BLACKman viciously beats WHITE

but we have to worry about cops shooting dangerous jackass criminals
his name is Laytee
attacks an old man!!
again--MSM/blacks make no sense
31-year-old who viciously beat a 62-year-old in a Brooklyn apartment block turns himself in | Daily Mail Online

But did the old guy provoke it? I couldn't figure out what was going on. What caused this?

Old blokes have learned to leave others be unless somebody messes with them. Then you never know what Gramps might do.

I still want to know what caused this.

This idea that just because he's old, means he can say whatever he wants, provoke whoever he wants, and act like a blithering jerk, is ridiculous.

Now again, I have no idea if he was acting badly. But before I blindly make a judgement, I want to know what precipitated this. Being old, doesn't give you an exemption for common courtesy. What is the rest of this story.

Fuck you, indoctrinated lemming. Respect your elders.

I tell you what caused it: Leftist infiltration into the education system.

The whole community would beat that punk back in my day.

Old black mens and all!

Last edited:
Andylusion said:
Then Follow The Story
You've Got A Computer
This idea that just because he's old, means he can say whatever he wants, provoke whoever he wants, and act like a blithering jerk, is ridiculous.
Nope
Otherwise
Snotty Women Would Be Black-Eyed And Fat Lipped All Over The Place
And, Of Course This Young Man CAN'T Just Walk Away
But before I blindly make a judgement, I want to know what precipitated this.
The Judge Will Sort It Out
Laytee Turned Himself In
And You've Yet To Insinuate
The Black Guy Even Might Be An Asshole
Being old, doesn't give you an exemption for common courtesy.
And Rude Is Not Cause For A Beat-Down Assault
This Was Not A Slap In The Mouth
What is the rest of this story.
Again
Follow The Story
And Let Us Know In A Couple Months

Laytee.jpg

Last edited:
Compare this story to the one where the left is demanding the life of one white boy who simply stood and smiled while non whites did everything possible to provoke him and he did nothing. One old guy is shrieking that doing nothing but silently smiling is disrespectful. The other old guy was beaten to death.

And you wonder why Democrats are so despised.

Compare this story to the one where the left is demanding the life of one white boy who simply stood and smiled while non whites did everything possible to provoke him and he did nothing. One old guy is shrieking that doing nothing but silently smiling is disrespectful.
A Poster Here
Called That Smile An Obvious Smirk !!

Remember:
Blacks Can't Be Racist

Marion Morrison said:
How is the old man doing? How about that?
Don't Know
But I Know For A Fact
This Is A Winter Housing Plan
For Some Members Of The Community

Maybe They'll Steal An Auto Battery
Maybe Beat Up A Hapless White
^ ^ ^ Primo ^ ^ ^
They Need 90-120 Days In County

his name is Laytee
attacks an old man!!
31-year-old who viciously beat a 62-year-old in a Brooklyn apartment block turns himself in | Daily Mail Online

But did the old guy provoke it? I couldn't figure out what was going on. What caused this?

Old blokes have learned to leave others be unless somebody messes with them. Then you never know what Gramps might do.

Now again, I have no idea if he was acting badly. But before I blindly make a judgement, I want to know what precipitated this. Being old, doesn't give you an exemption for common courtesy. What is the rest of this story.

Old black mens and all!

So you cuss me out, and then tell me to respect?
You don't see the irony of your first two sentences?

You can demand respect until the end of time. When you act disrespectful while demanding it... you will not be due respect, nor will will you get it.

My father taught me that. He's in his 70s.

Andylusion said:

You can demand respect until the end of time. When you act disrespectful while demanding it... you will not be due respect, nor will will you get it.

Did He Teach You
"Sticks And Stones Will Break My Bones
But Words Will Never Harm Me" ??

his name is Laytee
attacks an old man!!

Old black mens and all!

Bitch, I will kick your ass worse than that young black did the old white man.

I ain't the one. I can break your clavicle and have you flopping like a fish in about 1/2 a second.

The difference between me and that young black is I know how, and have a talent for hurting people more and more efficiently.. That, and an aversion to hurting the elderly.

In jr. high, I used to jump on tall people's backs, put them to sleep, and ride them to the ground, ok?

Last edited:
Andylusion said:
Then Follow The Story
You've Got A Computer
Nope
Otherwise
Laytee Turned Himself In
Again
Follow The Story

View attachment 242566

Of course, I agree with all of that.

Yes, he should have walked away. I would have.

And of course the kid could be a jerk. Maybe the old man did nothing.

Why 'must' I insinuate the obvious? Why can't people simply shut up, until the facts are out?

Why can't you even allow someone like me, to say I want to know the whole story first?

This is the problem in America right now. Everyone has to jump on a side, before we even know what the side is? You can't even hold a position of "I am not informed enough to know" without someone like you saying "Why didn't you insinuate the kid was just a jerk?"

We don't know.

And yes, I am generally against violence, and attacking people. But I'm also not blindly going to give amnesty to someone, if they were directly provoking the attack.

