🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks And Liberals Outraged At Rush Limbaugh After Saying A Black Man Can't Be The Next James Bond

Actually ka smart move to have a black Bond!

Audiences for the more recent Bond films have not been what they once were. So, make one with a black Bond, and every liberal on Earth would buy multiple tickets because not so to do would be racist!
Bond movies are more popular than ever. The last movie Skyfall made over a billion dollars at the box office. The upcoming one SPECTRE should do the same due to the fact they're bringing back Bonds biggest foe from the 60's movies, Ernst Stavro Blofeld, head of SPECTRE.

If Rush doesn't want a black James Bond he doesn't have to buy a ticket

That is how capitalism works

If people invest in a black James Bond movie and it flops, they won't make another

If it does well, they will make more

If conservatives hate black Bond......don't go

If people invest in a black James Bond movie and it flops, they won't make another

Exactly but we all know that whether he will be a good James Bond isn't what they are talking about. The ones speaking out against it here are haters. I'm convinced of that. Especially Limpballs.

Is missing the point one of your self pat on the back accomplishments?

Last edited:
If what it takes to be KKK is to think that the Scottish James Bond is a white guy than the ranks of the KKK has grown by several million.
Oh for fuck sake, it's a freaking fictional character. Y'all are carrying on like it's the end of the world. They made a movie with a black James West (Wild, Wild, West) and the sky didn't come falling down. It's not as if they are trying to get OJ Simpson to portray Ronald Reagan or something.
I didn't know the Smith/Klein version of the film was a remake.....
And even so, the character James West fits any American actor.
Now, if Jackie Chan or say any actor of Eastern European heritage that had a thick Slavic accent, then that actor would be miscast.

Is missing the point one of your self pat on a back accomplishments?

There is a point outside of Conservatives hate blacks?
Yeah.,..Because the statement is false.
But it is commonly used as spew from you libs because it allows you a comfort zone. And it gives you perceived ammunition as in use of the race card...

Nobody gives a shit about that irrelevant fatass. Seriously.
No...you are incensed that your crying and whining to the federal government regarding creation of legislation to shut down conservative free speech has gone unheard.
You are also enraged over the fact that Limbaugh has 20 million listeners.....And finally, you are seething that your side's attempts to set up shop on both terrestrial and satellite radio as an answer to conservative talk radio have failed miserably.

But it is commonly used as spew from you libs because it allows you a comfort zone. And it gives you perceived ammunition as in use of the race card...
I'd like to say it is false, but what I have seen tolerated in the conservative community shows otherwise

There is a compulsion among conservatives to keep blacks in their place. Destroy any figure that blacks idolize.....
Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Obama

Watch the Kwanzaa hatred tomorrow

The idea that blacks may want to have a black Jesus or black Santa is repulsive to these conservatives

Even something as harmless as a black James Bond brings outrage

Yes, I think it is based on racism

Liberals are angry no matter what. Whether with Rush saying James Bond is a white character or complaining that films like Hobbit or Lord of the Rings are too white.

You Can t Make This Stuff Up etc 8220 Anti-Racists 8221 Say Lord of the Rings too 8220 Eurocentric 8221 VDARE.COM
Are The Hobbit s Casting Agents Racist

They are really obsessed with "diversity" in movies and getting all pale faces off the movie screen apparently. Very sad and miserable people to be honest
"Diversity" is a racist buzz term used by liberals that actually means "Caucasians need not apply"....
It is just another form of discrimination and racism.

Go back and read a few of Steve McGarrett's posts. You might change your assessment.

Liberals are angry no matter what. Whether with Rush saying James Bond is a white character or complaining that films like Hobbit or Lord of the Rings are too white.

You Can t Make This Stuff Up etc 8220 Anti-Racists 8221 Say Lord of the Rings too 8220 Eurocentric 8221 VDARE.COM
Are The Hobbit s Casting Agents Racist

They are really obsessed with "diversity" in movies and getting all pale faces off the movie screen apparently. Very sad and miserable people to be honest
"Diversity" is a racist buzz term used by liberals that actually means "Caucasians need not apply"....
It is just another form of discrimination and racism.
Also, why is "diversity" such a good thing? I have never gotten an answer from the Left. We are always to be striving for this "diversity", but why?

Is Rush involved with the studio that makes the Bond movies? Is he producing or bankrolling the next Bond movie?

If not, all he is doing is playing to a crowd and trying to garner headlines.

I'd like to say it is false, but what I have seen tolerated in the conservative community shows otherwise

There is a compulsion among conservatives to keep blacks in their place. Destroy any figure that blacks idolize.....
Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Obama

Watch the Kwanzaa hatred tomorrow

The idea that blacks may want to have a black Jesus or black Santa is repulsive to these conservatives

Even something as harmless as a black James Bond brings outrage

Yes, I think it is based on racism
Kwanzaa and all these other black exclusive stuff( black Miss America, black history month, historically black colleges) is ironic in that blacks have been fighting segregation for 10 decades, yet there is nothing more self segregating than these things.
There are of course racist conservatives as there are racist liberals.
In my opinion self hating whites who's entire political focus is the politics of identity, are every bit if not more racist than the guy who runs around spewing the N word to anyone who will listen.
Wow......
I do believe you are talking out of your ass.
And.....Nobody cares what you think....

Forum List

Back