🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

NPR did a story about how these people are kidnapped and forced to work and put in cages. No question it is occurring and Americans are buying from them.

Black society is fucked up. Did you hear about the women who killed her 2 kids and put them in the freezer? Where was the father? A white guy like me would have been there for the kids.

Well, as Black Americans suffer from the attacks that happen to them in this country and the REPAIR that was never done after our DESTRUCTIVE slavery experience, why don't you try to stop evil White racists in this country from hurting Blacks, if you are so concerned about Black American life...a good place to begin would be to stop your government from doing things discussed in the following thread from another site:

Black People Politics - Undercover agents of the American government disturbing good communications at Black websites. Why 17 Years Online

Anonymous1977

E
The Chinese fisheries are full of slave labor.

As if your evil hateful race can be trusted to tell the truth about anything...
NPR did a story about how these people are kidnapped and forced to work and put in cages. No question it is occurring and Americans are buying from them.

Black society is fucked up. Did you hear about the women who killed her 2 kids and put them in the freezer? Where was the father? A white guy like me would have been there for the kids.
Bullshit. Casey Anthony and Justin Ross proves white fathers fail and white society is fucked up..[/QUOTE
Exceptions not the norm.

I won't argue its a problem in white society too. I'm 100% Greek. No argument from me white america is fucked up. But our neighborhoods are safe. Why do you think not even black people will invest in black neighborhoods?]

Well, as Black Americans suffer from the attacks that happen to them in this country and the REPAIR that was never done after our DESTRUCTIVE slavery experience, why don't you try to stop evil White racists in this country from hurting Blacks, if you are so concerned about Black American life...a good place to begin would be to stop your government from doing things discussed in the following thread from another site:

Black People Politics - Undercover agents of the American government disturbing good communications at Black websites. Why 17 Years Online

Anonymous1977
I agree there is work on our end to be done. What are you guys going to do while you wait for whites to help? Stop having kids you won't raise.

I he

Anonymous1977
I hear from usmb blacks anyone who wants to can easily leave the hood. So why dont they?

E

Bullshit. Casey Anthony and Justin Ross proves white fathers fail and white society is fucked up..[/QUOTE
Exceptions not the norm.

I won't argue its a problem in white society too. I'm 100% Greek. No argument from me white america is fucked up. But our neighborhoods are safe. Why do you think not even black people will invest in black neighborhoods?]
Same thing with Black society. Its an exception not the norm. Black people do buy home and invest in Black neighborhoods. Who told you they didnt?

I he

Anonymous1977
I hear from usmb blacks anyone who wants to can easily leave the hood. So why dont they?
I dont think you comprehend what you read. I said its simple not easy. Big difference.

I agree there is work on our end to be done. What are you guys going to do while you wait for whites to help? Stop having kids you won't raise.

Lol I didn't say that Blacks need to "wait for help" from Whites...that is a part of your own sick racial
thinking against Blacks to interpret me saying (to you,) go and fight White racists as "Blacks need to wait for help from Whites"...I'm telling you since you are apparently so concerned with the negative ongoings in Black American communities, stop your government from assaulting Black leaders as a start to bettering things...

You have no qualifications to speak on Black American male (nor female) life, as your men are not sought out for destruction, nor was your race DEHUMANIZED by a centuries long slavery experience that did damage (to Blacks as human beings) that was never repaired, as your race continues to assault American Blacks.

So, if you are really so concerned with Blacks problems, you can start by fixing your government which is what RESPONSIBLE American citizens are supposed to do when the American government misbehaves, according to the Declaration of Independence...worry about your own irresponsibility before worrying about the irresponsibility of others, you silly f*ggot! lol

Anonymous1977

E

Exceptions not the norm.

Same thing with Black society. Its an exception not the norm. Black people do buy home and invest in Black neighborhoods. Who told you they didnt?
Not enough. Corporations should be opening up factories in the hood but they'd rather go overseas or come to the white burbs

Lol I didn't say that Blacks need to "wait for help" from Whites...that is a part of your own sick racial
thinking against Blacks to interpret me saying (to you,) go and fight White racists as "Blacks need to wait for help from Whites"...I'm telling you since you are apparently so concerned with the negative ongoings in Black American communities, stop your government from assaulting Black leaders as a start to bettering things...

You have no qualifications to speak on Black American male (nor female) life, as your men are not sought out for destruction, nor was your race DEHUMANIZED by a centuries long slavery experience that did damage (to Blacks as human beings) that was never repaired, as your race continues to assault American Blacks.

