Black Teen Shot For Ringing The Wrong Door...What Was That In His Hand In Just Surfaced Video?

If young Yarl's story is true then it was a terrible thing that happened to him. But there was an old man, alone, who was fearful for his life. It was an Accident. and perhaps the black part of the population needs to start behaving themselves so that peop;le don't shoot first and ask questions later. yes. I"M SAYING, that they are bringing this on themselves because of the actions of their more criminal minded parts of their population.

If young Yarl's story is true then it was a terrible thing that happened to him. But there was an old man, alone, who was fearful for his life. It was an Accident. and perhaps the black part of the population needs to start behaving themselves so that peop;le don't shoot first and ask questions later. yes. I"M SAYING, that they are bringing this on themselves because of the actions of their more criminal minded parts of their population.

Just for the record, I don't support the president's advice to buy a shotgun and shoot through the door at people on my porch.

I doubt that's him, but I'm sure they all look alike to you.

Here's a big hint. This was taken at daytime... He was shot at 10 PM at night.
Conservatives automatically go to their playbook where you smear any black victim

Strange how this works....isn't it?

justice for some not for others.

CDYuRxq.jpg
I see media coverage of both along with that Texas cheerleader

Conservatives automatically go to their playbook where you smear any black victim
Let me correct that for you. Partisans of all stripes automatically go to their playbook where you smear any <fill in group being discussed here> victim.

Quit pretending you can only see one group doing that.

Typical paid message-board leftist response....blame the messenger rather than the message.
Both of these people are victims. The shooter and the kid that got shot.
They're just acting the way they would if you put in place DAs that refuse to imprison criminals.
High crime rates create these circumstances and the results are predictable.

Typical paid message-board leftist response....blame the messenger rather than the message.
They're just acting the way they would if you put in place DAs that refuse to imprison criminals.
How do you get these paid jobs you guys are always talking about?

You are the one who posted a fake video

Blame the victim

It does not even show the same kid and is shot in the daytime.
The old fuk did not have video cameras
It shows the same kid on a different day ringing a doorbell holding a machine gun.

Anyone who knows anything about Kansas City can tell you that crime is terrible there.
Any kid who is going around ringing doorbells at 10pm is asking to be shot.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — An overnight standoff ended peacefully early Tuesday morning after police arrested multiple armed suspects.

It happened at Sni-A-Bar Road and Laramie Lane. Police said a woman called 911 Monday night just after 10:15 p.m., claiming four or five people wearing masks and carrying guns had broken into her home in her quiet, far-east side neighborhood.

She ended up barricading herself inside one of her rooms while remaining on the phone with a dispatcher.

A tactical team then surrounded the house and began negotiating with the armed suspects inside.

Police said the woman suffered from health problems and could not escape on her own, so two officers made their way into the home and stayed with her until all of the suspects surrendered just after 5 a.m.

Some say officers went above and beyond to make sure the victim stayed safe.

“I think it’s awesome,” said Jasmine Tinner, a neighbor. “Even though we are in a state of emergency right now, the fact that the cops were still on it. When they got a call that something tragic was going on, they came right away, and they came in full force. There were a lot of men out here.”

Police managed to accomplish their mission while wearing masks after learning that some of the suspects may have had flu-like symptoms.

About six months ago, a woman living in this same house was the focus of a FOX4 Problem Solvers investigation. At least 17 metro brides had accused the woman of claiming to be a hair and makeup artist, taking their money and then disappearing on their wedding day.

This victim’s name from the attack last night has not yet been released, so it’s unclear if it’s the same woman.

Crime scene investigators remained on the scene all morning.

Neighbors said that call is unusual as the area is dominated by older folks who don’t cause any trouble.

It shows the same kid on a different day ringing a doorbell holding a machine gun.

Anyone who knows anything about Kansas City can tell you that crime is terrible there.
Any kid who is going around ringing doorbells at 10pm is asking to be shot.

Total Bullshit

The old fuk said nothing about the kid holding a machine gun

Forum List

Back