🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

See above. This gentleman makes my point. Since he's "weary of whites" it goes without saying that he seeks out non-whites and likely other blacks. Nothing wrong with that and I hold no grudge!

Actually Sir, I'm not seeking anyone right now (lol)...now is not an ideal time for a romantic relationship in my life...

Peace and may God Bless you.
Anonymous1977

We are all the same race, you moron.
We are all the same species, we are not all the same race.

"Race is an all but meaningless notion

It's the differences between the races that define the term. As previously stated, the various races would naturally separate from one another if left to their own devices and without governmental or societal intervention. It's why we have so many China Towns and other culturally diverse neighborhoods all over America. It's as plain as the nose on your face (assuming that you have a nose).
No the races wouldnt separate. Thats a myth spread by fearful white guys afraid of being bred out. I know for a fact white women would claw your eyes out if they couldnt get to Black men. Gimme a break.

Nature proves that they already DO separate. There are large Jewish communities in New York and Beverly Hills. There are China Towns all across America. There are Irish neighborhoods, Italian neighborhood, black neighborhoods, Hispanic neighborhoods, etc. Also, when I'm looking for a place to live I purposely seek areas that are lower in blacks for my personal safety and the safety of my property should I be away.
Nature doesnt prove anything. Conditioning is not nature. The phrase correlation does not equal causation comes to mind. Your simplistic assessment lacks intellect and the ability to weigh all factors. There are whites that live in Black neighborhoods and Blacks that live in white neighborhoods. You seek out areas that are low in Blacks for your personal safety because you are timid and easily conditioned to fear Black people. The crime stats show you should be more fearful of your white friends.

Greetings to all:),

I'm an African-American male who feels that African-American women should do what makes them happy with regard to romantic relationships...I heard the Muslim preacher Louis Farrakhan say that "Love doesn't see color." I agree with him, but as a Black, myself, I am weary of Whites and close relationships with them...

Anonymous1977

(*PS: I am NOT a Muslim, just for the record.)

See above. This gentleman makes my point. Since he's "weary of whites" it goes without saying that he seeks out non-whites and likely other blacks. Nothing wrong with that and I hold no grudge!
Thats a large assumption on your part. He may not be seeking anyone right now and just got out of a relationship with a white woman.

(RE POST DUE TO MISSPELLING)

...I'm an African-American male who feels that African-American women should do what makes them happy with regard to romantic relationships...I heard the Muslim preacher Louis Farrakhan say that "Love doesn't see color." I agree with him, but as a Black, myself, I am wary of Whites and close relationships with them...

Anonymous1977

(*PS: I am NOT a Muslim, just for the record.)

We are all the same race, you moron.

It's the differences between the races that define the term. As previously stated, the various races would naturally separate from one another if left to their own devices and without governmental or societal intervention. It's why we have so many China Towns and other culturally diverse neighborhoods all over America. It's as plain as the nose on your face (assuming that you have a nose).
No the races wouldnt separate. Thats a myth spread by fearful white guys afraid of being bred out. I know for a fact white women would claw your eyes out if they couldnt get to Black men. Gimme a break.

Nature proves that they already DO separate.

History and reality proves you wrong.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

You are stupid to say that because some Black men have problems, all Black women should look to be with people who have shown themselves with things like the recent fraternity chanting video and the hanging death in Mississippi to be haters of Blacks. Why don't I see videos of Asian, or Brown race fraternities chanting racial things against Blacks or Asians/Browns hanging Blacks like the Black man recently hung in Mississippi or this man lynched in 2010:

Mod Edit: Graphic Image

Worry about fixing the SICKNESS of your own race (shown in these examples I have cited and shown in your hateful tone of Blacks,) before worrying about Black women's issues, you f*cking punk!

