Black Teen Shot For Ringing The Wrong Door...What Was That In His Hand In Just Surfaced Video?

Bunch of idiots!!

What the Hell is any damn kid doing banging on people's door holding an assault-weapon?

I suppose he could be collecting for the Donald Trump for President Fund and simply exercising his 2nd Amendment Rights. But that isn’t important. The video isn’t the kid shot in the news story. And it isn’t the same incident. But of course for the usual Blacks commit all the crimes crowd they’ll try and explain that it is hard to tell them apart.

That was him.

If this was a video of a white assailant you folks would be dog-piling the guy.

You folks need to stop this nonsense and quit making excuses.

According to the news reports the shooting took place at ten at night. This video is too well lit for ten at night. The weather in Kansas City at ten at night is rather too chilly this time of year for a T shirt.

You don't know what the old guy said because you weren't there and everything you know is what has been reported by a corrupt media.
The same media that said Russian Collusion was a real thing.
The media is lying when they report that the doorbell woke the defendant from his sleep in a statement from his lawyer?

They are lying when they report that the police say they got the call at about 10pm?

The media is lying when they report that the doorbell woke the defendant from his sleep in a statement from his lawyer?

They are lying when they report that the police say they got the call at about 10pm?
Teach us more……include your sources

Teach us more……include your sources

I did. On page two of this thread I included them. I’ll include them again.

And the news report.

I believe it was X-Files that said the Truth is out there. An open mind learns so much, a closed mind will never learn anything.

I did. On page two of this thread I included them. I’ll include them again.

And the news report.

I believe it was X-Files that said the Truth is out there. An open mind learns so much, a closed mind will never learn anything.
Your source says police arrived around 10pm as claimed

It says nothing about him being asleep or awake when the doorbell rang

It does say he was afraid of the size of the black man…..The Kid is 5’8” and 140 lbs

I suppose he could be collecting for the Donald Trump for President Fund and simply exercising his 2nd Amendment Rights. But that isn’t important. The video isn’t the kid shot in the news story. And it isn’t the same incident. But of course for the usual Blacks commit all the crimes crowd they’ll try and explain that it is hard to tell them apart.
Blacks don't commit all of the crimes. Just a majority of them.
Course Hispanics come in a close second.

Blacks don't commit all of the crimes. Just a majority of them.
Course Hispanics come in a close second.
Particularly VIOLENT crimes. And they hide many Crime Stats under MIXED, Decline to state, unknown. But we would know on first glance.

Particularly VIOLENT crimes. And they hide many Crime Stats under MIXED, Decline to state, unknown. But we would know on first Part
Part of the reason the left is brainwashing kids is because according to our laws, children with criminal records have the right to privacy.
So you won't even know if they're a repeat offender because their records are sealed.

Looks like an automatic gun of some type.

Low and behold..........your Demented Demonicreeps hard at work trying to off the geriatrics.
I think it's an assault weapon!

The homeowner will be exonerated but only after being put through the wringer for defending his home aand life.

You know the video isn’t the kid who was shot right?
I don't know either way, and it doesn't matter. I made a joke about "assault weapons," that's all.

In a state with the castle doctrine and stand your ground a man has been arrested with no investigation for standing his ground and defending his castle.

Democrats on here suggest he's guilty because he is white and supposedly watches Foxnews. On here it's fine to be such an idiot, but prosecutors are using that "logic" also.

In a state with the castle doctrine and stand your ground a man has been arrested with no investigation for standing his ground and defending his castle
Because someone knocking on your door isn't a threat. You don't think it is, either. You are just saying what you think you are supposed to say.

Forum List

Back