Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

They will get slaps on the wrists, political correctness dictates their crime will be forgotten.

If this were white people kidnapping and torturing a black, well we know the Liberals would be screaming and demanding all over the place and the Race Baiting Hate Organisation the SPLC would be giving a press conference and screaming and demanding.
It would be the crime of the century but when blacks do it to whites, no big deal.

If this were white people kidnapping and torturing a black, well we know the Liberals would be screaming and demanding all over the place and the Race Baiting Hate Organisation the SPLC would be giving a press conference and screaming and demanding.
It would be the crime of the century but when blacks do it to whites, no big deal.
Hardly so...

Hardly so...
Where's the public outrage then? I haven't seen it.

upload_2017-1-5_0-10-34.jpeg

They should be tried as adults.

*****SMILE*****

:)

So far no one has been able to find a hste crime. The torturers said fuck Trump so the attack may be justified.

36 hours, that poor man.

This is what I've been saying for several years. We've set up a narrative where white people deserve any harm done to them. This kind of thing has been going on for many years to millions of young people in America.

If this were the other way around, this city would explode!
Unfuckingbelievable, this is why I don't watch the news
and why I hate living in this ghetto n1gger infested city!

You Deplorables will try anything to vilify the left.

Kids can't vote until they're 18, and it looks like these kids were minors. (Otherwise they'd release their names.)

Also, the disabled guy is not likely to be a voter.

Please get an education, guys. Stupid is so out of fashion.

Stupidity and intolerance is running rampant Grandma and you are a perfect example...

The "peaceful", "anti-racist" common regressives...

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

It's an open season on the Trump supporters and the lame stream media is shutting the hell up about it.

The "peaceful", "anti-racist" common regressives...

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

It's an open season on the Trump supporters and the lame stream media is shutting the hell up about it.

I would be careful with this folks

You Deplorables will try anything to vilify the left.

Kids can't vote until they're 18, and it looks like these kids were minors. (Otherwise they'd release their names.)

Also, the disabled guy is not likely to be a voter.

Please get an education, guys. Stupid is so out of fashion.
You get the prize for the most bigoted post of the thread.

This is fucking wrong and evil. I hope the people that did this spend the next 20 years in prison.

You've been promoting liberal lies, hate, intolerance and purposefully race baiting for the past year that I've noticed, you and the Democratic Party's divisive political choices are proportionally responsible for this crap. Man up and take responsibility, you're part of the problem..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back