Anonymous1977

Last edited by a moderator:

Nature proves that they already DO separate. There are large Jewish communities in New York and Beverly Hills. There are China Towns all across America. There are Irish neighborhoods, Italian neighborhood, black neighborhoods, Hispanic neighborhoods, etc. Also, when I'm looking for a place to live I purposely seek areas that are lower in blacks for my personal safety and the safety of my property should I be away.
Nature doesnt prove anything. Conditioning is not nature. The phrase correlation does not equal causation comes to mind. Your simplistic assessment lacks intellect and the ability to weigh all factors. There are whites that live in Black neighborhoods and Blacks that live in white neighborhoods. You seek out areas that are low in Blacks for your personal safety because you are timid and easily conditioned to fear Black people. The crime stats show you should be more fearful of your white friends.

I think 6000 years of recorded history speak more loudly than your fairytale assertions. Racial types have been segregating for eons. Just as lions hang out with lions and tuna fish hang out with other tuna. It comes naturally and there's nothing wrong with it. It's a built in survival mechanism.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

You are stupid to say that because some Black men have problems, all Black women should look to be with people who have shown themselves with things like the recent fraternity chanting video and the hanging death in Mississippi to be haters of Blacks. Why don't I see videos of Asian, or Brown race fraternities chanting racial things against Blacks or Asians/Browns hanging Blacks like the Black man recently hung in Mississippi or this man lynched in 2010:

Clipboard16.jpg

Worry about fixing the SICKNESS of your own race (shown in these examples I have cited and shown in your hateful tone of Blacks,) before worrying about Black women's issues, you f*cking punk!

Anonymous1977

Here's some racial chanting for you:

Clipboard16.jpg

Anonymous1977
The Chinese fisheries are full of slave labor.

I think 6000 years of recorded history speak more loudly than your fairytale assertions. Racial types have been segregating for eons. Just as lions hang out with lions and tuna fish hang out with other tuna. It comes naturally and there's nothing wrong with it. It's a built in survival mechanism.

6000 years and much more show that human beings have always gotten together wherever and whenever they can, you fool.

That is the nature of SICKNESS, Sir...it can spread to those whom it touches. White HATRED of Blacks for no reason except their skin color produced the man in that video...if the Jews still believe in the Old Testament in the Bible, why would a Black man be wrong for believing in "an eye for an eye?"

Clipboard16.jpg

Anonymous1977

Been to a lot of Chinese fisheries?

That is the nature of SICKNESS, Sir...it can spread to those whom it touches. White HATRED of Blacks for no reason except their skin color produced the man in that video...if the Jews still believe in the Old Testament in the Bible, why would a Black man be wrong for believing in "an eye for an eye?"

Using your logic it could very well be that a black person hated a white person a long time ago and that's why some white folks hate black folks. Is that possible?

Clipboard16.jpg

Anonymous1977

As bait?

Using your logic it could very well be that a black person hated a white person a long time ago and that's why some white folks hate black folks. Is that possible?

No, that would be using YOUR logic...using MY logic, there is a known documented history of Whites hating Blacks for no reason except their skin color as INITIATORS (Whites were the initiators) of racism. And the only known documented history of Blacks hating Whites is in REACTION to White initial racism.

Sick people make others sick...and your sick race is the CAUSE of people like the man in that video.

What 6K years are you talking about? There are/were entire countries populated by mixed race people before writing was developed moron.

As if your evil hateful race can be trusted to tell the truth about anything...
NPR did a story about how these people are kidnapped and forced to work and put in cages. No question it is occurring and Americans are buying from them.

Black society is fucked up. Did you hear about the women who killed her 2 kids and put them in the freezer? Where was the father? A white guy like me would have been there for the kids.

Clipboard16.jpg

Anonymous1977

Someone said only white people are fucked up. Just saying.

As if your evil hateful race can be trusted to tell the truth about anything...
NPR did a story about how these people are kidnapped and forced to work and put in cages. No question it is occurring and Americans are buying from them.

Black society is fucked up. Did you hear about the women who killed her 2 kids and put them in the freezer? Where was the father? A white guy like me would have been there for the kids.
Bullshit. Casey Anthony and Justin Ross proves white fathers fail and white society is fucked up..

Forum List

Back