🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

We are all the same race, you moron.
We are all the same species, we are not all the same race.

"Race is an all but meaningless notion

It's so meaningless that the government ask you your race on most if not all government forms.
Only clowns think everything the government asks for is important.

Only an idiot would think that I said "everything" the government asked for is important. The fact is my moronic friend, the government along with job, loan and college applications all ask for race. So it's obviously not "meaningless" as your butt-buddy suggested.
So because they ask for something that means its important? People ask me all day "how is it going?". They dont really want to know nor is it important.

It's so meaningless that the government ask you your race on most if not all government forms.

Only an idiot would think that I said "everything" the government asked for is important. The fact is my moronic friend, the government along with job, loan and college applications all ask for race. So it's obviously not "meaningless" as your butt-buddy suggested.

Millions of Flies eat shit so that means it must be tasty

You comparing yourself to a shit eating fly?

No just continuing your logic which says that because it happens it must be significant.

Not just that it happens, but it happens to such a large degree. It's obvious that there are a lot of people that believes it's significant, people that are far more intelligent than any of you.

So because they ask for something that means its important? People ask me all day "how is it going?". They dont really want to know nor is it important.

If they ask for it then they must believe it's important to them. Your analogy is on par with your intelligence.

If they ask for it then they must believe it's important to them. Your analogy is on par with your intelligence.
So you admit its only important to them? What a sheeple you are. :laugh:

Well my retarded friend, highlight where I said "it's only important to them".

What a moron you are.

What a moron you are.
No need my idiotic friend. Its already been pointed out only you and the government thinks its important.

I personally feel there should be more interracial marriages. Might just cool things down in general.

What would really cool things down would be to allow nature to take its course. Forced integration is one of America's biggest problems. If we allowed nature to take its course you would see the various races segregate from the others without force, coercion, malice, ulterior motive, hatred, etc. Just as wolves hang out with wolves; lions hang out with lions; and tuna school together with tuna; we'd see a natural movement by which each race would seek out its own. As a result, we'd witness a major reduction in racial tensions and race-based crime.

You're surprised there are idiots in government?

What a moron you are.
No need my idiotic friend. Its already been pointed out only you and the government thinks its important.

And the millions of job, loan and college applications as well.

Kicking your ass is too easy.

What would really cool things down would be to allow nature to take its course. Forced integration is one of America's biggest problems. If we allowed nature to take its course you would see the various races segregate from the others without force, coercion, malice, ulterior motive, hatred, etc. Just as wolves hang out with wolves; lions hang out with lions; and tuna school together with tuna; we'd see a natural movement by which each race would seek out its own. As a result, we'd witness a major reduction in racial tensions and race-based crime.

You're surprised there are idiots in government?

Of course I'm not surprised, just look at the who the leader is.

I personally feel there should be more interracial marriages. Might just cool things down in general.

You're dumber than your avatar looks. Have you ever participated in a U.S. Census? If we're "all the same race" then why does the government ask "which race" you are? I don't mean to overload your brain cell so I'll give you a little time to answer.

And please don't include yourself with my race. That would be embarrassing.
The reason why the government wants to know the numbers is so they can anticipate how many free phones they will have to have on hand for distribution.

I'm still waiting for my free phone but I have a feeling I'll be waiting for a lifetime.
Didn't I tell you? I collect free phones for a living, so I just may have yours.

Not a good stereotype since I don't know even one white hoarder. Back to the drawing board for you.
Watch the show Hoarders. 99% of them are white people.
Also, just because the TV producers have chosen to feature white folks doesn't mean that black folks don't hoard. That's a silly jump to a sillier conclusion.
There is still that grain of truth. Hence a stereotype.

As long as you agree that actions, habits, attributes, and deeds are the underlying reason why stereotypes exist then we're on the same page. But we warned ... you can no longer complain when inner-city folks are stereotyped because you agree that they've earned it.
The reason stereotypes exist is because of shared lack of intelligence. Sorry but you cant have it both ways. If all Blacks are one way then all whites are nasty hoarders.
If all blacks are the same did you hear about the black women who had 2 of her 4 kids cut up and put in the freezer? They found the bodies when they went to evict her I guess.

Watch the show Hoarders. 99% of them are white people.
Also, just because the TV producers have chosen to feature white folks doesn't mean that black folks don't hoard. That's a silly jump to a sillier conclusion.

As long as you agree that actions, habits, attributes, and deeds are the underlying reason why stereotypes exist then we're on the same page. But we warned ... you can no longer complain when inner-city folks are stereotyped because you agree that they've earned it.
The reason stereotypes exist is because of shared lack of intelligence. Sorry but you cant have it both ways. If all Blacks are one way then all whites are nasty hoarders.
If all blacks are the same did you hear about the black women who had 2 of her 4 kids cut up and put in the freezer? They found the bodies when they went to evict her I guess.
Come on Sealy. You know thats the sole province of white guys. They love killing people, freezing, and eating them later. That Black woman is mentally ill. :laugh:

Come on Sealy. You know thats the sole province of white guys. They love killing people, freezing, and eating them later. That Black woman is mentally ill. :laugh:
She must have been a Jeffrey Dahmer fan.

It's the differences between the races that define the term. As previously stated, the various races would naturally separate from one another if left to their own devices and without governmental or societal intervention. It's why we have so many China Towns and other culturally diverse neighborhoods all over America. It's as plain as the nose on your face (assuming that you have a nose).

It's the differences between the races that define the term. As previously stated, the various races would naturally separate from one another if left to their own devices and without governmental or societal intervention. It's why we have so many China Towns and other culturally diverse neighborhoods all over America. It's as plain as the nose on your face (assuming that you have a nose).
No the races wouldnt separate. Thats a myth spread by fearful white guys afraid of being bred out. I know for a fact white women would claw your eyes out if they couldnt get to Black men. Gimme a break.

the various races would naturally separate from one another if left to their own devices and without governmental or societal intervention. It's why we have so many China Towns and other culturally diverse neighborhoods all over America.

You're an ignorant moron.

Greetings to all:),

I'm an African-American male who feels that African-American women should do what makes them happy with regard to romantic relationships...I heard the Muslim preacher Louis Farrakhan say that "Love doesn't see color." I agree with him, but as a Black, myself, I am weary of Whites and close relationships with them...

Peace and may God Bless you.
Anonymous1977

(*PS: I am NOT a Muslim, just for the record.)

No the races wouldnt separate. Thats a myth spread by fearful white guys afraid of being bred out. I know for a fact white women would claw your eyes out if they couldnt get to Black men. Gimme a break.

Nature proves that they already DO separate. There are large Jewish communities in New York and Beverly Hills. There are China Towns all across America. There are Irish neighborhoods, Italian neighborhood, black neighborhoods, Hispanic neighborhoods, etc. Also, when I'm looking for a place to live I purposely seek areas that are lower in blacks for my personal safety and the safety of my property should I be away.

Greetings to all:),

I'm an African-American male who feels that African-American women should do what makes them happy with regard to romantic relationships...I heard the Muslim preacher Louis Farrakhan say that "Love doesn't see color." I agree with him, but as a Black, myself, I am weary of Whites and close relationships with them...

Peace and may God Bless you.
Anonymous1977

(*PS: I am NOT a Muslim, just for the record.)

See above. This gentleman makes my point. Since he's "weary of whites" it goes without saying that he seeks out non-whites and likely other blacks. Nothing wrong with that and I hold no grudge!

Forum List

Back