BLACKman viciously beats WHITE

With the dems do anything say anything to regain power approach they have whipped people into racial hatred of white men.....its dangerous and that is what needs to stop....it started with Obama....blaming whitey for everything...its sick and should be called out but we do not have a fair media.....just wait until one of those white talking heads on CNN run into one of the dems angry brainwashed monsters....

And yes if you are not armed you are easy pickens....

You will love and hate this video.

The Agenda: Grinding America Down

but we have to worry about cops shooting dangerous jackass criminals
his name is Laytee
attacks an old man!!
again--MSM/blacks make no sense
31-year-old who viciously beat a 62-year-old in a Brooklyn apartment block turns himself in | Daily Mail Online

But did the old guy provoke it? I couldn't figure out what was going on. What caused this?

Old blokes have learned to leave others be unless somebody messes with them. Then you never know what Gramps might do.

Chuz Life said:
It would be too easy to add other news stories and videos along the same lines as this incident.

Way TOO easy.
White Youth Beating Elderly Blacks ??

Or The Commonality Of Blacks Beating, Raping, Robbing, Killing
Hapless Other Ethnicities Of Any Age

DigitalDrifter said:
62 is "elderly" ?
Naw
Average Street-Brawler Age....

WillPower said:
Now that I'm a "seasoned citizen"...
That's How I'll Self-Identify From Now

Last edited:
harmonica said:
blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
but the MSM hardly ever has a story of black hate--it's always whites = EVIL
Laytee Was Being Oppressed
By That Old, Fat White Dude

Chuz Life said:
It would be too easy to add other news stories and videos along the same lines as this incident.

Way TOO easy.
White Youth Beating Elderly Blacks ??

Or The Commonality Of Blacks Beating, Raping, Robbing, Killing
Hapless Other Ethnicities Of Any Age

DigitalDrifter said:
62 is "elderly" ?
Naw
Average Street-Brawler Age....

WillPower said:
Now that I'm a "seasoned citizen"...
That's How I'll Self-Identify From Now

All of the above.

leecross said:
Young men of various ethnicities regularly prey on the elderly of various races.
And When It Crosses Racial Lines
It's Almost Always Blacks Of Both Genders
Often In Tandem

The black ones sucker punched my dear 83 old ww2 vet uncle and stole his car from the grocery store.

A car he'd had since the late 60s.

He fought for their freedom, they sucker-punched an old man and stole his car.
There were no black soldiers in our wars fighting for your freedom? Your story was sympathetic until you blurted out that piece of stupidity.

August West said:
MARRION MORRISON said:
The black ones sucker punched my dear 83 old ww2 vet uncle and stole his car from the grocery store.

There were no black soldiers in our wars fighting for your freedom? Your story was sympathetic until you blurted out that piece of stupidity.
Those Criminals Were Vets ??

Or Black Vets Fought For The Right Of Criminals
To Run Rampant On Old Folk

83yrs Old....
A Zap To the Head Could Have Been Lethal

Andylusion said:
But did the old guy provoke it?
Doesn't Matter
I couldn't figure out what was going on.
The Judge Will
What caused this?
Doesn't Matter
The Law Typically Says Verbal Provocation
Is No Excuse For Physical Assault

Laytee Had To Come Down The Hall To Get Him
He Better Get A Lawyer To Avoid Time

Or Maybe Laytee Needs Room And Board For The Winter

Of course there was, faggot. Probably their offspring didn't grow up to be pieces of shit. Beating old men the same age as their grandpa.

I'm glad I wasn't there, because I would hunt the motherfuckers down and kill them. I don't give a fuck like that. Matter of fact, his wife purposely waited to tell me about it because she knew what I'd do.

1hitlereasteregg.png

Last edited:
his name is Laytee
attacks an old man!!
31-year-old who viciously beat a 62-year-old in a Brooklyn apartment block turns himself in | Daily Mail Online

But did the old guy provoke it? I couldn't figure out what was going on. What caused this?

Old blokes have learned to leave others be unless somebody messes with them. Then you never know what Gramps might do.

I still want to know what caused this.

This idea that just because he's old, means he can say whatever he wants, provoke whoever he wants, and act like a blithering jerk, is ridiculous.

Now again, I have no idea if he was acting badly. But before I blindly make a judgement, I want to know what precipitated this. Being old, doesn't give you an exemption for common courtesy. What is the rest of this story.

his name is Laytee
attacks an old man!!

I still want to know what caused this.

This idea that just because he's old, means he can say whatever he wants, provoke whoever he wants, and act like a blithering jerk, is ridiculous.

Now again, I have no idea if he was acting badly. But before I blindly make a judgement, I want to know what precipitated this. Being old, doesn't give you an exemption for common courtesy. What is the rest of this story.

Neither of cares enough to learn the facts, so I quit.

Forum List

Back