Black Teen Shot For Ringing The Wrong Door...What Was That In His Hand In Just Surfaced Video?

Different from what?
I didn't see a video of the actual shooting.

Let's face it folks....after seeing all of the blacks committing crimes in our cities, can you really blame old people for being afraid when some strange black kid shows up at their door?

This is simply a predictable side-effect of a society that refuses to enforce the law.
It was the middle of the night when the incident occurred. The photo from the OP is clearly broad daylight.

It was the middle of the night when the incident occurred. The photo from the OP is clearly broad daylight.
I never said it was a video of the actual shooting.
I said it was a video of him banging on doors holding an assault-weapon.

If the cops were doing their jobs there would be videos in the neighborhood of this.
My ring system shows every report of a crime or a reported crime in my neighborhood.
The cops can find out who is pictured in videos committing crimes at what time of day it was and cross-reference it with GPS signals from cell-phones in the area at that time.

But the purpose of this media story is to scare people into thinking that stopping a home invasion would result in them being thrown in prison for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
I never said it was a video of the actual shooting.
I said it was a video of him banging on doors holding an assault-weapon.
You don’t even know if that’s him, or the same city. It could be a random kid that kinda looks like him. It’s a blurry video. There’s zero context. And you admit you have no idea what- if anything- he may or may not have been holding when he knocked on the door in the actual incident. And all based on some random Twitter post by a woman who is obviously a dumb ****.

In other words, you’re speculating wildly.

You don’t even know if that’s him, or the same city. It could be a random kid that kinda looks like him. It’s a blurry video. There’s zero context. And you admit you have no idea what- if anything- he may or may not have been holding when he knocked on the door in the actual incident. And all based on some random Twitter post by a woman who is obviously a dumb ****.

Sorry..but the video is pretty damn clear.

Next.

This is what defense attorneys try to do in court.
They try to plant the seeds of doubt by telling the witness they didn't see what they saw with their own eyes.

The point is....this is what the homeowner saw when he shot that kid.
I wouldn't put it past the left if they made sure that nobody finds out he was carrying a gun. They're still refusing to release the Nashville shooter's Manifestos.
I see they also have the same Black Lawyer that handled the George Floyd case and the Trayvan Martin case.

Sadly this is just another set-up by the media.

Last edited:
This is what defense attorneys try to do in court.
They try to plant the seeds of doubt by telling the witness they didn't see what they saw with their own eyes.

The point is....this is what the homeowner saw when he shot that kid.
I wouldn't put it past the left if they made sure that nobody finds out he was carrying a gun.
I see they also have the same Black Lawyer that handled the George Floyd case and the Trayvan Martin case.

This is another set-up by the media.
You admit the video is not from the house/incident in question, yet you claim to “know” the kid was holding a gun when he knocked on that old man’s door?

Why hasn’t the shooter said anything about the kid holding a gun? Wouldn’t that be like, the first thing he’d tell the cops?

You admit the video is not from the house/incident in question, yet you claim to “know” the kid was holding a gun when he knocked on that old man’s door?

Why hasn’t the shooter said anything about the kid holding a gun? Wouldn’t that be like, the first thing he’d tell the cops?
Look, the video in the OP was an example of an attempted home invasion.
The perp in the video holding an assault-weapon fits the description of the shooting victim.
The resemblance to the victim is striking to say the least.
But of course leftists refuse to admit that this is what the old fart who shot him saw when he looked out his door.
Add to that the fact that kids this age and race have been committing violent acts all over the United States.

Look, the video in the OP was an example of an attempted home invasion.
The perp in the video holding an assault-weapon fits the description of the shooting victim.
The resemblance to the victim is striking to say the least.
But of course leftists refuse to admit that this is what the old fart who shot him saw when he looked out his door.
Add to that the fact that kids this age and race have been committing violent acts all over the United States.
This isn’t about “all black teens”

It’s about one kid who was shot when he accidentally knocked on the wrong door of a frightened, racist old man. The old man was obviously paranoid, he told the cops he was “terrified” by the size of the kid? Neither the kid in the news nor the kid in the “exclusive” scoop you uncovered look particularly big to me.

