🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.
This is what happens when racism meets sexual confusion.
If I was a slave owner I'd own a black woman for sure. Then fall in love. Like the guy on 14 years a slave.

I thought this was about dating, not prostitution . . . :rolleyes-41:

Anyway, thankfully this is a free country and women (whatever color) can date whomever they want. It doesn't really matter what you guys think about it. I don't think other people need to concern themselves.

Thats not what the stats say about the customers of Black hookers. Predominantly white males.

thats because black men dont have money in general.
Like I told the other white boy.....Black guys dont need hookers. Women come running after us....especially white women. Dont try to deflect from the fact white guys love Black women but rarely have a chance unless they pay for a hooker.

Last edited:
Thats not what the stats say about the customers of Black hookers. Predominantly white males.

Like I told the other white boy.....Black guys dont need hookers. Women come running after us....especially white women. Dont try to deflect from the fact white guys love Black women but rarely have a chance unless they pay for a hooker.

run to you where? in jail? lmfao.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.
If I was a slave owner I'd own a black woman for sure. Then fall in love. Like the guy on 14 years a slave.

You're a fucking moron. So here you are in THIS thread complaining that single women with children who are black are not interested in dating you? Seriously, I'm quite sure that no one is interested in dating you because you're a complete idiot.

You're a fucking moron. So here you are in THIS thread complaining that single women with children who are black are not interested in dating you? Seriously, I'm quite sure that no one is interested in dating you because you're a complete idiot.
I am NOT talking about dating black women with children Who am I jim carrey m me myself and Irene?

Yeah they run to to Black men in jail too. :laugh:

dude, 90% of these white "girls" are fat and ugly and they know no white man, who btw has self respect would even CONSIDER sleeping with them.

dude, 90% of these white "girls" are fat and ugly and they know no white man, who btw has self respect would even CONSIDER sleeping with them.
90% of white girls are not fat and ugly. You think they are fat because you have a little dick. You say theyre ugly because they wont give you the time of day. Lots of sour grapes. BTW Miss America was boning a Black guy. Are you saying no white man wanted her?
laugh.gif

I'm watching the bachelorette to see if the black girl picks a white guy or black guy.

Because idiots like you are obsessed with division. you're even stupid enough to think the notion of race makes us different species.
Same species. Different sub-species.

Like panthers and leopards. Same silhouette, but look closer and their visible differences are readily apparent, as are their behavioral characteristics.

I am NOT talking about dating black women with children Who am I jim carrey m me myself and Irene?

Face facts, you're a moron.
Black Rachel on the bachelorette just threw out almost all the black guys. Omg I didn't see that happening. Smart girl

Forum List

Back