BLACK SKIN PRIVILEGE IS REAL, AND IT’S A PROBLEM

squeeze berry

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
virginia
" In the pamphlet, the authors argued that, in their “obsessive quest to find evidence of illusory ‘white skin privilege,” the left instead winded up creating “black skin privilege.”

“Its effects can be seen in the presumption of guilt on the part of innocent whites (think Duke lacrosse team) on the basis of their skin color, while guilty blacks (think O.J. Simpson) are often presumed innocent,” the authors wrote.

Think also of Mike Brown and Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson. The left turned Wilson into a bogeyman of alleged racial terror, while they portrayed Brown as an innocent “gentle giant.” Not surprisingly, the evidence eventually vindicated Wilson and proved without a doubt that the real villain had been Brown all along.

“Blacks can commit racist attacks on whites certain that civil rights ‘activists’ who sift the news obsessively for black victims will either not notice or dismiss such attacks as a form of delayed ‘justice’ for the historical oppression of black people,” the writers added.

Indeed. I try to cover as much racial crime as possible, but frankly, too many stories of blacks assaulting whites appear on my feed for me to legitimately address them. If you want to know more about such crimes, I suggest you follow Colin Flaherty on YouTube."

here we have the double standard explained

Forum List

Back