🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

That's the best "argument" he can muster. Tiny minds!!
Actually we are all homo sapiens you idiot.

... and lions, tigers, panthers, and lynxes are felines. What's your point?
My point is that all the cats you listed are all different species. People are not you idiot. What was yours?

I dont believe its as easy to get out of the hood as you think. If you only know people in your hood and no one has jobs and they got sub par educations from sub par schools so they can't even speak proper English and there are no jobs and you dont have a car you pretty much live in a 3rd world country. Why dont those people leave if its so easy? You're no James Evans you're cliff Huxtable.
I never said it was easy to get out of the hood. It is simple though. There has to be something that helps you out but once the process is given to you its simple. Just because something is simple doesnt make it easy.

Correct. Typically, families who live in poverty and escape it have a common denominator that put them into poverty and one that gets them out.

Generational poverty and the despair and hopelessness associated with it, will typically keep a
family locked in a cycle of negative repetitive behaviors. It usually takes one person in the family unit to do something different and positive which influences the behavioirs of the rest of the family and contributes to breaking the cycle.

Last edited:
Actually we are all homo sapiens you idiot.

My point is that all the cats you listed are all different species. People are not you idiot. What was yours?

I dont believe its as easy to get out of the hood as you think. If you only know people in your hood and no one has jobs and they got sub par educations from sub par schools so they can't even speak proper English and there are no jobs and you dont have a car you pretty much live in a 3rd world country. Why dont those people leave if its so easy? You're no James Evans you're cliff Huxtable.
I never said it was easy to get out of the hood. It is simple though. There has to be something that helps you out but once the process is given to you its simple. Just because something is simple doesnt make it easy.

Correct. Typically, families who live in poverty and escape it have a common denominator that put them into poverty and one that gets them out.

Generational poverty and the despair and hopelessness associated with it, will typically keep a
family locked in a cycle of negative repetitive behaviors. It usually takes one person in the family unit to do something different and positive which influences the behavioirs of the rest of the family and contributes to breaking the cycle.
Yea but look at black comedians who joke how ghetto their family continues to be even though they now have money. Maybe it'll be better for the next generation.

Yea but look at black comedians who joke how ghetto their family continues to be even though they now have money. Maybe it'll be better for the next generation.

Key word: joke

Wouldnt be funny if no truth to it

Thats why they are called comedians.

I love pretending to assume all blacks are like Cosby Erckel the wayans jz blackish or the Evans. Lol I hope you know half the time I'm just being stupid. I'm trying to figure out how militant you are. In the past they called it being uppity. Lol

I love pretending to assume all blacks are like Cosby Erckel the wayans jz blackish or the Evans. Lol I hope you know half the time I'm just being stupid. I'm trying to figure out how militant you are. In the past they called it being uppity. Lol
Yeah I know you are just talking half the time. Thats why I give it right back to you. I wouldnt call it being militant. I would call it being conscious. Militant sounds radical and illegitimate. Uppity is amusing to me and says more about the person calling me uppity than anything they can say about me.

That's true. Stereotypes don't exist unless there's a reason to stereotype.

Are you saying all white people are hoarders is a good stereotype?

Not a good stereotype since I don't know even one white hoarder. Back to the drawing board for you.

Not a good stereotype since I don't know even one white hoarder. Back to the drawing board for you.
Watch the show Hoarders. 99% of them are white people.

Watch the show Real Housewives of Atlanta. 100% of them are black people. So much for the South rising again. ;)

Watch the show Real Housewives of Atlanta. 100% of them are black people. So much for the South rising again. ;)
99%. My wife says there is a white woman on the show.

Kim Zolciak wedding Real Housewives of Atlanta star marries NFL player Kroy Biermann Daily Mail Online

99%. My wife says there is a white woman on the show.

Kim Zolciak wedding Real Housewives of Atlanta star marries NFL player Kroy Biermann Daily Mail Online

Maybe. Don't watch it but find the commercial trailers amusing. :)

Ever see the TV show Sanford and Son?

Also, just because the TV producers have chosen to feature white folks doesn't mean that black folks don't hoard. That's a silly jump to a sillier conclusion.

Ever see the TV show Sanford and Son?
Yeah. Its a comedy show about a junkyard owner and his son. What does that have to do with someone living in filth with rats and roaches crawling around in real life?

Also, just because the TV producers have chosen to feature white folks doesn't mean that black folks don't hoard. That's a silly jump to a sillier conclusion.
There is still that grain of truth. Hence a stereotype.

Forum List

Back