BLACKman viciously beats WHITE

but we have to worry about cops shooting dangerous jackass criminals
his name is Laytee
attacks an old man!!
again--MSM/blacks make no sense
31-year-old who viciously beat a 62-year-old in a Brooklyn apartment block turns himself in | Daily Mail Online

Young men of various ethnicities regularly prey on the elderly of various races.
blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
but the MSM hardly ever has a story of black hate--it's always whites = EVIL

his name is Laytee
attacks an old man!!
31-year-old who viciously beat a 62-year-old in a Brooklyn apartment block turns himself in | Daily Mail Online

Young men of various ethnicities regularly prey on the elderly of various races.

And until you force the local news editor to give such crimes more attention OR until the media itself is forced to submit to external controls or self regulate to change this, your outrage will have zero results.

his name is Laytee
attacks an old man!!

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a black criminal with no impulse control. Is it too late to send them all back to west Africa?

Yes.

Too late.

The best we can hope for is to build the Wall and force down the Jihadist populations here.

his name is Laytee
attacks an old man!!

And until you force the local news editor to give such crimes more attention OR until the media itself is forced to submit to external controls or self regulate to change this, your outrage will have zero results.
I'm not outraged
I'm calmly pointing out the truth

That should stop.

Now that I'm a "seasoned citizen" I agree. On the bright side, I carry a blade and am very good with it so if forced to defend myself, a jury is apt to award me money instead of sending me up the river....at least that's how it should be.

his name is Laytee
attacks an old man!!

I'm not outraged
I'm calmly pointing out the truth

You should be outraged.

We all should.

Only then might we share that contagion of outrage with those who might catch it and act on it.

The black ones sucker punched my dear 83 old ww2 vet uncle and stole his car from the grocery store.

A car he'd had since the late 60s.

He fought for their freedom, they sucker-punched an old man and stole his car.

Two white guys killed ten people last week but you want to make it about a black guy, no surprise..

There are understandable reasons why Blacks are the focus.

The main one is the fact that Muslims enjoy a greater respect and deference in the Community than in the greater populace and many Whites suspect and fear that Muslims are radicallizing Black American non Muslims.

They see items in the news that sends up warning flags and their greatest fears that Blacks will one day act on their hatred for and bias against Whites, acting as mayhem surrogates for Islamists and also free agent violent racists.

With the dems do anything say anything to regain power approach they have whipped people into racial hatred of white men.....its dangerous and that is what needs to stop....it started with Obama....blaming whitey for everything...its sick and should be called out but we do not have a fair media.....just wait until one of those white talking heads on CNN run into one of the dems angry brainwashed monsters....

And yes if you are not armed you are easy pickens....

Forum List

Back