🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

What a bullshit post. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act.
You are overlooking the fact that, generally speaking, white men don't think black women are very attractive.
We know thats not true. If that was the case Black hookers wouldnt have a clientele of primarily white guys.
Black hookers are much cheaper than white hookers.
How do you know that?

Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act.
You are overlooking the fact that, generally speaking, white men don't think black women are very attractive.

Those guys are gay anyway
If you don't think musty-smelling knappy-headed 'ho's are sexually attractive that does not mean you're gay.

Yeah no one likes a smelly chick...I'm talking about the ones that dont smell tho?

We know thats not true. If that was the case Black hookers wouldnt have a clientele of primarily white guys.
Oh yes yes....I have donated many times to pump money into society though black hookers.....

Not really.....

If you don't think musty-smelling knappy-headed 'ho's are sexually attractive that does not mean you're gay.
White guys like those type of Black women too.

How do you know that?
I have several friends who are or were prostitutes.

How do you know that?
Depends where you hire them....

How do you know that?
Friends or service providers?

How do you know that?
Just girlfriends.

How do you know that?
Just girlfriends.
Do they set the rates for all hookers or is this just your experience and therefore not really indicative of real world rates?

How do you know that?
Just girlfriends.
Do they set the rates for all hookers or is this just your experience and therefore not really indicative of real world rates?
It's simply a well-known fact.

How do you know that?
Just girlfriends.
It's simply a well-known fact.
Never heard of it. Probably because I dont use hookers.

Bullshit. I mean that might be true in general or we might not prefer a black over a blonde or brunette or maybe Asian Mexican Indian Arab. I dont think there is a "in general". I think all you've done is express your opinion no one else's. You dont speak for me. And if more black women would just put it out there for us white brothers we can make beautiful kids and we are loyal not like black men. Course we aren't as big but we go down black men do not.

I'm going to concur with the fact that white men, in general, are unattracted the black women.

Fat, loud, horrible hair, attitude, horrible facial features, did I say attitude?

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.

What a bullshit post. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Every fucking day I wake up to a murder death kill in Detroit. I'm sorry if I'm stoned and post what's on my mind. I want nothing more than for the ills of society to stop. Maybe we should cryogenically freeze all our criminals but like in Demolition man in the future Wesley snipes one bro gets loose and we have to unfreeze stalone to go get you. Omg that's the most racist movie I just realized it.

Forum List

Back