🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

I have several friends who are or were prostitutes.
The problem with prostitution in America is the stigma imposed on it by the largely hypocritical sense of public morality, one effect of which is the perception that all prostitutes are miserable, desperately impoverished drug addicts and/or victims of pimps and human traffickers. But the extent to which such circumstances exist is a direct consequence of insanely counterproductive prohibitions.

If prostitution were legal, properly regulated and supervised by police and health authorities, and if drug addiction were treated as a medical problem rather than a law-enforcement concern, the ugly aspect of prostitution, i.e., the degenerate, diseased streetwalker category, would promptly disappear and a profusion of relatively ordinary women (and men) would happily engage in what truly is the "oldest profession." As it is, men who for one reason or other are unable to, or simply don't care to, engage in relationships with women, are forced to engage in what the Criminal Law refers to as "promoting prostitution," and they, along with the prostitutes they consort with, are burdened with criminal records -- or imprisoned.
Its like legal marijuana though because I'm not paying $250 for an ounce or a piece of ass.

There are a lot of $20 hookers hooked on heroine or perscription pills they'll let you fuck them for $20. Kids sleeping in the next room. These women are really desperate.

Its like legal marijuana though because I'm not paying $250 for an ounce or a piece of ass.

There are a lot of $20 hookers hooked on heroine or perscription pills they'll let you fuck them for $20. Kids sleeping in the next room. These women are really desperate.
If drug addiction were treated like the medical problem it is these women would not need to resort to prostitution. The War On Drugs is a social cancer.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.
Are you serious???
Do you know michelle Obama was hesitant to date barrack at first because he's half white? Lucky for her she got jungle fever.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.
Are you serious???
Do you know michelle Obama was hesitant to date barrack at first because he's half white? Lucky for her she got jungle fever.

That's ridiculous.

Every black in America has some white blood. The only ones that don't just jumped off a jet from Liberia or Kenya.

Typical white guy: I heard that black girls have an extra vertebrae and thats why they are so good as twerking. Now lemme tell ya about what black girls should do....
Then I'll finish with what every black should do because as you can tell by the vertebrae comment earlier...I'm an expert
What is, "twerking?"

You don't know what twerking is? It's bending over and shaking your butt around, basically.
butt-dance.gif

Typical white guy: I heard that black girls have an extra vertebrae and thats why they are so good as twerking. Now lemme tell ya about what black girls should do....
Then I'll finish with what every black should do because as you can tell by the vertebrae comment earlier...I'm an expert
What is, "twerking?"

You don't know what twerking is? It's bending over and shaking your butt around, basically.
butt-dance.gif
Thank you.

I've seen that but didn't know there is a term assigned to it.

What is, "twerking?"

butt-dance.gif
Thank you.

I've seen that but didn't know there is a term assigned to it.

one of my fav topics

I have several friends who are or were prostitutes.
The problem with prostitution in America is the stigma imposed on it by the largely hypocritical sense of public morality, one effect of which is the perception that all prostitutes are miserable, desperately impoverished drug addicts and/or victims of pimps and human traffickers. But the extent to which such circumstances exist is a direct consequence of insanely counterproductive prohibitions.

If prostitution were legal, properly regulated and supervised by police and health authorities, and if drug addiction were treated as a medical problem rather than a law-enforcement concern, the ugly aspect of prostitution, i.e., the degenerate, diseased streetwalker category, would promptly disappear and a profusion of relatively ordinary women (and men) would happily engage in what truly is the "oldest profession." As it is, men who for one reason or other are unable to, or simply don't care to, engage in relationships with women, are forced to engage in what the Criminal Law refers to as "promoting prostitution," and they, along with the prostitutes they consort with, are burdened with criminal records -- or imprisoned.

i am looking for nice girls who are PayPal friendly.

The only reason (presently) legal marijuana costs $250 oz.is the extremely limited availability and the accompanying absence of competition. If the Colorado legalization example is successful and the trend spreads, growth, packaging, marketing and distribution will promote competitive price reduction.

The only thing that will keep the price high under those conditions is taxation, which will promote bootlegging. And the same circumstances will apply to prostitution. Only public pressure on elected officials will eliminate the tax problem -- but it can be done.

The only reason (presently) legal marijuana costs $250 oz.is the extremely limited availability and the accompanying absence of competition. If the Colorado legalization example is successful and the trend spreads, growth, packaging, marketing and distribution will promote competitive price reduction.

The only thing that will keep the price high under those conditions is taxation, which will promote bootlegging. And the same circumstances will apply to prostitution. Only public pressure on elected officials will eliminate the tax problem -- but it can be done.
Competition is already in action. I'm now getting good shit for $150 and I'm legal. Michigan has the law too.

Dont forget us private business owners are only willing to go so low. Lots of other things factor in besides taxes. Collusion, quality, black market.

People are going to try to avoid taxes and not report everything they grow.

I'm Eurasian and got interested in dating Eurasian. I would like white maybe. I just need to see the chemistry. I think whites are generally very sloppy. The kids would be stuck up to me for no reason.

What is, "twerking?"

butt-dance.gif
Actually twerking is the American version of the traditional Mapouka dance from West Africa. It got popular when white women started copying Black women.

Forum List

Back