Black Unemployment

I won the first debate...you want to keep arguing until you win...hey that's how demtards vote too.....how's Joe doin?...do ya like what you voted for?....can't wait to hear you whine in 22 and 24....
LOLOL

Keep telling yourself that, ya moron. In reality, you literally claimed black unemployment under Trump reached 5.5% after claiming no one believes the BLS figures.

:cuckoo:

Which is why you keep changing the topic.

LOLOL

Keep telling yourself that, ya moron. In reality, you literally claimed black unemployment under Trump reached 5.5% after claiming no one believes the BLS figures.

:cuckoo:

Which is why you keep changing the topic.
I never claimed any number you did and it was a wrong number....I posted a link that claimed a number...and I take their word over yours...

I'm done playing wackamole with a retard....if you got anything new I'm right here....

I never claimed any number you did and it was a wrong number....I posted a link that claimed a number...and I take their word over yours...

I'm done playing wackamole with a retard....if you got anything new I'm right here....
LOLOL

Rambtard, you cited BLS figures -- as did I.

You're such a fucking moron, you're now claiming your own source is unreliable and you're too dumb to realize you did that.

LOLOL

Rambtard, you cited BLS figures -- as did I.

You're such a fucking moron, you're now claiming your own source is unreliable and you're too dumb to realize you did that.
You got embarrassed when I called out your lie...and it pissed you off...I understand...I really do but you are on day three with this incessant nagging...lets give it a rest...you were misrepresenting the true number and I called you on it...its over...in my lifetime no president has been better for African Americans than Trump...not even Obama and OBiden.....

You got embarrassed when I called out your lie...and it pissed you off...I understand...I really do but you are on day three with this incessant nagging...lets give it a rest...you were misrepresenting the true number and I called you on it...its over...in my lifetime no president has been better for African Americans than Trump...not even Obama and OBiden.....
LOL

Moron, you didn't call out any lie. Especially since I didn't lie. You called BLS figures unbelievable and then proceeded to cite BLS figures as though they are believable.

Have you ever just... | Dead by Daylight

So after changing the topic a couple of times failed to help you, you're now taking your ball and crying your way home.

I can live with that.

Meanwhile, you still called BLS figures fake before citing BLS figures to claim Trump had the lowest black unemployment rate on record according to BLS figures.

Ciao.

face-palm-gif.278959

Dumbfuck, MY number and YOUR number come from the same source -- BLS.

You're literally saying the number you posted is not believable; but you're too stupid to realize that is what you're saying. :eusa_doh:

So after changing the topic a couple of times failed to help you, you're now taking your ball and crying your way home.

I can live with that.

Meanwhile, you still called BLS figures fake before citing BLS figures to claim Trump had the lowest black unemployment rate on record according to BLS figures.

Ciao.

face-palm-gif.278959
Is this how you handle being exposed as a liar??? you stalk members that nail your ass???....bad Message Board habits....come on Faunny wake up....

Dumbfuck, MY number and YOUR number come from the same source -- BLS.

You're literally saying the number you posted is not believable; but you're too stupid to realize that is what you're saying. :eusa_doh:
Your number is after covid shutdowns its irrelevant you stupid moron....

LOL

No, Rambtard, it's not irrelevant. Trump himself said...

"I’m not elected for three years. I’m elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump, 9.29.2020

And after four years of Trump, we ended up with 9.2% black unemployment. Your excuses are noted and laughed at. As is your pointing to a record low rate and not the rate just before covid, which was almost a full point higher than the record low. You may want to cherry-pick figures but not even that will wash away the totality of his one and only term.

Besides, I thought you were done with this topic?

They were afraid of Trump all along. That's why we didn't lose one military person in the last 18 months of his presidency. Trump pushed the Taliban all over the place, not the other way around. Thanks to Dementia, we have an American hostage situation being created. He armed our enemies with 83 billion dollars of US military planes, tanks and gear. They are more dangerous now than before 911.

Trump would have never allowed anything near this to take place.
Total BS ray.

The former president's accord with the Taliban gave them the country and he praised them as "tough fighters".

The 83 billion dollar figure is a total lie, but hey you're the maga fuckup.

Hey, according to the former president he had the rates for COVID-19 at record lows....until it arrived in our country then not.....But hey, why score for a complete game when you have a lead in the 1st QTR.

latest job's report shows a paltry 200k jobs?

Something is wrong
That is more jobs than Tramp created in 4 years, and even if you take only the pre-Trump Pandemic numbers it is more than Tramp averaged per month his first 3 years, an even more paltry 182,000 jobs per month!!!

Anyone recall Biden saying “you ain’t Black”?

Fast forward a few months.

Not only was there a pitiful jobs report. The unemployment rate dropped to 5.2 percent from 5.4 percent, in line with estimates. But the August 2021 jobs report showed that unemployment among Black workers rose in August to 8.8 percent from 8.2 percent in July. The white unemployment rate, meanwhile, fell to 4.5 percent from 4.8 percent and the Asian unemployment rate dropped to 4.6 percent from 5.3 percent.

The unemployment rate for Hispanic and Latino workers inched lower to 6.4 percent from 6.6 percent.

Interestingly enough, Biden’s “back in chains” video seems appropriate at this point, unfortunately the video has been scrubbed.

Black unemployment rises in jobs report despite more job seekers

Democrats don’t give a shit about high unemployment for blacks. Well, Democrats will suddenly care again in 2024. They’ll blame Republicans even though they hold the White House.

You mean like when the Kenyan lawn jockey had them listen into Trump's phone calls before he was even close to becoming President?

As the famous line in the classic movie Rocky "I didn't draw first blood sir." And trust me, if Trump had any control over the FBI, Hunter would be behind bars where he belongs. The entire family is nothing but a bunch of crooks.
BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back