🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

The ratio of ugly black women to good looking black women is at least 100 to 1.

Lol...sure, STINKo lol...why would people like this ever be trusted to tell the truth:

tumblr_mzt20uIsv31sj3omto1_1280.jpg

And speaking of ugly women (see picture, STINKy) lol

Anonymous1977

Last edited:
Black chicks just aren't that attractive to white guys.
Translation.....Black women wont even acknowledge my presence. :laugh:
So now all the Black women turning you down are ugly? Sounds like sour grapes to me.
laugh.gif
I never hit on black women, never have never will.
Translation....."I cant work up the nerve to face the humiliating laughter my attempt would cause."
laugh.gif
I've never been low-rent enough to meet any black women anyways.

ptbw is reading this thread and touching himself in ways no woman of any 'race' ever has or will. Poor, sad loser.

Lol...sure, STINKo lol...why would people like this ever be trusted to tell the truth:

tumblr_mzt20uIsv31sj3omto1_1280.jpg

And speaking of ugly women (see picture, STINKy) lol

Anonymous1977
This is unnecessarily provocative stupidity. Because it presumes there are no decent, productive, law-abiding Blacks who deserve to be let alone.

Typical white guy: I heard that black girls have an extra vertebrae and thats why they are so good as twerking. Now lemme tell ya about what black girls should do....
Then I'll finish with what every black should do because as you can tell by the vertebrae comment earlier...I'm an expert
What is, "twerking?"

Very few black women appeal to those of other races not only physically but sometimes find their behavior obnoxious. A very few who are acceptable do become involved with those of other races often form relationships.

Very few black women appeal to those of other races not only physically but sometimes find their behavior obnoxious. A very few who are acceptable do become involved with those of other races often form relationships.

Are those your scientific findings, professor?

:rolleyes:

No young flunky. They are based on empirical knowledge and widely recognized though seldomly spoken.

No young flunky. They are based on empirical knowledge and widely recognized though seldomly spoken.

In other words you are talking out your racist ass.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.
Are you serious???

If talking about what you really believe is considered talking off a racist ass, then so be it. I, on the other hand would suggest you're a self-righteous twat.

I have several friends who are or were prostitutes.
The problem with prostitution in America is the stigma imposed on it by the largely hypocritical sense of public morality, one effect of which is the perception that all prostitutes are miserable, desperately impoverished drug addicts and/or victims of pimps and human traffickers. But the extent to which such circumstances exist is a direct consequence of insanely counterproductive prohibitions.

If prostitution were legal, properly regulated and supervised by police and health authorities, and if drug addiction were treated as a medical problem rather than a law-enforcement concern, the ugly aspect of prostitution, i.e., the degenerate, diseased streetwalker category, would promptly disappear and a profusion of relatively ordinary women (and men) would happily engage in what truly is the "oldest profession." As it is, men who for one reason or other are unable to, or simply don't care to, engage in relationships with women, are forced to engage in what the Criminal Law refers to as "promoting prostitution," and they, along with the prostitutes they consort with, are burdened with criminal records -- or imprisoned.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.
Are you serious???
Yes why? You think black men are good for black women? Why? What do they offer? Do they stay faithful? Can they afford to raise kids? Are they even interested?

I'm sure you know the stereotype about Arabic men. Would you be happy if you daughter or sister was marrying an Arab guy?

Are you black?

If talking about what you really believe is considered talking off a racist ass, then so be it.

Fine, you racist ass.

almost makes you feel sorry for hapless white guys who get "jumped" by black women claiming, you do it you own it.

Forum List

Back