🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women Should Date White Men

Typical white guy: I heard that black girls have an extra vertebrae and thats why they are so good as twerking. Now lemme tell ya about what black girls should do....
Then I'll finish with what every black should do because as you can tell by the vertebrae comment earlier...I'm an expert
What is, "twerking?"

You don't know what twerking is? It's bending over and shaking your butt around, basically.
butt-dance.gif
Actually twerking is the American version of the traditional Mapouka dance from West Africa. It got popular when white women started copying Black women.

Black women and the Black family have been historically destroyed and deliberately separated by the White male
slave master. To suggest that black females should date white males , after so many years of deliberate rascism
and the historical rape of the black female is insulting and absurd. Moreover the conscious effort to underempoly black men in the society is , and to imprison black males makes the suggestion all the more offensive.

Typical white guy: I heard that black girls have an extra vertebrae and thats why they are so good as twerking. Now lemme tell ya about what black girls should do....
Then I'll finish with what every black should do because as you can tell by the vertebrae comment earlier...I'm an expert
What is, "twerking?"

You don't know what twerking is? It's bending over and shaking your butt around, basically.
butt-dance.gif
Actually twerking is the American version of the traditional Mapouka dance from West Africa. It got popular when white women started copying Black women.

Black women and the Black family have been historically destroyed and deliberately separated by the White male
slave master. To suggest that black females should date white males , after so many years of deliberate rascism
and the historical rape of the black female is insulting and absurd. Moreover the conscious effort to underempoly black men in the society is , and to imprison black males makes the suggestion all the more offensive.

I think you meant to direct this at the person that started the thread. I am of the mind that if a Black woman chooses to date a white man that's her choice. I find that the ones that do have either found true love or intensely hate themselves for being Black. In my mind the ones that find true love are not eligible and the ones that hate themselves are not suitable to be a wife to a Black man and mother to Black children. I agree with the rest of your statement however. I would never encourage a Black woman to date white men for the reasons you listed.

How about people of any 'race' should date whoever the hell they want?

What is, "twerking?"

butt-dance.gif

Sorry, but you don't get to make that decision. Apparently, there are a lot of black women who would disagree with you and have no problems with dating white men, and they can date whoever they choose. Perhaps you are the racist.

What is, "twerking?"

butt-dance.gif

Sorry, but you don't get to make that decision. Apparently, there are a lot of black women who would disagree with you and have no problems with dating white men, and they can date whoever they choose. Perhaps you are the racist.

Sure, typical white male response, always deny the facts. There are also many black females who will agree with me, and do not date white males just for the reasons that I stated in my post.
The fact remains that there have been years of slavery and racism by white males designed to split up
black men and women. And this has been going on since the time of slavery. So for a white male to tell
black women to date white men is a bit of an insult in many black inner city circles. Many blacks will
agree with me on this point.

What is, "twerking?"

butt-dance.gif

Sure, typical white male response, always deny the facts. There are also many black females who will agree with me, and do not date white males just for the reasons that I stated in my post.
The fact remains that there have been years of slavery and racism by white males designed to split up
black men and women. And this has been going on since the time of slavery. So for a white male to tell
black women to date white men is a bit of an insult in many black inner city circles. Many blacks will

Well, I'm not a white male, so you would be wrong. I couldn't disagree with you more.

What is, "twerking?"

butt-dance.gif

Dont look at it as an insult. More like wishful thinking.

White guys don't go for black chicks in general... or chinks. :D

Thats not what the stats say about the customers of Black hookers. Predominantly white males.
Nope, not true. We don't like your women; theyre too fat and they have no class. Not even rapists want to have sex with black women.

What is, "twerking?"

butt-dance.gif

so, is it wrong for "affirmative action" for some black women, to be; simply jump a lonely white guy (in the shower if possible) and proclaim that if "you do it you own it" to get a "contract" out of him.

Black society is so fucked up. Maybe black women need to start dating white men until black guys clean up their act. And remember ladies no one will want you if you have a baby already. Why are black women so loyal? Very few black women date whites. I've dated a few but I know they are exceptions.

Why do black women look down on other blacks for dating outside the race. Can you blame the ones that do? If I were a girl I'd never date a black guy or Arab.
This is what happens when racism meets sexual confusion.

Thats not what the stats say about the customers of Black hookers. Predominantly white males.
Because black guys can't afford a hooker.
Black guys dont need hookers. Women come running after us....especially white women.
At least you don't dispute that black guys can't afford a hooker.
Well you didnt dispute white guys have to pay for a Black hooker in order get some either.

Forum List

Back