Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

Wow. This looks like the biggest victimhood orgasm that the Trump-snowflakes have ever had.

Trump-thugs, it is unseemly for you all to be convulsing in rapture over this crime. It makes you look like disgusting human beings. I mean, even more so than usual.
The fact that you celebrate a special needs white person being tortured by four black Dumbocrats is disgusting even by your standards. There is a special place in hell for you, your ignorance, and your hate, mammy.

This one is truly awful. The kid was handicapped too. Democrats should be ashamed of the evil they've spawned. This kind of tragedy is a result of Obama and Democrat constant incitement. All their shameful Race-Baiting is gonna lead to much more violence. Expect more senseless Democrat violence like this.
And to think that disgusting little mamooth is celebrating it.

5 hours they tortured this poor kid. Five hours! He must have thought he was going to die a hundred times.

It's not the black vermin's fault, they were high on marijuana. That makes it all better.

Execute them. A bullet right in the forehead. They will never get high again.
Weed has nothing to do with this behavior. That's just plain silly. Weed doesn't stop animals from acting like animals.
It helps them act like animals. If we executed druggies including pot heads, these four would have been fertilizer already.
I am inclined to believe you really would like to see pot heads murdered. You are one creepy MF!
Oh my. You don't know. I'm sure someone will be happy to enlighten you.

I am so glad these idiotic pieces of shit broadcast the whole thing live.

Otherwise, snowflakes would claim this was fake news and lies.
I think a good civil rights lawyer (racist) could use the fact that they broadcast the whole thing live as proof that those animals did not have sufficient mental capacity to know what they were doing was wrong.

Sure, good lawyers can do anything. OJ Simpson walked from double murder 1.

Most people on a jury will find the video very disturbing. These idiots are in deep shit.

There is not circumstantial evidence or just testimony. There is a 30 minute video of the torture.
Whether or not they committed the crime is not even an issue. It will be legal navigation of the statutes.

They will hopefully do at least 10 years, but they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. These pieces of shit are a serious threat to society.

That guy who was tortured was allegedly their "friend".

Maybe I am old school, but I don't think you should treat friends that way.
Saw a talking head on the news that no defense lawyer wants this case in front of a jury. They'll plead out. I agree.

Wow. This looks like the biggest victimhood orgasm that the Trump-snowflakes have ever had.

Trump-thugs, it is unseemly for you all to be convulsing in rapture over this crime. It makes you look like disgusting human beings. I mean, even more so than usual.
Isn't it fall-down hilarious that progressives are so stupid they can't come up with their own terms. Not only do they steal ours - but they can't even apply them properly.

Trump supporters are the polar opposite of "snowflakes". They don't fall apart when life doesn't give them exactly what they want like progressives such as mamooth do.

This one is truly awful. The kid was handicapped too. Democrats should be ashamed of the evil they've spawned. This kind of tragedy is a result of Obama and Democrat constant incitement. All their shameful Race-Baiting is gonna lead to much more violence. Expect more senseless Democrat violence like this.
And to think that disgusting little mamooth is celebrating it.

Very sick people. It's the evil the Democratic Party has spawned. It's been inciting racial violence for years. And i hate to say it, but we're gonna see much more of it. After Trump won, they really went off the deep end with their hysterical Race-Baiting. It will lead to more Democrat violence.

Washington post says the feral were driven to their behavior by a pro Trump narrative. That will be their defense.

Democrats WANT racism to exist. They NEED racism to exist.

Truth is, it may actually exist, but in such a minuscule portion of the population as to be laughable, and in all races.

You have to feel sorry for them, their lies of inequality are falling to pieces before their eyes.

That makes me very happy.
And it is "WHITE LIBERALS" that want it to exist, they are the ones that encourage these acts, and then provide cover for their army of minorities through the media, it is all designed to tear down the America they do not want and replace it with their America, and white men are the enemy of white liberal America...the folks that commit these acts are the white lefts expendables...they will go to jail while white liberals explain how this was caused by white America...it is time to hold white liberals completely responsible for these acts or they will be allowed to keep perpetrating these acts, time to cut the head off the beast or just live with it by ignoring the root of the problem.

Last edited:
How about a white guy pouring lighter fluid down the throat of a black girl then setting her on fire. Is there a story for that one.
Does that equate to White guys gassing millions of White people in makeshift gas chambers and then burning the bodies in crematories?
You guys are going wildly off course. FWIW, Rwanda was a lot closer in time, only 22 years ago as opposed to 70+ years ago. Neither of which applies to the US or this crime.
My response was to a universal stab at Blacks everywhere. The mention of Black misdeeds in this thread automatically assumes an intrinsic character that marks Blacks everywhere.
No doubt there are too many racists on this forum and no doubt many talk tough from the safety of their keyboards. Still, far too many Lefties claim "racism" is purely a White against Black thing and won't admit that racism is divisive, institutionalized with programs like Affirmative Action and that no particular group has a monopoly on idiocy nor racism.

Last edited:
Isn't it fall-down hilarious that progressives are so stupid they can't come up with their own terms. Not only do they steal ours - but they can't even apply them properly.

