Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

Trump needs to impose martial law and a curfew on Chicago!
The Chicago problem can be solved overnight by enforcing current gun laws. Obama need the violence and he's willing to sacrifice "his own people" to further his agenda.
Absolutely. Let the situation deteriorate completely and the state moves in as savior imposing more laws restricting freedom.

Dem black anti-Trumpsters be actin' like mid-east terrorists.

"Dem black anti-Trumpsters be actin' like mid-east terrorists."

But they're allowed to because, well, they wuz Kangs and shit :rolleyes-41: :uhoh3:

We-wUz-kanGs-And-sHit-meme-59960.jpg

cutamprvaaacg0w.jpg

Where are the white liberal parents of these kids?

I thought pot smokers weren't violent people ? Clearly she is smoking a blunt right ? Anyway this is some crazy stuff, but with as much fake news there is these days, I had to wonder if this was real or staged ? Will have to watch the rest I guess, but even then I may not be sure about these things being real or fake. Sigh. If real, then are these people to be tried or investigated as being domestic terrorist ?? Should they be charged with a hate crime or multiple hate crimes ??

Where are the white liberal parents of these kids?

Where are the Liberals in general? If this were white people kidnapping and torturing a black, well we know the Liberals would be screaming and demanding all over the place and the Race Baiting Hate Organisation the SPLC would be giving a press conference and screaming and demanding.

In typical Liberal fashion, whites do not matter, the Liberals are the racists, they hate white people and the white Liberals are self-hating white people.

I blame there white liberal parents

It's rather sad how white liberal snowflakes teach their kids to cower in a corner though and not fight back to defend themselves. Instead we have our young males in general being taught to be pussies.

Or teach them how to wear dresses.......... that's the proud USA today.

If whites had done this to a black, Trump would be impeached

I blame there white liberal parents

It's rather sad how white liberal snowflakes teach their kids to cower in a corner though and not fight back to defend themselves. Instead we have our young males in general being taught to be pussies.

Or teach them how to wear dresses.......... that's the proud USA today.
If he had fought back, he would be racist

the police are insisting it was a prank, not a hate crime. time to rescind all hate crime laws if these liberal prancing pansies don't apply the laws equally.

Forum List

Back