🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act.
You are overlooking the fact that, generally speaking, white men don't think black women are very attractive.

Those guys are gay anyway

I'm going to concur with the fact that white men, in general, are unattracted the black women.

Fat, loud, horrible hair, attitude, horrible facial features, did I say attitude?
Ohz noz uz didn't!

Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act.
You are overlooking the fact that, generally speaking, white men don't think black women are very attractive.

I'm going to concur with the fact that white men, in general, are unattracted the black women.

Fat, loud, horrible hair, attitude, horrible facial features, did I say attitude?
Ohz noz uz didn't!

yep, yuck

Ohz noz uz didn't!

yep, yuck
Black hooker must turned down your money huh? You must be an especially disgusting piece of white filth.

We know thats not true. If that was the case Black hookers wouldnt have a clientele of primarily white guys.
Black hookers are much cheaper than white hookers.
How do you know that?
Its a well known fact most men know.

Ohz noz uz didn't!

yep, yuck
Black hooker must turned down your money huh? You must be an especially disgusting piece of white filth.

never paid for a hooker, much less a disgusting smelly, ugly black one

Ohz noz uz didn't!

yep, yuck

never paid for a hooker, much less a disgusting smelly, ugly black one
If they turned down your money then technically you never paid. We all know it wasnt for a lack of trying.

We know thats not true. If that was the case Black hookers wouldnt have a clientele of primarily white guys.
Black hookers are much cheaper than white hookers.
How do you know that?
Its a well known fact most men know.
Most men dont have to pay for sex. At least Black guys dont. I dont know about you white guys.

That's a lie because white women go running to Jamaica and Africa for some Mandingo meat. So much so that it's a tourist attraction and one of the main money makers

Black women, like any other women, can date whomever they choose. :rolleyes-41:
But only if the person they choose wants to date them as well, of course. The attraction must be mutual.
Black hookers prove the attraction is mutual.
I don't think so. Only a minute percentage of white men frequent black hookers.
That minute percentage shows white men are attracted to Black women. Well that and the rapes during slavery.

That's a lie because white women go running to Jamaica and Africa for some Mandingo meat. So much so that it's a tourist attraction and one of the main money makers
White women become total whores when they go on vacation. But so do blacks. Its how Stella got her groove back.

White women become total whores when they go on vacation. But so do blacks. Its how Stella got her groove back.
Why do white guys think women having sex makes them a whore? You do realize that white women have sex with Black men here in the states....a lot?

Agreed but these women aren't whoring on vacation...the vacation spot is specifically for whoring and many stay...

Why do white guys think women having sex makes them a whore? You do realize that white women have sex with Black men here in the states....a lot?
That's a good question. I guess if she's got a husband its wrong but other than that I agree. I think the evolution of humans has got to be a less prude species. Isnt being good at sex good for passing on your genes.

Forum List

Back