority are no more murderous than any other racial group. But, just as if they were trump republicans, overall they generally take little if any responsibility for their own more violent elements and tend to not cooperate or assist in policing their own. Was once told simply, it's a black thing, you wouldn't understand and true enough, I never have. I do recommend, if you come from the violent street side of the culture and get out, never go back, not even to visit.

Ahh damn, Rappers are so rare these days, how are we going to get past this?
Yeah, really --- every black guy that gets himself shot apparently called himself a rapper. Like all the guys shot by police in drug busts, his relatives all say in unison, "He was turning his life around."

Ahh damn, Rappers are so rare these days, how are we going to get past this?
Yeah, really --- every black guy that gets himself shot apparently called himself a rapper. Like all the guys shot by police in drug busts, his relatives all say in unison, "He was turning his life around."
Sad, but very familiar.:(

Yea we know his life really mattered to you. Talk about a hypocrite.

The media and democrats don't care about blacks, they USE blacks to further their agendas. They're nothing more than tools to turn the right screws.

If a black death doesn't fit their narrative, they could NOT care less about it.

They should change the name to "Black lives that fit our narrative matter."

The media and democrats don't care about blacks, they USE blacks to further their agendas. They're nothing more than tools to turn the right screws.

If a black death doesn't fit their narrative, they could NOT care less about it.

Right, but Republicans have black folks best interest at heart.

BLM is so confusing for you to not understand what it means and stands for.

Right, but Republicans have black folks best interest at heart.
Especially in an election season.

Forum List

Back