Black Women Love Trump (video)

Good, because there will be more women like this, black women love White men
That is sooooo not true. Black women love, adore and want only black men in our lives. But black men don't want us. So a lot of desperate misguiding black women, scared to be alone, are looking at other races...which aren't looking back....but who cares....black men rule!!

Black women want to go for a walk on the wild side, they slip inside my pants all the time !

Oh, and the reason they slip, there's nothing there but a salt grain!!:banana:

That is sooooo not true. Black women love, adore and want only black men in our lives. But black men don't want us. So a lot of desperate misguiding black women, scared to be alone, are looking at other races...which aren't looking back....but who cares....black men rule!!
Almost every Black guy I know that will date white women will not marry them. You forget that white women give it up way eaiser and require no work for the Black man. Once the Black men get over that white girl phase or (easy booty phase) and start looking for a life mate they go back to Black women. Thats why you always see Black men still checking you out when they are with a white girl. They know nothing is better.

Kudos to the support.....sadly most black men that go white, pretty much stay the easy course...but its okay. I just hate that so many are selling out...especially given the climate today...I mean, like what conversation must you two have when nigga's are being gunned down by whity....gotta be interesting, eh?

I have former colleagues (still Facebook friends)...

Black women engaged in social work - who have also posted that video, and who have been calling them Uncle Toms (well, Aunts, anyway)...

Getting a lot of Black Folk "likes" and comments...
Listen, there are millions of black women in this country, a hand full supporting Donald dumb, does not a movement make. Every time a black person visits the dark side, it makes headlines, like get over the bs., who cares?? We all know, that sooner or later yaw send em back to us in tears....cause somebody reminded them, their black LOL
I neither said nor even implied nothing about them representing a 'movement', eh?
No you did not, but I said it...next?

Almost every Black guy I know that will date white women will not marry them. You forget that white women give it up way eaiser and require no work for the Black man. Once the Black men get over that white girl phase or (easy booty phase) and start looking for a life mate they go back to Black women. Thats why you always see Black men still checking you out when they are with a white girl. They know nothing is better.

Kudos to the support.....sadly most black men that go white, pretty much stay the easy course...but its okay. I just hate that so many are selling out...especially given the climate today...I mean, like what conversation must you two have when nigga's are being gunned down by whity....gotta be interesting, eh?
Its very interesting and different. White women tell you exactly what white men are thinking about and doing to hold you back. At least the 2 I was with on a more serious basis or the ones that opened doors for me in the corporate world. White guys say stuff around them not knowing they would come back and tell me. Other than that they cant relate to your reality of being Black. They simply have no frame of reference.

Black women engaged in social work - who have also posted that video, and who have been calling them Uncle Toms (well, Aunts, anyway)...

Facebook likes? :laugh:
Oh, I agree that such is hardly a reliable representative sampling...

I merely offer it up as personal experience, reinforcing the idea that a number of Black Folk of my acquaintance - several of them social workers and social activists - have been throwing rocks at the two - calling them Uncle (Aunt) Toms, etc., and fair numbers of their online friends are agreeing.

Why? Did you think I believed it to be or attempted to portray it as anything else? I was quite up-front with the thing, wasn't I?

And are you really going to try to sell us on the idea that Black Folk see "Toms" like that, and aren't going to call them what they are?

Whatever.

Last edited:

Listen, there are millions of black women in this country, a hand full supporting Donald dumb, does not a movement make. Every time a black person visits the dark side, it makes headlines, like get over the bs., who cares?? We all know, that sooner or later yaw send em back to us in tears....cause somebody reminded them, their black LOL
I neither said nor even implied nothing about them representing a 'movement', eh?
No you did not, but I said it...next?
It said 'what'? No. Really. What?

Its very interesting and different. White women tell you exactly what white men are thinking about and doing to hold you back. At least the 2 I was with on a more serious basis or the ones that opened doors for me in the corporate world. White guys say stuff around them not knowing they would come back and tell me. Other than that they cant relate to your reality of being Black. They simply have no frame of reference.

Oh, white women say stuff too pal, its just that yaw never hear it. Here's the deal, race should mean nothing; when one is in love, but black men portentously seek out and exclude bw as a whole and that's the reality in our communities...and its okay, but damit don't come running back to the fold, when the man and his peeps, ie white people..... harm you or hurt you...that's the issue that irks me to no end. You love white people than run to them for the support and expect it.

Instead, its bw who without fail, rallies on behalf of black men in this country and its kinda fucked up. Since we don't get the same respect or support.

Its also time ww educate themselves on black culture and how black kids role......I'm so sick of seeing nappy headed bi kids, bi kids that don't know shit about black people but daddy and mommy fuck all the time....I got the shit in my family, like who don't have a ww lurking in black families these days?

Facebook likes? :laugh:
Oh, I agree that such is hardly a reliable representative sampling...

I merely offer it up as personal experience, reinforcing the idea that a number of Black Folk of my acquaintance - several of them social workers and social activists - have been throwing rocks at the two - calling them Uncle (Aunt) Toms, etc., and fair numbers of their online friends are agreeing.

Why? Did you think I believed it to be or attempted to portray it as anything else? I was quite up-front with the thing, wasn't I?

And are you really going to try to sell us on the idea that Black Folk see "Toms" like that, and aren't going to call them what they are?

Whatever.
Oh damn. I just watched the video and I can see why Black people are calling them Aunt Jemimas. That was pretty shameful.

They up there coonin for Trump. Did they put their hat on the ground before they started tap dancing?

Oh, white women say stuff too pal, its just that yaw never hear it. Here's the deal, race should mean nothing; when one is in love, but black men portentously seek out and exclude bw as a whole and that's the reality in our communities...and its okay, but damit don't come running back to the fold, when the man and his peeps, ie white people..... harm you or hurt you...that's the issue that irks me to no end. You love white people than run to them for the support and expect it.

Instead, its bw who without fail, rallies on behalf of black men in this country and its kinda fucked up. Since we don't get the same respect or support.
I keep telling you its not that Black men seek them out. White women hunt you down. Its been that way for a long time. My grandpa told me back in the south thats how most Black men lost their virginity was to a white girl. The Black women were too hard on them and didnt want a bad reputation. When your hormones are raging as a young teen into your 20's and your options are waiting or taking whats immediately given most males go with what is readily available. Of course some of them begin to think that easy = quality but me and my friends were never under that illusion.

Forum List

Back