So, if you are really so concerned with Blacks problems, you can start by fixing your government which is what RESPONSIBLE American citizens are supposed to do when the American government misbehaves, according to the Declaration of Independence...worry about your own irresponsibility before worrying about the irresponsibility of others, you silly f*ggot! lol

Anonymous1977
I think the government has done a lot for blacks. Not enough but a lot. I dont think blacks have done as well as they should have. Where is the black microsoft hiring blacks in Detroit flint and saginaw. Theyrebgoing to have to stop all the single mother stuff which is leading to all the violent crime. Young black males with no fathers.

I'm a liberal. I'll support almost every idea you bring up. I'm saying blacks have to start doing better. Better in school parenting crime and business.

By the way I'm 100% Greek. We were enslaved by the turks longer than blacks in america.

Anonymous1977
Blacks wouldn't need me to petition the government for them if they voted.

Yes white people dont vote too but we dont have it as bad as blacks do.

Dont vote dont matter.

I think the government has done a lot for blacks. Not enough but a lot. I dont think blacks have done as well as they should have. Where is the black microsoft hiring blacks in Detroit flint and saginaw. Theyrebgoing to have to stop all the single mother stuff which is leading to all the violent crime. Young black males with no fathers.

I'm a liberal. I'll support almost every idea you bring up. I'm saying blacks have to start doing better. Better in school parenting crime and business.

By the way I'm 100% Greek. We were enslaved by the turks longer than blacks in america.

And like I said, punk you have no qualifications to speak on American life for Black males...are you too stupid to read and comprehend? (the responsibility of American citizens is to fix their government when it misbehaves, so it would be wiser, jack-*ss, to worry about one's own irresponsibilities before worrying about other's irresponsibilites.)

Why don't I study history as an American Black male? It is because your race LIES SO MUCH and is SO EVIL that I have learned that I can't trust everything I read...you are probably lying you f*cking skunk about your "enslavement," but trash like you would be expected to lie.

So, worry about yourself before worrying about others...and that energy that you displayed here to assault a Black male: "Theyrebgoing to have to...," mocking American Black dialects, how many other STINKing Whites like yourself are in positions of power in America to assault Black males?

F*ck you! and have a bad night. lol

Anonymous1977

And like I said, punk you have no qualifications to speak on American life for Black males...are you too stupid to read and comprehend? (the responsibility of American citizens is to fix their government when it misbehaves, so it would be wiser, jack-*ss, to worry about one's own irresponsibilities before worrying about other's irresponsibilites.)

Why don't I study history as an American Black male? It is because your race LIES SO MUCH and is SO EVIL that I have learned that I can't trust everything I read...you are probably lying you f*cking skunk about your "enslavement," but trash like you would be expected to lie.

So, worry about yourself before worrying about others...and that energy that you displayed here to assault a Black male: "Theyrebgoing to have to...," mocking American Black dialects, how many other STINKing Whites like yourself are in positions of power in America to assault Black males?

F*ck you! and have a bad night. lol

Anonymous1977
I avoid black neighborhoods and only worry about myself dont worry. Its mostly black on black but I do live dangerously close to where it could randomely harm me or my family so in a way me chastizing blacks is self serving. They just closed the last mall for blacks in southfield michigan. Basically Detroit and it fucking closed! Now they're going to come to our malls. Now we'll need more security and car insurance goes up when carjackings occur.

Black utopia. What is this south Africa? Many rich and middle class blacks agree and they fled the ghetto never looked back.

Key word: joke
Wouldnt be funny if no truth to it

That's true. Stereotypes don't exist unless there's a reason to stereotype.
Are you saying all white people are hoarders is a good stereotype?

Not a good stereotype since I don't know even one white hoarder. Back to the drawing board for you.
Watch the show Hoarders. 99% of them are white people.

thats because most whites own a home.

Wouldnt be funny if no truth to it

That's true. Stereotypes don't exist unless there's a reason to stereotype.
Are you saying all white people are hoarders is a good stereotype?

Not a good stereotype since I don't know even one white hoarder. Back to the drawing board for you.
Watch the show Hoarders. 99% of them are white people.

thats because most whites own a home.
Thats no excuse for you to be nasty.

Black chicks just aren't that attractive to white guys.

Translation.....Black women wont even acknowledge my presence. :laugh:
The ratio of ugly black women to good looking black women is at least 100 to 1.
So now all the Black women turning you down are ugly? Sounds like sour grapes to me.
laugh.gif

Translation.....Black women wont even acknowledge my presence. :laugh:
The ratio of ugly black women to good looking black women is at least 100 to 1.
So now all the Black women turning you down are ugly? Sounds like sour grapes to me.
laugh.gif
I never hit on black women, never have never will.
Translation....."I cant work up the nerve to face the humiliating laughter my attempt would cause."
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back