Just because you get punched, doesn't mean you didn't ask for it. Wrong is wrong. But just because the other person did something wrong, doesn't mean you were not also doing something wrong.

If you were provoking an attack, then you are guilty as well.

The fact you are guilty of provoking an attack, doesn't mean the other person is exempt.

It is possible that BOTH parties were guilty. I have no sympathy for someone who gets their face smashed in, when they did everything in their power, to push the other person to do the smashing.

And that includes women, by the way. That lady that hit the bus driver, and the driver stopped the bus, knocked her clean off her feet, and tossed her head first off the bus.... Was he wrong? Sure. Still don't care what happened the that girl. She earned it.

Both can be at fault. You go around provoking people, and someone will does some four-fingered surgery on your face, don't come crying to me. You get what you deserve.

Last edited:
Andylusion said:
Then Follow The Story
You've Got A Computer
Nope
Otherwise
Laytee Turned Himself In
Again
Follow The Story

View attachment 242566

Of course, I agree with all of that.

Yes, he should have walked away. I would have.

And of course the kid could be a jerk. Maybe the old man did nothing.

Why 'must' I insinuate the obvious? Why can't people simply shut up, until the facts are out?

Why can't you even allow someone like me, to say I want to know the whole story first?

This is the problem in America right now. Everyone has to jump on a side, before we even know what the side is? You can't even hold a position of "I am not informed enough to know" with someone like you saying "Why didn't you insinuate the kid was just a jerk?"

We don't know.

And yes, I am generally against violence, and attacking people. But I'm also not blindly going to give amnesty to someone, if they were directly provoking the attack.

Just because you get punched, doesn't mean you didn't ask for it. Wrong is wrong. But just because the other person did something wrong, doesn't mean you were not also doing something wrong.

If you were provoking an attack, then you are guilty as well.

The fact you are guilty of provoking an attack, doesn't mean the other person is exempt.

It is possible that BOTH parties were guilty. I have no sympathy for someone who gets their face smashed in, when they did everything in their power, to push the other person to do the smashing.

And that includes women, by the way. That lady that hit the bus driver, and the driver stopped the bus, knocked her clean off her feet, and tossed her head first off the bus.... Was he wrong? Sure. Still don't care what happened the that girl. She earned it.

Both can be at fault. You go around provoking people, and someone will does some four-fingered surgery on your face, don't come crying to me. You get what you deserve.

You're a turd, Fuck you. :fu:

You are what's wrong with America today.

Andylusion said:
Why 'must' I insinuate the obvious?
Because Of Your Posts' One-Sided Faux Fairness
Why can't people simply shut up, until the facts are out?
You Were Forced To Join This Conversation ??
I Didn't Prevent You From Anything
And You Went Further Than That
"I am not informed enough to know"
Why Didn't You Stick To That
Your Comments Were All 'One Side'
Directed Against An Old Man
That Had Zero Chance Against His Attacker

Andylusion said:
Why 'must' I insinuate the obvious?
Because Of Your Posts' One-Sided Faux Fairness
Why can't people simply shut up, until the facts are out?
You Were Forced To Join This Conversation ??
I Didn't Prevent You From Anything
And You Went Further Than That
"I am not informed enough to know"
Why Didn't You Stick To That
Your Comments Were All 'One Side'
Speculating Against An Old Man
That Had Zero Chance Against His Attacker

And until you force the local news editor to give such crimes more attention OR until the media itself is forced to submit to external controls or self regulate to change this, your outrage will have zero results.

Oh no, it is having results, just look at Trumps election.

The people of this country are beginning to believe that they have been lied to and swindled regarding Civil Rights as Identity Politics is now their reigning ideology among Democrats and whites are getting blamed for everything, their heroes vilified and the law being turned against them with no concern for fairness.

Bu the good hearted people among minorities way outnumber the dreadful predators that plague all of us in ever race.

The cure to reverse racism is to end all racism, not to revive outdated racism that is best left on the ash heap of history.

And until you force the local news editor to give such crimes more attention OR until the media itself is forced to submit to external controls or self regulate to change this, your outrage will have zero results.

Oh no, it is having results, just look at Trumps election.

The people of this country are beginning to believe that they have been lied to and swindled regarding Civil Rights as Identity Politics is now their reigning ideology among Democrats and whites are getting blamed for everything, their heroes vilified and the law being turned against them with no concern for fairness.

Bu the good hearted people among minorities way outnumber the dreadful predators that plague all of us in ever race.

The cure to reverse racism is to end all racism, not to revive outdated racism that is best left on the ash heap of history.

Muslims in large numbers and/or concentrations pose a threat to America.

Their pooulations must be peacefully and legally reduced if we would escape England's fate where Mohammed is the most popular baby name in London.

It isnt about race.

It is about Islam.

Bill Warner PhD: Any Religion is Better

There are some very nice Muslims but we are no good at spotting those who are potential terrorists or out of the blue terrorists (like the Tsarnaev brother) much less the civilizational jihadists which are deadly to a nation.

Islam has a problem with racism or more aptly, bigotry.

Is that what you were leaning toward saying?

Forum List

Back