🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

Black society is fucked up according to who?

You? :badgrin:

Personally I could care less who black women date.

The idea of a Black girlfriend is much more appealing than the reality of a Black girlfriend. Sure, the sex is great but they are high maintenance.

Most women are high maintenance.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.
Nobody wants the black babes.

All the Negro bucks want white women.

All the white guys want Asian women.

Asian men cannot fokk Negro women because their d!cks are too small.

I want a hot Indian woman

yiostheoy

Yet another little white boy who knows he can never compete with a Black man, can never measure up.

I can smell the failure on you impotent little white boys from here.

Not to mention that you're typical of the fake christians here - full of lies and hatred for your fellow man. The irony is that the Jesus you say you love was black.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Beauty and brains are just not a combo that you find in black women. I'll pass.

I want a hot Indian woman
No such thing

yiostheoy

Yet another little white boy who knows he can never compete with a Black man, can never measure up.

Not to mention that you're typical of the fake christians here - full of lies and hatred for your fellow man. The irony is that the Jesus you say you love was black.

I give you black people shit because I think you need to do better but there is so much that you are right about I still side with you despite the fact it is very hard to defend a poor black woman with 5 kids from 5 different guys. It's her fault she's a loser and her kids will all most likely be losers.

And to top it off they don't vote.

And yes I can say the same thing about poor white trash too but because we live in a society that favors white people I think it's more important for poor blacks to start changing the way they behave.

If I lived in a racist black country and I was poor I would take education more seriously. I wouldn't have kids I couldn't afford. I wouldn't disrespect racist black cops. And I'd learn eubonics

Typical white guy: I heard that black girls have an extra vertebrae and thats why they are so good as twerking. Now lemme tell ya about what black girls should do....
Then I'll finish with what every black should do because as you can tell by the vertebrae comment earlier...I'm an expert

What racist cupcakes like this bunch fear is what Black men can do.

[emoji23]

yiostheoy

I give you black people shit because I think you need to do better but there is so much that you are right about I still side with you despite the fact it is very hard to defend a poor black woman with 5 kids from 5 different guys. It's her fault she's a loser and her kids will all most likely be losers.

And yes I can say the same thing about poor white trash too but because we live in a society that favors white people I think it's more important for poor blacks to start changing the way they behave.

If I lived in a racist black country and I was poor I would take education more seriously. I wouldn't have kids I couldn't afford. I wouldn't disrespect racist black cops. And I'd learn eubonics

I'm white bread, just like you. But, unlike you, I'm not stupid and I don't blame others if I fail.

The same bunch of pathetic losers are here every day, all whining and begging because they can't measure up, can't have what they want, and it's always the fault of Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims.

Education? I know quite a few Black people and they're all better educated and more successful than you or the rest of you ignorant and wits.

yiostheoy

I'm white bread, just like you. But, unlike you, I'm not stupid and I don't blame others if I fail.

The same bunch of pathetic losers are here every day, all whining and begging because they can't measure up, can't have what they want, and it's always the fault of Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims.

Education? I know quite a few Black people and they're all better educated and more successful than you or the rest of you ignorant and wits.

The only one their more educated than is you. That's all you can say for sure.

Are they more educated than you?

To be more educated than me they'd have to have their doctorate because I have a master's you dumb fuck

I would actually not mind inseminating an intelligent, healthy (no std which is rare) afro american female. But I just don't want to have anything to do with they youngster although he or she would probably be very talented. I also enjoy jewish broads.

I would actually not mind inseminating an intelligent, healthy (no std which is rare) afro american female. But I just don't want to have anything to do with they youngster although he or she would probably be very talented. I also enjoy jewish broads.
It would be easy mentoring shorty but I would feel like Jim Carrey in me myself and Irene.

Funny because I'm watching blackish and the father on blackish was one of jims black kids in me myself and irene

Black wimmen are easy. Just give them a few empty compliments and their panties fall off. If they're slim that is.

yiostheoy

You are a cuckold wimp and just too stupid to realize it.

Forum List

Back