So now you're pretending you made up the word "snowflake." to refer to a wimp? Fascinating.

Would your prefer I used "princess" to describe Trump-fans?

Trump supporters are the polar opposite of "snowflakes"

Says the ultimate board snowflake.

When you and the other Trump-snowflakes stop having these regular raging meltdowns, we'll stop laughing at you for being such a delicate snowflakes. This board isn't your safe space. We don't care if we trigger you. We're going to keep telling the truth about you pajama-boys, making fun of the failures of you and your messiah, and crying at us won't cause us to stop.

Now, Trump-snowflakes, proceed with your group crying jag.

Frankeneinstein nailed. Warning: this will make you cringe. These liberals suffer from white guilt because deep down they are racist as hell and believe that black people are just animals that need caring and feeding by those "superior" white libs.

So now you're pretending you made up the word "snowflake." to refer to a wimp? Fascinating.

Would your prefer I used "princess" to describe Trump-fans?

Trump supporters are the polar opposite of "snowflakes"

Says the ultimate board snowflake.

When you and the other Trump-snowflakes stop having these regular raging meltdowns, we'll stop laughing at you for being such a delicate snowflakes. This board isn't your safe space. We don't care if we trigger you. We're going to keep telling the truth about you pajama-boys, making fun of the failures of you and your messiah, and crying at us won't cause us to stop.

Now, Trump-snowflakes, proceed with your group crying jag.

The fact you think this heinous act is 'no big deal', proves you're likely a psychopath. You need help. I hope you consider getting it. If you choose not to, i think your future looks very bleak. God Bless.

When you and the other Trump-snowflakes stop having these regular raging meltdowns, we'll stop laughing at you for being such a delicate snowflakes.
Ah....got it! I'm a "snowflake" for not celebrating black Dumbocrats torturing a white special needs individual like you are doing.

Given the limited information t hand, I am compelled to agree with the charge. However, if it turns out the victim is a carbon copy of Dylan Roof, [users= Meathead[/users] or [users=Shootspeeders[/users], I would contribute to the defense fund of those 4.
How about a white guy pouring lighter fluid down the throat of a black girl then setting her on fire. Is there a story for that one.
Does that equate to White guys gassing millions of White people in makeshift gas chambers and then burning the bodies in crematories?
You guys are going wildly off course. FWIW, Rwanda was a lot closer in time, only 22 years ago as opposed to 70+ years ago. Neither of which applies to the US or this crime.
My response was to a universal stab at Blacks everywhere. The mention of Black misdeeds in this thread automatically assumes an intrinsic character that marks Blacks everywhere.
Let's see if we can guess which group comprising 14% of the population commits 52% of the homicides.
In the world or in Salt Lake City?
How would you like to begin disputing FBI statistics?

A person who WASN'T A COWARD would take on & confront racism in REAL LIFE.

FUCK OFF TOOL
Trust me, I don't run from racists or racism in real life or in cyberspace.
Tell me more snowflake.
Snowflakes are White and don't survive well when things get heated. I am a kiln dried brown brick hurled by God to smash through racism everywhere I encounter it. Look out...you are directly in the path of my trajectory.
Snowflakes are white? Pretty funny.....racist cocksucker. How about this one.....Coons Are For Hunting. Do like the sound of that? Fucking racist dipshit.
what are you mad about? You aren't White...no one is. And people of my race have never been associated with coons. Did you think I am Black? heh heh heh! I have never revealed my race... I am ALL of them... just call me human... go on! attack THAT race..heh heh heh!
You're a poor excuse for human being......whatever race you might be.

I think a good civil rights lawyer (racist) could use the fact that they broadcast the whole thing live as proof that those animals did not have sufficient mental capacity to know what they were doing was wrong.

Most people on a jury will find the video very disturbing. These idiots are in deep shit.

There is not circumstantial evidence or just testimony. There is a 30 minute video of the torture.
Whether or not they committed the crime is not even an issue. It will be legal navigation of the statutes.

They will hopefully do at least 10 years, but they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. These pieces of shit are a serious threat to society.

Saw a talking head on the news that no defense lawyer wants this case in front of a jury. They'll plead out. I agree.

If a jury sees the video, the defendants will be in BIG TROUBLE.

No doubt there ill be an attempt by the defense to plea.

The DA should NOT make a deal.

If a jury sees the video, the defendants will be in BIG TROUBLE.

No doubt there ill be an attempt by the defense to plea.

The DA should NOT make a deal.
Agreed about the video, which is why they'll plead out.

It's almost always in the state's best interest to take the plea as long as it's just. The Idaho college students were let off waaaaay too easy.

These punks will be going to prison. Now their lawyers will be negotiating for how long.

Ah....got it! I'm a "snowflake" for not celebrating black Dumbocrats torturing a white special needs individual like you are doing.

No, you're a snowflake because you're such a delicate little thing. Duh.

And you're a liar for saying I "celebrated", but that's a separate issue. Snowflakes don't have to be liars, and liars don't have to be snowflakes. You just happen to be both.

Forum List

Back