Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

5 hours they tortured this poor kid. Five hours! He must have thought he was going to die a hundred times.

It's not the black vermin's fault, they were high on marijuana. That makes it all better.

Execute them. A bullet right in the forehead. They will never get high again.
Weed has nothing to do with this behavior. That's just plain silly. Weed doesn't stop animals from acting like animals.

Of course he will get off. All he did was shove a coat hanger up a handicapped Black guy's ass. You didn't expect the prosecutor to ruin this reprobate's life by giving him a criminal record with sexual assault attached to it did you? Hell, he will grow up to be a good konservative. All this was was a little training session...RIGHT???? See how your fucked up system works???
And RW zombies complain about Black Lives Matter protesting over shit like this. This is proof that there is no justice in America for Blacks in many places but there is "Just Us" when a Black victim seeks redress after a White animal does something to him/her.
Hate to burst your bubble but I went to Church in dietrich for 25 Years and my kids went to school there.
I'm not justifying what happened. If fact I posted what happened on this forum a year ago.
But Howard was sentenced to 3 years probation by the states attorney general.
The court records are sealed, so know one actuallly knows what happened.
Did you know a federal attorney has been overlooking this case.
But to say the hanger was actuallly shoved up his ass is a bit dubious. I don't care what the news sez
You aren't bursting MY bubble. All you are doing is deflecting. I am not impressed by whitewashed accounts concocted by RW state attorney generals. Some of them are just as racist as the people who put them in office. BTW, if the injuries sustained in the attack were evidence enough to warrant a plea bargain deal those same injuries would IMHO be enough to justify a trial for sexual assault.
Deflect??? Come on man.
The kid deserves every cent he sues for.
There's no question the kid was assaulted. And I originally thought the coat hanger penetrated his anus. But given the time frame and how hard that would actually be, I'm not so sure. A coat hanger down his pants doesn't mean a coat hanger up is anus. But you want maximum affect don't you.
The only people on the AG's side are the people in Dietrich. I'm sure the plea deal was he is never to come back to Idaho again.
People outside the community are furious.
I personally know every single person involved in this and I've never heard racist stuff from the parents.
It's obvious you have a narrative and your sticking with it.
Yo still haven't explained the plea bargain and probation. Why charge the assailant at all if there was no evidence to support the allegations against him?
The plea bargain was "crime against a child."
and 3 years probation.
Depends on the evidence on the plea deal.
Forcible penetration that was thought to have occurred maybe didn't occur so they went for the lessor.
No one really knows cause it's sealed.
Believe me when even a scintilla of news surfaces about this case it's on the 6;00 news.

The Ward kid still has another date with the Judge.
I don't know the fate of the minor. And the court won't release his name. Although I know who it is.
You refer to us as Konservatives. That's not the case. This area is pissed about this.They want the Daniels to get their day in court.
The Daniels have a 20 million dollar judgement.
I hope they win 40 million.
They've move from Dietrich to Hansen I know that.
Even so, it seems those three got off with a gentle slap on the wrist. The previous link I posted stated this wasn't the first time they harassed this kid either. Agreed about the lawsuit.

Note to #BLM members and supporters: Notice there are no riots, no demonstrators blocking traffic or other unlawful public events to incite racial tension? That's because law abiding citizens...well, abide by the law. Law abiding citizens look to the law and to the courts, not to the streets, for justice.

Why can't some of these feral coons ever use one of THESE ^^ coon lovers as their victims...then I wouldn't feel so pissed off..they would get what they deserved.
Thats it, come on out of that closet BOY! Let me hear that racism roar.Now that Trump has taken this country back (tee hee) you feel masculine again. (from behind your keyboard)
A person who WASN'T A COWARD would take on & confront racism in REAL LIFE.

FUCK OFF TOOL
Trust me, I don't run from racists or racism in real life or in cyberspace.
Tell me more snowflake.
Snowflakes are White and don't survive well when things get heated. I am a kiln dried brown brick hurled by God to smash through racism everywhere I encounter it. Look out...you are directly in the path of my trajectory.
Snowflakes are white? Pretty funny.....racist cocksucker. How about this one.....Coons Are For Hunting. Do like the sound of that? Fucking racist dipshit.

5 hours they tortured this poor kid. Five hours! He must have thought he was going to die a hundred times.

It's not the black vermin's fault, they were high on marijuana. That makes it all better.

Weed has nothing to do with this behavior. That's just plain silly. Weed doesn't stop animals from acting like animals.
It helps them act like animals. If we executed druggies including pot heads, these four would have been fertilizer already.

