Black University Band To March At Inaugural

"White people's victory over black people", really?

Yes. What's your issue?

The white race card is what got Trump elected. Any other point you want to try to make?

Just keep on posting! You may help Trump win in 2020.

If my posting means that there will be an election in 2020 then I'll proudly keep it up. But under a Trump Presidency, I don't have much hope for it.

Yeah, you're right.

You probably should leave before the apocalypse, huh?

"White people's victory over black people", really?

Yes. What's your issue?

The white race card is what got Trump elected. Any other point you want to try to make?

If my posting means that there will be an election in 2020 then I'll proudly keep it up. But under a Trump Presidency, I don't have much hope for it.

explain, are you saying that Trump is going to do away with elections and just keep the position as king? if so, that argument is getting old, Bush was supposed to do it, obama was supposed to do it, it didnt happen. Im fairly certain that it wont happen with Trump either.
Or
Do you mean that Trump was unable to reverse the damage obama did with Russia in his last 2 weeks as the pretend president and the resulting nuclear war left a dusty void in space where the earth once floated around at the speed of 67,000 mph.
while possible, it is highly unlikely, I dont care who you are, nobody wants their crib blowed up.

explain, are you saying that Trump is going to do away with elections and just keep the position as king? if so, that argument is getting old, Bush was supposed to do it, obama was supposed to do it, it didnt happen. Im fairly certain that it wont happen with Trump either.
Or
Do you mean that Trump was unable to reverse the damage obama did with Russia in his last 2 weeks as the pretend president and the resulting nuclear war left a dusty void in space where the earth once floated around at the speed of 67,000 mph.
while possible, it is highly unlikely, I dont care who you are, nobody wants their crib blowed up.

First rule of USMB ....

Never ask Old School to explain what he means .... because he doesn't have a clue, either.

You can look it up.

Or

Your second option is closest. Trump is the least capable and craziest President America will have ever had. If we have an election in 2020, it will be a miracle.

Or

First rule of USMB ....

Never ask Old School to explain what he means .... because he doesn't have a clue, either.

You can look it up.

Oh I'm part of USMB's 1st rule now? Thanks you dumb fucking rube. I'll take my morning blow job with some coffee then. Bring lotion next time too.

Or
First rule of USMB ....

You can look it up.
Oh I'm part of USMB's 1st rule now? Thanks you dumb fucking rube. I'll take my morning blow job with some coffee then. Bring lotion next time too.

See the class, the intelligence, the pure wit, in that response??

Yeah ... neither did I.

(You probably want to just shut up now .... you're way out of your league.)

Or
First rule of USMB ....

You can look it up.

Yeah ... neither did I.
Then it should make you feel at home you dumb fucking idiot.

Or
First rule of USMB ....

You can look it up.

Yeah ... neither did I.

Is this where you threaten me physically because you can't think of any other names to call me?

If you'd like, I can send you a list. You're starting to repeat yourself.

But, given your condition, you probably don't even realize that, huh?

Or

Your second option is closest. Trump is the least capable and craziest President America will have ever had. If we have an election in 2020, it will be a miracle.

Haloperidol
remember that name. It could be useful for you.
I have no idea why I am so compassionate, I suppose it could be considered a good thing by some.

Or
First rule of USMB ....

You can look it up.
question, exactly how do you give a blow job while you drink coffee? or did you run out of creamer,,,,,,

Or
Haloperidol
remember that name. It could be useful for you.
I have no idea why I am so compassionate, I suppose it could be considered a good thing by some.

Sometimes, the waves of pity just overwhelm a person. You know you shouldn't, you know you don't want it, but you just can't help yourself.

Go to Liberal University - they drum that out of you.

Or
First rule of USMB ....

You can look it up.
question, exactly how do you give a blow job while you drink coffee? or did you run out of creamer,,,,,,

Hey, man .... you're talking to the expert.

Never question the guru of gumming, the baron of blowjobs, the oracle of oral.

Last edited:
Or
First rule of USMB ....

You can look it up.

Yeah ... neither did I.

Is this where you threaten me physically because you can't think of any other names to call me?

No thanks. Dumb fucking rube fits my opinion of you just fine.

Or
First rule of USMB ....

You can look it up.
Sounds like a personal problem for you

First rule of USMB ....

You can look it up.

Yeah ... neither did I.

I think you hurt my feelings.

Wait --- let me check.

Nope. Though, they did think you're hilarious - dumb, but hilarious.

Try harder next time.

Yeah ... neither did I.

I think you hurt my feelings.

Wait --- let me check.

Nope. Though, they did think you're hilarious - dumb, but hilarious.

Try harder next time.
For you? No thanks you dumb fucking idiot.

Had the band not gone, liberals would be complaining about the under representation of blacks in the parade. Actually, they may do so anyway.
Nah. There's no reason to expect more than a handful of black people would be involved in a parade celebrating white people's victory over black people.

Wasn't ZULU in Sth Africa somewhere?

Greg

Forum List

Back