And, again, the shooter made zero mention of the kid holding a gun. Again, this would’ve been the first thing he told the cops. Obviously the kid was unarmed.

Would I be curious/wary if a random black kid knocked on my door unexpectedly at 10pm? Probably. Would I fucking shoot him without attempting to find out what the deal was? Of course not. That’s what psychopaths do.

This isn’t about “all black teens”

It’s about one kid who was shot when he accidentally knocked on the wrong door of a frightened, racist old man. The old man was obviously paranoid, he told the cops he was “terrified” by the size of the kid? Neither the kid in the news nor the kid in the “exclusive” scoop you uncovered look particularly big to me.

And, again, the shooter made zero mention of the kid holding a gun. Again, this would’ve been the first thing he told the cops. Obviously the kid was unarmed.

Would I be curious/wary if a random black kid knocked on my door unexpectedly at 10pm? Probably. Would I fucking shoot him without attempting to find out what the deal was? Of course not. That’s what psychopaths do.
You're probably not in your 80s either.

You're probably not in your 80s either.
That’s no excuse to shoot an unarmed kid who knocks on your door at 10pm.

He could have called the cops. He could have flashed his gun and told the kid to get the fuck out of his yard. He could have even fired a warning shot.

God forbid, but he could have even asked the kid who he was and found out the kid was given the wrong address.

But instead, by his own admission, he shot an unarmed person through the door without saying a word.

Stop trying to insert weird-ass conspiracy theories into every news story you see.

That’s no excuse to shoot an unarmed kid who knocks on your door at 10pm.

He could have called the cops. He could have flashed his gun and told the kid to get the fuck out of his yard. He could have even fired a warning shot.

God forbid, but he could have even asked the kid who he was and found out the kid was given the wrong address.

But instead, by his own admission, he shot an unarmed person through the door without saying a word.

Stop trying to insert weird-ass conspiracy theories into every news story you see.
Well you weren't there so you don't know anything, do you?

No.

The fact still remains that this is exactly what the Deep State wants to happen, and now they're just taking advantage of it.
If they can't take our guns, they'll sure as shit turn us into criminals for defending our homes.
Things like this happen all of the time.....but there's a reason this has been taken up by all of the usual suspects.
They're setting the stage for everyone being afraid of protecting their lives and property.
50 years ago people would jump on a shoplifter in a heart beat.
Now everyone is scared to death the cops are going to arrest them for being a good citizen and taking the law into their own hands.
This is all by design folks.

I know the kid was unarmed because even the shooter admits it.

Or do you think the deep state forced him to perjure himself or something?
Oh, so you talked to the shooter personally, or are you going by the corrupt media's reporting?

Strange how this works....isn't it?

justice for some not for others.

CDYuRxq.jpg
and a little six year old white girl shot in the head and neck area after going into her young black male neighbor's yard to retrieve her toy...he also shot her father in the back.

so are you.

This fourm makes me fell dirty sometimes. I was raised in a very very racist area of the midwest. I lived all over the country and when I came home to retire I thought many of the racist must have died off. Perhaps many have, but this forum demonstrates there are still a lot of mindless, racists still out there and going strong, just occult now.

How so?

I’m citing police reports and sworn testimony.

He’s citing a blurry video posted on Twitter by some c-word who obviously has her own political agenda.
Oh, so you saw the actual "POLICE REPORTS", or are you just repeating what the corrupt media reported?
How many times do they have to lie to you till you realize they're trying to manipulate you?

7gygvb.jpg

How so?

I’m citing police reports and sworn testimony.

He’s citing a blurry video posted on Twitter by some c-word who obviously has her own political agenda.

85 year old man. And the left wants him in jail for the rest of his life. The article says that white people are scared to death of blacks. Well Why shouldn't some of them be considering the feral aspect of the behavior of blacks in this day. They record their own antics and put it on social media!!! It was amusing how the article admits the kids was tall...'he was barely 6 feet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back