Hate to burst your bubble but I went to Church in dietrich for 25 Years and my kids went to school there.
I'm not justifying what happened. If fact I posted what happened on this forum a year ago.
But Howard was sentenced to 3 years probation by the states attorney general.
The court records are sealed, so know one actuallly knows what happened.
Did you know a federal attorney has been overlooking this case.
But to say the hanger was actuallly shoved up his ass is a bit dubious. I don't care what the news sez
You aren't bursting MY bubble. All you are doing is deflecting. I am not impressed by whitewashed accounts concocted by RW state attorney generals. Some of them are just as racist as the people who put them in office. BTW, if the injuries sustained in the attack were evidence enough to warrant a plea bargain deal those same injuries would IMHO be enough to justify a trial for sexual assault.
Deflect??? Come on man.
There's no question the kid was assaulted. And I originally thought the coat hanger penetrated his anus. But given the time frame and how hard that would actually be, I'm not so sure. A coat hanger down his pants doesn't mean a coat hanger up is anus. But you want maximum affect don't you.
The only people on the AG's side are the people in Dietrich. I'm sure the plea deal was he is never to come back to Idaho again.
I personally know every single person involved in this and I've never heard racist stuff from the parents.
Yo still haven't explained the plea bargain and probation. Why charge the assailant at all if there was no evidence to support the allegations against him?
and 3 years probation.
Forcible penetration that was thought to have occurred maybe didn't occur so they went for the lessor.
Believe me when even a scintilla of news surfaces about this case it's on the 6;00 news.

I don't know the fate of the minor. And the court won't release his name. Although I know who it is.
You refer to us as Konservatives. That's not the case. This area is pissed about this.They want the Daniels to get their day in court.
Even so, it seems those three got off with a gentle slap on the wrist. The previous link I posted stated this wasn't the first time they harassed this kid either. Agreed about the lawsuit.
Reed the comments section at
Magicvalley.com
kmtv.com
You'll see 99.9 pct agree with you.

They didn't let the Chicago kidnapping victim go - he escaped! What would they have done to him if he had not escaped?

It helps them act like animals. If we executed druggies including pot heads, these four would have been fertilizer already.
Nonsense.

Deflect??? Come on man.
and 3 years probation.

Reed the comments section at
Magicvalley.com
kmtv.com
You'll see 99.9 pct agree with you.
Thanks, but I don't see the article nor the comments. Nonetheless, I hope the DA loses his job in the next election. He's a putz.

I am so glad these idiotic pieces of shit broadcast the whole thing live.

Otherwise, snowflakes would claim this was fake news and lies.

14x7cr.jpg

Given the limited information t hand, I am compelled to agree with the charge. However, if it turns out the victim is a carbon copy of Dylan Roof, [users= Meathead[/users] or [users=Shootspeeders[/users], I would contribute to the defense fund of those 4.
How about a white guy pouring lighter fluid down the throat of a black girl then setting her on fire. Is there a story for that one.
Does that equate to White guys gassing millions of White people in makeshift gas chambers and then burning the bodies in crematories?
You guys are going wildly off course. FWIW, Rwanda was a lot closer in time, only 22 years ago as opposed to 70+ years ago. Neither of which applies to the US or this crime.
My response was to a universal stab at Blacks everywhere. The mention of Black misdeeds in this thread automatically assumes an intrinsic character that marks Blacks everywhere.

I think a good civil rights lawyer (racist) could use the fact that they broadcast the whole thing live as proof that those animals did not have sufficient mental capacity to know what they were doing was wrong.

They didn't let the Chicago kidnapping victim go - he escaped! What would they have done to him if he had not escaped?

I think we know the answer.

Hopefully he will be able to recover, but he is very likely to end up suffering PTSD from the incident.

Worse PTSD than snowflakes have suffered since Election Day.

A link to the clothes hanger story would provide more facts.

Slager, Scott's shooter, is being retried by South Carolina and is now also facing Federal charges, so your declared that he was "saved" is premature.
I gave a link to the clothes hanger story. See the post I submitted that is dominated by a picture of the culprit beaming like trapped rat into the lens of a police camera.
No one but trolls give a fuck about your "story"

Post on topic troll
My story has relevance because it exposes the double standard that prompted your attention to this thread.
There is no double standard jackass. Blacks fake racism to have a reason to act out. You are no different.
Blacks FAKE racism? BWHAHAHAHA! Racism is so endemic in this country through social conditioning your konservative mind doesn't even process it when it happens.
The great thing about attributing all of society's problems to historic institutional racism is that there's very little the government can actually do about racism. Racism is in people's hearts and minds, people like you. So for mainstream media, left wing academia, and the Obama Administration to constantly reduce every problem down to racism is to say that all problems are unsolvable. Gee whiz, I wonder if we can figure out who benefits from that?

I think a good civil rights lawyer (racist) could use the fact that they broadcast the whole thing live as proof that those animals did not have sufficient mental capacity to know what they were doing was wrong.

Sure, good lawyers can do anything. OJ Simpson walked from double murder 1.

Most people on a jury will find the video very disturbing. These idiots are in deep shit.

There is not circumstantial evidence or just testimony. There is a 30 minute video of the torture.
Whether or not they committed the crime is not even an issue. It will be legal navigation of the statutes.

They will hopefully do at least 10 years, but they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. These pieces of shit are a serious threat to society.

That guy who was tortured was allegedly their "friend".

Maybe I am old school, but I don't think you should treat friends that way.

That guy who was tortured was allegedly their "friend".

Maybe I am old school, but I don't think you should treat friends that way.
I dont know man, was he bogarting the joint?

Forum List

Back