🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks And Liberals Outraged At Rush Limbaugh After Saying A Black Man Can't Be The Next James Bond

It just won't be James Bond. Would a white Alex Cross still be Alex Cross? No.

The only white guy I could take replacing Sean Connery playing James Bond was Roger Moore and that took years to get used to.

So who are they going to use in the new black version...Mike Tyson?

If what it takes to be KKK is to think that the Scottish James Bond is a white guy than the ranks of the KKK has grown by several million.
Oh for fuck sake, it's a freaking fictional character. Y'all are carrying on like it's the end of the world. They made a movie with a black James West (Wild, Wild, West) and the sky didn't come falling down. It's not as if they are trying to get OJ Simpson to portray Ronald Reagan or something.

The only white guy I could take replacing Sean Connery playing James Bond was Roger Moore and that took years to get used to.

I never really bought into any substitute James Bond. Timothy Dalton came the closest.

If they cast a black man as James Bond he will be known as the black George Lazenby.

If what it takes to be KKK is to think that the Scottish James Bond is a white guy than the ranks of the KKK has grown by several million.
Oh for fuck sake, it's a freaking fictional character. Y'all are carrying on like it's the end of the world. They made a movie with a black James West (Wild, Wild, West) and the sky didn't come falling down. It's not as if they are trying to get OJ Simpson to portray Ronald Reagan or something.
Of course the sky didn't come falling down. But movie companies aren't in business to hold the sky up. Do you think the studio that made black Annie is pleased with that loser just because the sky didn't fall?

Of course the sky didn't come falling down. But movie companies aren't in business to hold the sky up. Do you think the studio that made black Annie is pleased with that loser just because the sky didn't fall?

Musicals have narrow appeal in the first place. Given a choice between The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, Unbroken, Fury, numerous comedies, and a remake of Annie, what would you pick? A remake of a musical would be pretty far down my list, although I may have to indulge my wife and go with her to see it. (would rather endure a long night of Klingon opera)

Musicals have narrow appeal in the first place. Given a choice between The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, Unbroken, Fury, numerous comedies, and a remake of Annie, what would you pick? A remake of a musical would be pretty far down my list, although I may have to indulge my wife and go with her to see it. (would rather endure a long night of Klingon opera)
See ! Even you will choose the white guys over the black Annie.

Unfortunately things being what they are, this pathetic movie will always be known as Black Annie. James Bond is owned by a British company and filmed at Pinewood Studios in England. It is unlikely they will be moved by the threats of black Americans to burn down the grocery stores and gas stations in black US neighborhoods just to make black James Bond.

The Sony hackers discovered an email from Sony head Amy Pascal stating the next Bond shou

Sony head Amy Pascal wants Idris Elba to be the next James Bond according to an email of hers the Sony Hackers made public.

tumblr_me31c9EUlp1qbgnoro1_500.jpg

See ! Even you will choose the white guys over the black Annie.

Unfortunately things being what they are, this pathetic movie will always be known as Black Annie. James Bond is owned by a British company and filmed at Pinewood Studios in England. It is unlikely they will be moved by the threats of black Americans to burn down the grocery stores and gas stations in black US neighborhoods just to make black James Bond.

Look, I really don't care what color Annie is. I just don't like musicals, especially syrupy, cloying, annoying ones. If they make a Bond movie with a black actor portraying Bond, it will really go against canon. I might still go, because I like action movies and it's just a movie. It's just entertainment. If you don't like it, don't go see it. If you don't like blacks or gays or whatever, don't watch their movies, listen to their music, enjoy their comedy routines, etc. Find something more to your own liking. Listen to Rush, Nugent or watch reruns of Leave it to Beaver.

The question is whether the black Bond would be black or would he be someone who happens to be black? Like Charlie the Tuna. Good taste or tastes good.
If he's an actor playing Bond and he happened to be black, no issue. But if his blackness is central to his portrayal, then no.
Like blacks in America are encouraged by the neo-segregationist left wing democrat ilk to live within and identify by skin color while non-lefty blacks are assimilated and happen to be black but don't self identify as such.

Nobody gives a shit about that irrelevant fatass. Seriously.
The major news and entertainment media networks are giving a shit about what he said. They are reporting his comments.

Rush Limbaugh Idris Elba can t play James Bond because he s black - CBS News

Rush Limbaugh Idris Elba can t play James Bond because he s black Daily Mail Online

Here are tons of sources reporting what he said:

idris elba - Google Search
Only because they want to show him for the racist that he is.

I agree with Rush. The Bond character is white. Just like the character Shaft is black. Its their movie so whatever. Make a new character who is just as great as Bond. But Bond is a white Brit.

Whats this one called: "007- Affirmative ACTION" haha!

I agree with Rush. The Bond character is white. Just like the character Shaft is black. Its their movie so whatever. Make a new character who is just as great as Bond. But Bond is a white Brit.

Whats this one called: "007- Affirmative ACTION" haha!
EON owns the rights to Flemings character. Sony head Amy Pascal has no say in changing Bond to black despite her wanting to.

This James Bond would be pretty sexy. Sean Connery turned out to be a woman beater, kind of cowardly, huh?

So not sexy, guys.

Forum List

Back