Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

Notice how quick they took that video down , the girl's face in the video is being plastered all over twitter LOL

I actually hope you got his tone right and I misunderstood it. I would be much happier giving an apology than to think someone actually thought that way. Hopefully he will come back and clear it up.
I just did a search of his recent posts. Looks like your and Lucy's instincts were right. He's a lib.
I just don't understand what the big deal here is. I mean the white American police are always beating up black people and Trump says racist things all the time. So it would make sense that the people would rise up from their oppression and take action like these folks did. It's not like they weren't provoked

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Yeah. I guess you're right

I am right.

"It's not like they weren't provoked"

How were they provoked? Seeing a white person is provocation?
If I were back I might feel provoked when seeing a white person. I mean, have you seen all the videos of racist white cops gunning down innocent black men? What's up with that?

I just did a search of his recent posts. Looks like your and Lucy's instincts were right. He's a lib.
I just don't understand what the big deal here is. I mean the white American police are always beating up black people and Trump says racist things all the time. So it would make sense that the people would rise up from their oppression and take action like these folks did. It's not like they weren't provoked

I am right.

If I were back I might feel provoked when seeing a white person. I mean, have you seen all the videos of racist white cops gunning down innocent black men? What's up with that?
so what makes that any better than whites expecting blacks to be violent or steal? have you seen all the videos and news articles on those? why is it racist for whites to form an opinion of blacks based on a very large percentage of violence being caused by them, yet its justified for a black to torture a white kid because some cop rightfully killed a thug?
You are not making sense, do you by chance live in public housing surrounded by dark people and have had to develop this attitude out of fear for your life?

Anyone else notice how similar these people in Chicago are to the Muslims in the Middle East? Not a a bit of daylight between the two.

One things for sure, if they're in a Democratic Party politically controlled ghetto they'll be set free without charges...

images (54).jpg

Last edited:

I am right.

"If I were back I might feel provoked when seeing a white person. I mean, have you seen all the videos of racist white cops gunning down innocent black men? What's up with that?"

Your reasoning is the same reasoning of those who say that Kebabs come to Western nations and go on shooting sprees, blow themselves up or mow people down with trucks because of whats happening in the Middle East.

There is no excuse for feral behaviour, there is no excuse for kidnapping someone who has done you no harm whatsoever and taking them away and torturing them.

This sort of feral behaviour deserves Zero Tolerance, the bottom feeders that did this need to be put in a dungeon and the key thrown away.

Nobody was investigated or charged for this... The Democratic Party's promotion of hate, division and lawlessness is quite apparent in America..

I am right.

"If I were back I might feel provoked when seeing a white person. I mean, have you seen all the videos of racist white cops gunning down innocent black men? What's up with that?"

Your reasoning is the same reasoning of those who say that Kebabs come to Western nations and go on shooting sprees, blow themselves up or mow people down with trucks because of whats happening in the Middle East.

There is no excuse for feral behaviour, there is no excuse for kidnapping someone who has done you no harm whatsoever and taking them away and torturing them.

This sort of feral behaviour deserves Zero Tolerance, the bottom feeders that did this need to be put in a dungeon and the key thrown away.
Perhaps you are right.

You Deplorables will try anything to vilify the left.

Kids can't vote until they're 18, and it looks like these kids were minors. (Otherwise they'd release their names.)

Also, the disabled guy is not likely to be a voter.

Please get an education, guys. Stupid is so out of fashion.

Forum List

Back