🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

That's true. Stereotypes don't exist unless there's a reason to stereotype.
Are you saying all white people are hoarders is a good stereotype?

Not a good stereotype since I don't know even one white hoarder. Back to the drawing board for you.
Watch the show Hoarders. 99% of them are white people.
Also, just because the TV producers have chosen to feature white folks doesn't mean that black folks don't hoard. That's a silly jump to a sillier conclusion.
There is still that grain of truth. Hence a stereotype.

As long as you agree that actions, habits, attributes, and deeds are the underlying reason why stereotypes exist then we're on the same page. But we warned ... you can no longer complain when inner-city folks are stereotyped because you agree that they've earned it.

Wouldnt be funny if no truth to it

Not a good stereotype since I don't know even one white hoarder. Back to the drawing board for you.
Ever see the TV show Sanford and Son?

Yes. Funny show. As was "Hee Haw" and "The Beverly Hillbillies". All nothing but comedy, and the common denominator was that none were reality based.

Yes. Funny show. As was "Hee Haw" and "The Beverly Hillbillies". All nothing but comedy, and the common denominator was that none were reality based.

Actually, reality is what makes some of these shows funny. There are whites in the deep south that bring a touch of reality to the Beverly Hillbillies. It's the very reason that southern hillbillies are stereotyped the way that they are. But the point I was making is that Asclepias used a type-cast television show to make a point so I simply threw a television show back in his face.

As long as you agree that actions, habits, attributes, and deeds are the underlying reason why stereotypes exist ...

That's not why, fool.

Let's exercise that under-worked braincell of yours and explain why stereotypes DO exist?

They exist so cowardly simpletons like you won't have to try and actually think.
Wow ... you must have gotten a brain ache thinking that up that response. Don't hurt yourself.

As long as you agree that actions, habits, attributes, and deeds are the underlying reason why stereotypes exist ...

That's not why, fool.

Let's exercise that under-worked braincell of yours and explain why stereotypes DO exist?

They exist so cowardly simpletons like you won't have to try and actually think.
Wow ... you must have gotten a brain ache thinking that up that response. Don't hurt yourself.

I knew you would say that because 100% of the people in whatever group I decide to put you say that 100% of the time because that is how 'you people' are. Everyone knows that.

Actually, reality is what makes some of these shows funny. There are whites in the deep south that bring a touch of reality to the Beverly Hillbillies. It's the very reason that southern hillbillies are stereotyped the way that they are. But the point I was making is that Asclepias used a type-cast television show to make a point so I simply threw a television show back in his face.
I used a reality show. You used a comedy. That was dumb.

Also, just because the TV producers have chosen to feature white folks doesn't mean that black folks don't hoard. That's a silly jump to a sillier conclusion.
There is still that grain of truth. Hence a stereotype.

As long as you agree that actions, habits, attributes, and deeds are the underlying reason why stereotypes exist then we're on the same page. But we warned ... you can no longer complain when inner-city folks are stereotyped because you agree that they've earned it.
The reason stereotypes exist is because of shared lack of intelligence. Sorry but you cant have it both ways. If all Blacks are one way then all whites are nasty hoarders.

I personally feel there should be more interracial marriages. Might just cool things down in general.

What would really cool things down would be to allow nature to take its course. Forced integration is one of America's biggest problems. If we allowed nature to take its course you would see the various races segregate from the others without force, coercion, malice, ulterior motive, hatred, etc. Just as wolves hang out with wolves; lions hang out with lions; and tuna school together with tuna; we'd see a natural movement by which each race would seek out its own. As a result, we'd witness a major reduction in racial tensions and race-based crime.
We are all the same race, you moron.
We are all the same species, we are not all the same race.

I personally feel there should be more interracial marriages. Might just cool things down in general.

What would really cool things down would be to allow nature to take its course. Forced integration is one of America's biggest problems. If we allowed nature to take its course you would see the various races segregate from the others without force, coercion, malice, ulterior motive, hatred, etc. Just as wolves hang out with wolves; lions hang out with lions; and tuna school together with tuna; we'd see a natural movement by which each race would seek out its own. As a result, we'd witness a major reduction in racial tensions and race-based crime.

"Race is an all but meaningless notion

It's so meaningless that the government ask you your race on most if not all government forms.

It's so meaningless that the government ask you your race on most if not all government forms.
Only clowns think everything the government asks for is important.

Only an idiot would think that I said "everything" the government asked for is important. The fact is my moronic friend, the government along with job, loan and college applications all ask for race. So it's obviously not "meaningless" as your butt-buddy suggested.

Only an idiot would think that I said "everything" the government asked for is important. The fact is my moronic friend, the government along with job, loan and college applications all ask for race. So it's obviously not "meaningless" as your butt-buddy suggested.

Millions of Flies eat shit so that means it must be tasty

You comparing yourself to a shit eating fly?

You comparing yourself to a shit eating fly?

No just continuing your logic which says that because it happens it must be significant.

Forum List

Back