🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks And Liberals Outraged At Rush Limbaugh After Saying A Black Man Can't Be The Next James Bond

1385405715003-XXX-Idris-Elba-portrait-TP0045.jpg

They are really obsessed with "diversity" in movies and getting all pale faces off the movie screen apparently. Very sad and miserable people to be honest
That's where their stupidity comes into play. Ian Fleming wrote the James Bond characters father being Scottish and his mother being French-Swiss. So Flemings character he created in the 50's is already diverse.

What's wrong with Bond being black?
It would destroy 50 years of the characters lineage and heritage that Ian Fleming created.
At one time the character was a pig misogynist. Would you prefer he still be? Like you?

Read about all the changes to Bond over the years.

The evolution of James Bond - NY Daily News

The lying OP still hasn`t told us who the outraged blacks and liberals are. LIberals "everywhere" are outraged but he hasn`t named one.

The lying OP still hasn`t told us who the outraged blacks and liberals are. LIberals "everywhere" are outraged but he hasn`t named one.

stop being silly and demanding things. He doesn't have to name any just because you want. When you all smear the Tea Party how names do you all name? NONE

Actually ka smart move to have a black Bond!

Audiences for the more recent Bond films have not been what they once were. So, make one with a black Bond, and every liberal on Earth would buy multiple tickets because not so to do would be racist!

stop being silly and demanding things. He doesn't have to name any just because you want. When you all smear the Tea Party how names do you all name? NONE
This isn`t about the tea party it`s about someone lying and getting called out on it. Where`d you go little Stevie?

Even if some point you can be agreed with, and that's a huge 'even', your leaking racism puts a huge X on anything you say, and cannot be taken seriously, Steve.
He thinks he speaks for all Republicans. Maybe he does, I don't know..

My 11 year old daughter was telling me today that they are putting out a black "ANNIE" movie!!!

Please somebody tell me this is some kind of a joke??!!!:2up:
Nope.....No idea other than some bunch of libs saying "everything needs to be black to show we are not racist"..
As if the absence of black people( notice ho no concern by libs is given to any other minority) in tv, movies, commercials or other media, is automatically racist

Even if some point you can be agreed with, and that's a huge 'even', your leaking racism puts a huge X on anything you say, and cannot be taken seriously, Steve.
He thinks he speaks for all Republicans. Maybe he does, I don't know..

No, that's crap that you libs made up. If that's the case then Bill Maher speaks for all Democrats when he called Sarah Palin a Cxxt. so spare us

My 11 year old daughter was telling me today that they are putting out a black "ANNIE" movie!!!

Please somebody tell me this is some kind of a joke??!!!:2up:
Nope. It's true and the movie is getting horrible reviews.

220px-Annie2014Poster.jpg

I know, how dare people trampled on your white privilege over a fictional character and try to make it more appealing to the kids today which the majority are non-white.
First you race baiting asshole, there is no such thing as white privilege.
Second, the very idea that children of minority heritage MUST SEE people who look like them in every aspect of their entertainment or education is in and of itself racist.
Guess what you racist fuck, it cuts both ways.
In other words, for every screech you utter about racism, it can be thrown right back in your face.

Forum List

Back